Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y (13271 Views)

D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records / Kanye West Performing With Don Jazzy, D'banj And Crew In London (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by toluxa1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2011
Lagos – Finally there is incontrovertible proof that Nigerian superstar entertainer, D’Banj, and other members of Mo’Hits record label headed by prolific producer, Don Jazzy, are 100% confirmed members of the uber-evil secret cult, the Illuminati.

The undeniable evidence was provided by artistes of the record label themselves, causing Nigerians to philosophically comment that ‘they have used their own hands to do themselves.’

The evidence in question is a video clip produced by the record label in which D’Banj, Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, Wande Coal and an unidentified man dance like man-lover men to D’Banjs’ new hit single, Oliver Twist.

Dr Zen Solonso, a Zen expert and an expert on everything Illuminati, analysed the video and exposed all the hidden Illuminati symbols in it.

According to him, one of the biggest objectives of the Illuminati is to turn everybody man-lover – this is why their known members like Kanye West, dress like man-lover men. It would be recalled that D’Banj and Don Jazzy have recently signed up to Kanye Wests’ record label.

In the group’s Oliver Twist video, they did not only dance like man-lover men, they also invite people to record their own Oliver videos and post it to them at oliver@mohitsrecords.com. And they even further enticed people with thousands of dollars that will be paid to the best video.

Already there are lots of videos on Youtube showing young people, both boys and girls, dancing like man-lover men to the Oliver Twist song.

Dr Solonso also pointed out that in the group’s video Don Jazzy is wearing what looks like chequered trousers. 

“This alternating pattern of white and black squares is the Illuminati’s mind control method,” he said.

Indeed, according to the expert, the song’s catchy tune and highly danceable sound is down to Don Jazzy’s pants.

Dr Solonso also pointed out that at some point in the video the unidentified man walks across the camera, holding a red bag and what looks like an enchanted horn.

Finally, the expert drew attention to the sound speakers and other electronic equipment arranged to spell the word ILLUMINATI behind the artistes as they dance like man-lover men.

This, according to him, is the strongest evidence that the video, the song, and the invitation for people to film their own Oliver Twist videos are nothing but an Illuminati plot to turn Nigerians man-lover.

[flash=480,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0b73ERaqj0[/flash]

http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/DBanj-and-MoHits-records-crew-in-Illuminati-plot-to-turn-the-nation-man-lover

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by amblors(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2011
THIS IS WAZOBIAREPORTS AGAIN

WHY IS IT NOT IN THE JOKE SEKTION?

CONSPIRACY THEORIST.
Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by aieromon(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2011
toluxa1:

The evidence in question is a video clip produced by the record label in which D’Banj, Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, Wande Coal and an unidentified man dance like man-lover men to D’Banjs’ new hit single, Oliver Twist.

The unidentified man is Seun Bankuli.
Btw,the article's a waste of bandwidth
Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by jiggaz(m): 6:14am On Aug 21, 2011
@OP, I dont believe this. If u know d calibre of people dat belong there, then u ll know dat dis is a lie. They dont take members anyhow.
Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by Ajibel(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2011
Damm it poster,you've started making me feel for my idol,d'banj only to discover its from wazobia reporters, men that story is convincing o
Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by eleshin(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2011
Non-sense! Illogical conclusion!
Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by slimshay(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2011
Mohits is this how you want to promote this wack song?
Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by mikuz(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2011
And to think of how wack the song is. I won't listen to it again even if you give me a million dollars.
Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by SteLette(f): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2011
seriously, i had to give a whole good laugh at this one, Jesus!, Nigerians!, tufiakwa
Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by Revolva(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
Bleep all o you that spoil peopel name saying Gay na una Grandpapa be Gay, better know the meaning of word before you use it on Artists, they are counting their stack money, Gbam, una dy here dey curse made people, that are trying to trend entertainment, Mumu Nigerians press, and the case of illuminatti , go and do your researh well, they aint illuminatti ok, do you know what illuminatti means
Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by ikechukz(m): 1:37am On Oct 08, 2011
which one be man-lover men dance again.if they join illuminati no be your business.dem no force you play their song
Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by eghost247(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2011
bullshit
Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 26, 2011
I really agree with Dr. Zen. These guys are in for it. @ y'all who don't believe,could you kindly pause the video on the 1st minute, 44 second of the video I mean 1:44 during the video,and look between Don Jazzy's two legs, if you can't see that sign, then you need to be enlightened on this issue: The illuminati,the sighns, and the purpose.
Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2011
[size=13pt]Interesting to see this online. . . .I have always known that we're going to take over Nigeria very soon . HS! wink[/size]
Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by iluvnaija: 2:22am On Feb 05, 2012
Ajibel:

Damm it poster,you've started making me feel for my idol,d'banj only to discover its from wazobia reporters, men that story is convincing o

The meaning of Idol

Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2012
I really feel like going all out with pidgin, but I swore to myself I'll NEVER speak that trash. But dude, WTF? What's gay dance? I really dunno. Could you post a vid of yourself doing it? Educate us.
Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2012
Oh and btw, presidents, prime ministers, business moguls. That's the kinda people you find in the Illuminati. Not trash musicians like those.
Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2012
Oh and what would the Illuminati want with a backwoods conglomeration country like Nigeria? Oil? Please. All they need do is throw a wedge into the already spinning-outta-control government, and sit back with a bottle of 500-year old whiskey, and watch in 3D HDTV.
It'd be like a Kardashian reality TV with plot.
Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2012
jiggaz:

@OP, I dont believe this. If u know d calibre of people dat belong there, then u ll know dat dis is a lie. They dont take members anyhow.
Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2012
[size=13pt]We have agents and "sleepers" planted everywhere. Many of these people have no idea who they are really reporting to. Others are active members of the conspiracy--like my rank is very high, working our way ever deeper into the fabric of society. We control the schools in order to make sure that young people learn to enjoy strange tuneless music and weird outlandish games, and that they dress oddly. cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2012
[size=13pt]nonsense.....even all this many preaching won't and can't stop our mission- hail baphomet!!! cool[/size]
Re: D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
cheesy

This is a comic relieve, Naptu2 thanks for bringing me here grin

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Thank You Nigeria Song (download) / Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W / Why Are Nigerian Musicians Forever Copying African American/jamaican Artistes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.