Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai (17425 Views)

Reps Move To Bar Acting President, Governor From Second term / Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai / Shiits Don't Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor-el Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by thaoriginator: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Is that why your jhadist armies should exterminate them?
Goat! Nobody is exterminating nobody.. Those guys are terrorist wannabe.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by MarshRiley(m): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2016
timeminister:
*heavenly truth* should be the least of your worries, pls..
Why is the movement having running confrontations with successive governments??--- this should be your worry

* heavenly truth*
It can't be my problem,my worry is why are successive government killing her own citizens in cold blood

1 Like

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Whytelyon(m): 9:35am On Nov 29, 2016
thaoriginator:
Wet in dis one dey talk? People that are carrying arms against a whole military entourage and you trying to support them huh?

They should practise what they believe in. It's part of the Nigerian constitution. Freedom of speech, freedom of religion and freedom of movement. Nigeria as far as I'm concerned isn't an Islamic, a Sunni Islamic nation. It's not. Democracy is widely practiced here. Let them believe in what they want to,just as you believe in Allah, let them do what they want. Stop supporting sharia Sunni salafist movement here.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by victor2exl(m): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2016
Dcomrade:

yet solicited for their votes .. .Hypocrite undecided

WHO ARE THEY..
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 29, 2016
thaoriginator:
Wet in dis one dey talk? People that are carrying arms against a whole military entourage and you trying to support them huh?

Arms eh? It was claimed tyey have arms we didnt see any. They said they attacked the army. Not one soldier was hurt so what r U yapping about my friend
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 9:42am On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

They should practise what they believe in. It's part of the Nigerian constitution. Freedom of speech, freedom of religion and freedom of movement. Nigeria as far as I'm concerned isn't an Islamic, a Sunni Islamic nation. It's not. Democracy is widely practiced here. Let them believe in what they want to,just as you believe in Allah, let them do what they want. Stop supporting sharia Sunni salafist movement here.

And who stopped them from doing just that? Or are u by any chance saying violence and blatant disobedience to constituted authority is part of the "freedom of religion & speech"? Na like this bh take start.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 29, 2016
thaoriginator:
...and what will U call Boko haram?
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by DanielPop(m): 9:45am On Nov 29, 2016
Hypocrite like your el-Rufai! angry angry angry

When he needed their vote, there he was bowing to them. What was it about Shiite that El-Rufai didnt know then, that he knows now.

Use and dump!

...same clown now wants to become President of Nigeria!

Short kpengbu! grin
timeminister:
El-rufai is absolutely spot-on, however, Life is sacrosanct. But If you haven't lived in Kaduna, you should keep quiet, better still, keep your fingers numbed.

*heavenly truth*

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by DanielPop(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2016
....but they voted for you and Buhari! Nansense! angry

Silly statement by El-Rufai to justify senseless killing of those they don't like! angry

Wetin concern me sef....kwantinu u hear! undecided
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Dare2Try(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2016
The most stupid set of people have come across is buhari, El-rufai & the red beret wearing minister, stupidity of the highest order in leadership seat what a pity
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Whytelyon(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2016
kabrud:

And who stopped them from doing just that? Or are u by any chance saying violence and blatant disobedience to constituted authority is part of the "freedom of religion & speech"? Na like this bh to start.

Boko haram didn't start like a small religious group. BH started as a group to fight against government, security forces, police and the policies of the North. They were being oppressed, the rich takes the money out then leave the poor to suffer, they marry the beautiful young northern girls against their will to one dirty alhaji, of 51 years because he's madly in love with Punny. A tight Punny, not even a loose one.

They became tired of it and wanted a revolution. They captured and imprisoned the then leader,yusuf, with the provocation of how they destroyed properties the police men (tho they have been dismissed from the force) killed him and came after the yusufs followers. They fled the territory only to come back, regroup to become this chaos in the community you see as Boko haram and started recruiting members to their struggle.

Shitte are something else when they do their ritual(i admit) cutting themselves with knives and bringing blood from their bodies. But asides Hezbollah, have you heard of a shite terrorist group maim and kill people? These northern elders and their lies they tell people sef.

