Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M (44769 Views)

Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) / DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by MsDoris(f): 4:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She And Her Teammates Get 1 Million Naira From Travel Beta (Photos)
Winner of Big Brother Naija season 4, Mercy and her fellow ex Pepper Dem housemates, Frodd and Khafi, members of 'Team Lagos' during the 'Travel Beta' challenge, have been presented their N1 Million Naira Cash prize from Travel Beta. 

The prize was given to them for winning the phase one of the travel beta challenge while in the BBNaija house.

To top the cash reward, Reality star, Mercy Eke, fondly called 'Mercy Lambo' was gifted with an all expense paid trip to Dubai for two, which it has been agreed that the accompanying party is her love interest, Ike.

https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/10/bbnaija-mercy-wins-trip-to-dubai-with.html

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by cenaman(m): 4:52am On Oct 16, 2019
Ike don get free puna, free dubai trip, free ride, free food.....Ike no get shame na women him dey follow upandan like last born.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Pmtvng: 4:57am On Oct 16, 2019
Nice
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Jasen1(m): 5:06am On Oct 16, 2019
Finally ike go dive in

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 16, 2019
cenaman:
Ike don get free puna, free dubah trip, free ride.....

The gods are angry with you

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Good for her.......

TEAM LAGOS
representing.........

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by crazyABO(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Ogaoo ontop big brother naija shocked if na school competition or scholarship now na agidi dem go use see sponsor or them go donate 30 sch bags to school of 3000 pupils saying the 1st,2nd and 3rd would be given the bag undecided e b like say I go come naija come contest also nairaland keep this here for me wink

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by fourhayz: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2019
See as Ike's side-view looks like Mayorkun's.

Ike should try as much as possible and knot this girl heart to his on their Dubai Trip.

Perhaps he should also get the avenue of putting that his gbola in Mercy coochies!

Between mercy looks sex starved.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Jh0wsef(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2019
I'M SURPRISED MERCY IS STILL WITH THIS IKE DUDE.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by christm386: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2019
grin grin
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2019
shocked

There is a subtle peculiarity in the just concluded BBN. As obvious as it is, it is not easily noticed.

Looking at the heights of these girls and that of most female housemates this season; their tiny legs, tiny bodies in relation to being built in their special parts.

It shows the organizers of BBN this season specially went for petite female housemates. Does it mean only petite girls went for auditions?

I would have said the organisers are low key pedos, but then.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Jh0wsef(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2019
N
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by lyriclekidd(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2019
Okay
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by solmusdesigns: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2019
cool

Ike must secure his investment before all this sugar daddy snatch Mercy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by JubrinElSudan: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2019
How 3 of dem wan take share #1m, Mercy kuku leave for Frodd and Khafi

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by KingAzari: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2019
Go Ike, go scarra that yellow plastic punan!.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Briells: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2019
Awww... I hope Mercy and Ike finally end up together. Are you having bumps or keloid as a result of piercings or shavings? Contact me on zero 8 zero 6 two 5 one 1 six one 0
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Kendumazy(m): 9:12am On Oct 16, 2019
Ok
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by faithfull18(f): 9:14am On Oct 16, 2019
Okay.
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Menance: 9:15am On Oct 16, 2019
all I see is am ambitious lady

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by fk002: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2019
And now small time Nigerians will start wailing that there is poverty in the land..

Where is all these millions coming from?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by sylve11: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2019
KingAzari:
Go Ike, go scarra that yellow plastic punan!.

the thing yellow? grin grin cool
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Sunnymatey(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2019
Frodd and Khafi 350k each, 300k for Mercy.
In good spirit

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by AnalQueenluci: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2019
post=83181349:
Good for her.......

TEAM LAGOS
representing.........

Shut up ,I DNT just like u

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by DennisEche(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

ME TOO, I HATE THAT NAME HERE

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by nadesh(f): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2019
MERIKE forever

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Baztardmods: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

I swear, not only u, with his mannerless support for the senile dullard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by DennisEche(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
post=83181349:
Good for her.......

TEAM LAGOS
representing.........
[/s]
TRASH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by lloyds(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2019
The look on mercy's face. . 'like am just using this step up the ladder". .

I just hope Ike does not fall in love with this lady o. . TBH she is too dangerous for him.

My candid take.
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Baztardmods: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2019
DennisEche:

ME TOO, I HATE THAT NAME HERE
That guy should pray I don't get to know him in real life, I will disgrace him

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroonians Mistake Davido’s Hypeman, Special Spesh For Rick Ross (Photos) / Fan Gifts Reekado Banks A Mercedes Benz c300 (Photos, Video) / "My Marriage Isn't Perfect"- Mercy Johnson Replies Uche Maduagwu's Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.