Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family (17427 Views)

Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by zoba88: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2018
Saraki,Ekweremadu and other senators
this morning visited the home of the late Chief Tony Anenih, who passed away last week.Saraki reminded his son, Tony Jr., of the immense contributions of his father to PDP and our great nation.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/sarakiekweremadu-and-others-pay.html

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by hensben(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
.RIP Mr fix it. You have done your part in Nigeria project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by BadiratT: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by GudluckIBB(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
You all Politicians should learn from Anenih's death that no matter how much power and wealth you may have today,The very day Mr death will come knocking at your door,you are taking nonthing along

Anenih was a former Workd minister
Anenih was a former BOT Chairman of PDP
Anenih was the former SDP Chairman
Anenih Manipulated election results and gave people who didn't even contest elections victory

Anenih should have nothing less than 20 billion naira before his demise but today they all Vanity

cc
saraki
buhari
Tinubu
Ekweremadu
Okorocha
and many others should learn from Anenihs death and be kind to the people they were elected to serve

14 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by SweetJoystick(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
I wish say na Buhari family them dey visit like this.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by Oluwaseun0704(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ej
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by Natureboyfk(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
Loyalty to the game!!
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by drealnamdy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
PDP criminal that year...chai
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
men of life..
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
See his big stomach. Small thief
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by millionboi2: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
Gbam
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by Naijaguy12345(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
Thieves paying condolence visit to fellow thief .
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by tokrizy: 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
is ECOBANK under maintenance?

someone transferred money to me and I've not seen alert till now since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by iamJ(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
Saraki is no longer talking left and right

Some fools made him to believe that he was bigger than he was

Thief has been humbled

4 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by Praktikals(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
Mr 'Fix it' go don know how far by now. No PDP member can make heaven
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by Sholaco: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
SweetJoystick:
and very soon ur family will be condole for ur demise.....

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by iamJ(m): 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
SweetJoystick:
if I say the same about your family, how will you feel

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by jericco1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ekweremadu, the lucky man. but why must they go as a team
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by AroleOduduwa(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
When are APC having rally for Ekweremadu? I thought zoneB said he decamped already
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by teebaxy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
The bosses
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by mendoza32: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
i always adire the saraki of a guy
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
They visited with their personal cameraman, and that mirror betrayed their plans, telling us that it is all for the cameras grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by teebaxy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
GudluckIBB:
You all Politicians should learn from Anenih's death that no matter how much power and wealth you may have today,The very day Mr death will come knocking at your door,you are taking nonthing along

Anenih Manipulated election results and gave people who didn't even contest elections victory

Anenih should have nothing less than 20 billion naira before his demise but today they all Vanity

cc
saraki
buhari
Tinubu
Ekweremadu
Okorocha
and many others should learn from Anenihs death and be kind to the people they were elected to serve

For your mind u Dey advice oh , mtcheww everybody is forming kingdom advicers
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by dederocs(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
How many mansions, or dollars you carry go?

Human being... undecided
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by goshen26: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
To PDP n our nation?

Hmmmmmm, if you were still in APC you would av said "to APC n our nation
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by yeyeboi(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by JuanDeDios: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
GudluckIBB:

cc
saraki
buhari
Tinubu
Ekweremadu
Okorocha

Thank you, my brother. I doubt Mr Anenih was buried with a single spoon of gold. Yet the country he played his part in ruining is here for his kids and grandkids.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by Krizbaby: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
tokrizy:
is ECOBANK under maintenance?

someone transferred money to me and I've not seen alert till now since yesterday.
Bro same tin wit me here oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi: Dino Melaye Appeals Tribunal Judgement / Shehu Sani: 10 Pastors Are Among 14 People Kidnapped In Niger / Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.