Read from here

http://naijan.com/how-boko-haram-started-sponsors-history-of-the-jamaatul-ahlus-sunna-lid-daawatis-jihad/

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Sagirm1212: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Hypocrite.
You solicited for their votes but today they are inconsequential abi
There ideology prohibit politics, so they neither have voter card no voting any politian or political party.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by SycophanticGoat: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2016
thaoriginator:

Since it's not extermination, do you agree that their faith in the arms of the Na be your potion and that of everyone you care about?

Jhadists everywhere.. undecided
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Whytelyon(m): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2016
Sagirm1212:
There ideology prohibit politics, so they neither have voter card no voting any politian or political party.

I have shitte muslim friends. One of them voted.
She voted GEJ back then. How sure are you of this?

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by thesicilian: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2016
rayblast:
Pls go and watch d full video on YouTube before condemning their actions. They were even asked to surrender after all they did. The military men were begging at first for over 15mins .Haba!!!!! Army General fa
do you have the link to the you tube video?
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

Boko haram didn't start like a small religious group. BH started as a group to fight against government, security forces, police and the policies of the North. They were being oppressed, the rich takes the money out then leave the poor to suffer, they marry the beautiful young northern girls against their will to one dirty alhaji, of 51 years because he's madly in love with Punny. A tight Punny, not even a loose one.

They became tired of it and wanted a revolution. They captured and imprisoned the then leader,yusuf, with the provocation of how they destroyed properties the police men (tho they have been dismissed from the force) killed him and came after the yusufs followers. They fled the territory only to come back, regroup to become this chaos in the community you see as Boko haram and started recruiting members to their struggle.

Shitte are something else when they do their ritual(i admit) cutting themselves with knives and bringing blood from their bodies. But asides Hezbollah, have you heard of a shite terrorist group maim and kill people? These northern elders and their lies they tell people sef.

Read from here

http://naijan.com/how-boko-haram-started-sponsors-history-of-the-jamaatul-ahlus-sunna-lid-daawatis-jihad/

Rather, the link even contradicts ur argument.

1. Bh armed insurgency is a product of clashes between the sect members and security agencies.
2. Penchant for young girls by older men is not discussed in ur link.
Finally, I will advise you to watch the video of shites/army clash, where all these wahala started.

Everyone will be here shouting freedom of this, freedom of that as if those freedoms are synonymous to lawlessness.
Even those advanced countries that seem to be our models don't allow law breakers to go scot-free, depending on the extent to which the laws are broken.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kings09(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2016
Cc sarrki, kyase, madridguy, progressive01 n their likes. Pls com read dis
Nukualofa:
El rufai is a disgrace to almajiri with little sense undecided When Trump won a lot of Americans took the street in protest carrying placards that says Not My President

Pray tell, did the US police gun them down or disperse the protest? NO

Elrufai the midget just note today that Buhari is NOT MY PRESIDENT
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 10:32am On Nov 29, 2016
thesicilian:

do you have the link to the you tube video?

Google it with any key words e.g shites/army clash youtube.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2016
Babzilla:

...and what will U call Boko haram?

BH are terrorists while shites are warming up for terrorist activities.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2016
kabrud:

BH are terrorists while shites are warming up for terrorist activities.
Shiites have been warming up for over 20 years. During that time I have not known any shiites to kill any body or burn any churches. They block the roads l. So in your opinion blocking roads is warming up for terrorist activities?
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Whytelyon(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2016
kabrud:

Rather, the link even contradicts ur argument.

1. Bh armed insurgency is a product of clashes between the sect members and security agencies.
2. Penchant for young girls by older men is not discussed in ur link.
Finally, I will advise you to watch the video of shites/army clash, where all these wahala started.

Everyone will be here shouting freedom of this, freedom of that as if those freedoms are synonymous to lawlessness.
Even those advanced countries that seem to be our models don't allow law breakers to go scot-free, depending on the extent to which the laws are broken.

I know you went to school. And I know you payed rapt attention while your lecturers were teaching.

Read here again
According to him, the clashes between Boko Haram and security forces two years ago were the result of police provocation. The police had shot dead two of its members and wounded 20 more after they followed mourners to the burial ceremony.

Is there a difference between the summary I gave and this? Why you lying?

