Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline (1536 Views)

"No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants / FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline / NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Against the challenges in moving crude oil from South-South Nigeria to Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Company (KRPC), the Presidency has turned to Niger Republic for supply of the commodities to bring KRPC into full operation.

Group Managing Director, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Dr. Maikanti Baru, weekend disclosed ongoing plans by the Federal Government to construct about 1, 000 kilometer crude oil pipelines from Niger Republic to Kaduna Refinery. Baru made this known during a town hall meeting with management and staff of KRPC in Kaduna. According to him, “Due to challenges with the aged refinery and crude oil pipelines that had been breached severally, the operations of the refinery has been epileptic. This we are determined to resolve through various intervention methods, including evaluation of alternative crude oil supply from Niger Republic through building of a pipelines of over 1, 000 kilometers from Agadem to Kaduna. That effort is being championed by Mr. President himself.” He said: “It was important to explore alternative crude supply to KRPC, which has been affected by vandalism of pipelines and obsolescence, assuring that the initiative will reduce downtime of the plant and ensure optimal utilisation. “The Corporation has already started engagements with the Nigerien Minister of Petroleum and the Chinese that are operating the field at Agadem (The Agadem Block is located in the East Niger Rift Basin) Baru, pledges to drive the energy supply project to power industries in Kaduna by ensuring the completion of the Ajaokuta-Abuja-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) gas pipeline. On his part, Managing Director of KRPC, Malam Idi Mukhtar, said the Fluid Cracking Catalytic Unit (FCCU) of the plant was restreamed in June. “The Kerosene Hydrotreating Unit (KHU) rehabilitation is ongoing with the equipment overhaul and integrity checks. When operational the margin of value addition on kerosene and Aviation Turbine Kerosene (ATK) will provide millions of naira in revenue, even at a throughput of 60 per cent,” Mukhtar assured. It would be recalled that the refinery was designed to process both imported paraffinic and Nigerian crude oils into fuels and lubes products and was constructed by Chiyoda Chemical Engineering and Construction Company (now Chiyoda Corporation) of Japan. In December 1986, the design capacity of the fuels plants of the Refinery was successfully debottlenecked from 50,000 barrels per stream day (BPSD) to 60,000 BPSD, bringing the total refinery installed capacity to 110,000 BPSD.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/crude-fg-plans-1000-km-pipeline-niger-republic/
Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by shortgun(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Chai! How did we get here?
cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by Unimaginable123: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Carry go GMD. Also try and discover oil in sokoto let everybody rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by sosanova: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin

Buhari carry go

Leave our Niger Delta Oyel alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by MeAboki(m): 12:16am On Nov 29, 2016
Pharaoh9:
Very soon the North will be independent from Nigeria soon, they are working on it
*Electricity
*Crud oil
*Food etc

Yes indeed.
Meanwhile; Kaduna refinery must resume production with or without southern crude - no more blackmail or sabotage.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by Blue3k(m): 4:33am On Nov 29, 2016
Nice northern Nigeria becoming productive little by little. Those regions have lagged behind long enough.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by QuotaSystem: 4:40am On Nov 29, 2016
While some are eager to post statistics to show that the North is a 'laggard' region while their own under-developed regions continue being blown up by the militants they support and their leaders rob them blind while being soaked in alcohol, the new set of progressive governors and visionary leaders the North is blessed with are working assiduously to achieve self sustenance, development and economic progress for the region.

In the next 5 years, the difference will be clear. Kudos on this initiative to achieve self sustenance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by Blue3k(m): 4:51am On Nov 29, 2016
QuotaSystem:
While some are eager to post statistics to show that the North is a 'laggard' region while their own under-developed regions continue being blown up by the militants they support and their leaders rob them blind while being soaked in alcohol, the new set of progressive governors and visionary leaders the North is blessed with are working assiduously to achieve self sustenance, development and economic progress for the region.

In the next 5 years, the difference will be clear. Kudos on this initiative to achieve self sustenance.

Lets hope that will be best for nation. If northern states become more productive. Hats off to the good leaders. If the stats show this change I'll point it out. Til then the stats point to north being unproductive compared to south hence why it's laggard.