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

I know you went to school. And I know you payed rapt attention while your lecturers were teaching.

Read here again
According to him, the clashes between Boko Haram and security forces two years ago were the result of police provocation. The police had shot dead two of its members and wounded 20 more after they followed mourners to the burial ceremony.

Is there a difference between the summary I gave and this? Why you lying?

Lying ke? Hahaha. If anyone is lying here, I think u should be. Any difference between half truth and lying? So the police just attacked them for accompanying mourners to the burial ceremony, just like that? Bros, even in the jungle, there are laws. U don't just do things the way u like even against constituted authority and start making noise about victimisation upandan.
Without laws, I doubt if u would even be comfortable sitting down somewhere and by typing these things.
Meanwhile, u need to upgrade ur summary skills cos what u typed up there is not the summary of of that report.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Omeokachie: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2016
If Elrufai can shade Jesus just so to get christians agitated and incite them to violence, what lie cant he tell to push the narrative of his party in the face of the international community showing interest in the Shiite massacre?
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2016
Babzilla:

Shiites have been warming up for over 20 years. During that time I have not known any shiites to kill any body or burn any churches. They block the roads l. So in your opinion blocking roads is warming up for terrorist activities?

Did they just block the road? Do u know who the COAS is? I don't think they even know who was passing cos in the video, one of them was even making reference to the Commandant of NDA, thinking he was the most senior military officer in Nigeria. Hahahahha.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Catastrophe1: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2016
BUHARI IS NOT MY PRESIDENT. nonsense.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by josite: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2016
why dont u just kill all the shiites and send their corpse to iran and let us have peace.persons wey go block moving trian,no be die e wan die?.thank god im not burantshi,chief of army staff,aoo of una for don die finish.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2016
josite:
why dont u just kill all the shiites and send their corpse to iran and let us have peace.persons wey go block moving trian,no be die e wan die?.thank god im not burantshi,chief of army staff,aoo of una for don die finish.
I dey tell u oh! May be dey want try their confidence. Na people wey dey here dey shout freedom of dis and dat dey even vex me pass.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by Whytelyon(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2016
kabrud:

Lying ke? Hahaha. If anyone is lying here, I think u should be. Any difference between half truth and lying? So the police just attacked them for accompanying mourners to the burial ceremony, just like that? Bros, even in the jungle, there are laws. U don't just do things the way u like even against constituted authority and start making noise about victimisation upandan.
Without laws, I doubt if u would even be comfortable sitting down somewhere and by typing these things.
Meanwhile, u need to upgrade ur summary skills cos what u typed up there is not the summary of of that report.

Your headache. I type what I was told and the same over the papers. Go Google for yourself how BH started.
You are Sunni, lying to protect "upright thinking" is what you trained to do,thats your worries anyway.

My case is,there should be freedom to praise their god. Good or bad. Don't bring the nonsense your brothers in crime (ISIS / ISIL) do here. Cos I'm positive after the Shia, you'd attack the Christians next. Always venting unnecessary anger for trivialities. That's what Islam is about.
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

Your headache. I type what I was told and the same over the papers. Go Google for yourself how BH started.
You are Sunni, lying to protect "upright thinking" is what you trained to do,thats your worries anyway.

My case is,there should be freedom to praise their god. Good or bad. Don't bring the nonsense your brothers in crime (ISIS / ISIL) do here. Cos I'm positive after the Shia, you'd attack the Christians next. Always venting unnecessary anger for trivialities. That's what Islam is about.

Hahahahahahahahaha, very amusing. Blocking of the roads against the movement of even the COAS is part of praising their god I guess.
Anyway, christianity and media propaganda are inseparable. If the COAS had turned and allowed them with that blatant disobedience to state authority, it is the same christians that will still be painting the media of how they were allowed because they are muslims.

Christians are the new found sympathisers of Muslims against their fellow muslims, I can't fit laff grin grin grin
Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2016
Catastrophe1:
BUHARI IS NOT MY PRESIDENT. nonsense.

Are u a Nigerian?

Re: Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai by kabrud: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family / Ogun State Lifts Weekends Lockdown / 2023: Bala Mahmud, Others Defect To PDP In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.