Even with the stealing and bad leaders as you claim it shows nothern Nigeria was a mess. If all indicators show inspite of those facts standards of living still better south. Then there's a big issue with how northern states addressed economic policy.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by Aufbauh(m): 4:58am On Nov 29, 2016
I see the Northern Nigeria as the only region that is taking advantage of the present socio-economic situation to reposition herself in the future.
Why the SW has been independent & somehow immune to vices and incessant grumbling of other southern states, the SS has been the pawn motivated by their Seastern neighbor to become the clog in the wheel of their own progress.

1 Like

Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by QuotaSystem: 5:24am On Nov 29, 2016
Blue3k:

Lets hope that will be best for nation. If northern states become more productive. Hats off to the good leaders. If the stats show this I'll be first to point them out. Til then the stats point to north being unproductive compared to south as laggard.

Even with the stealing and bad leaders you claim it shows nothern Nigeria was a mess. It all indicators show inspite of those facts standards of living still better south.

[b]That's according to numbers (mostly per-capita) which are based on the reported population of the North. Realistically there is very little difference between the standards of living in the North and the South; the South still has a high rate of poverty and lack of basic facilities like toilets and pipe borne water. Furthermore, there is still a very poor standard of education in the South amidst lack of facilities, and a very high crime rate.

The fact is the North ironically parades the widest band of the wealthiest people in the country, and just as poverty is quite visible in the region like in others, opulence and symbols of prosperity are also quite visible in many northern cities in Nigeria. This is apart from the fact that the North has the best public infrastructure in the entire country from roads to dams to bridges, public institutions etc.

The point is to not be carried away by statistics, but to always seek to uncover the underlying reality. More than 45 million Americans were living below the poverty line last year (http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5828974) which sounds horrible and is more than the population of the entire North West Nigeria including its millionaires and billionaires, but when put in context of population it translates to only 14.5% of the total population. This is the importance of context and realism.

A final question is apart from blowing pipelines and organizing protests for its corrupt leaders, what is the South doing to solve its own problems of poverty, crime and underdevelopment?[/b]
Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by Blue3k(m): 5:34am On Nov 29, 2016
QuotaSystem:

[b]That's according to numbers (mostly per-capita) which are based in the reported population of the North. Realistically there is very little difference between the standards of living in the North and the South; the South still has a high rate of poverty and lack of basic facilities like toilets and pipe borne water. Furthermore, there is still a very poor standard of education in the South amidst lack of facilities, and a very high crime rate.

The fact is the North ironically parades the widest band of the wealthiest people in the country, and just as poverty is quite visible in the region like in others, opulence and symbols of prosperity are also quite visible in many northern cities in Nigeria.

The point is to not be carried away by statistics, but to always seek to uncover the underlying reality. More than 45 million Americans were living below the poverty line last year (http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5828974) which sounds horrible and is more than the population of the entire North West Nigeria including its millionaires and billionaires, but when put in context of population it translates to only 14.5% of the total population. This is the importance of context and realism. [/b]

North also has the highest poverty in Nigeria as well. The per capita numbers do show it is higher by double digits last time I looked. Gdp, Per capita gdp, Poverty, igr etc all better south. Your education point still worse in north if exam scores, literacy and even entrance exam scores are taken to account. The score always higher south.

Those few millionaires are outliers. Also 3rd world countries usually have huge disparity. The poorest places in paticular it's also true. No middle ground just dirt poor or Uber wealthy.

My point isn't saying it isn't there. I'm just showing it's almost always worse. When it's calculated in aggregate and per capita wise.

When you look at http://nigeria.opendataforafrica.org/ to compare it obvious the disparity it's there.

Ps: I can't argue crime stats because I don't know them. I can't find were Nigerian government or any body collects them. If you can show me I would appreciate it.

Oh just incase anybody wondering literacy is measured by any language. It doesn't matter what language your literate in the count it typically.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by QuotaSystem: 5:46am On Nov 29, 2016
Blue3k:

North also has the highest poverty in Nigeria as well. The per capita numbers do show it is higher by double digits last time I looked. Gdp, Per capita gdp, Poverty, igr etc all better south. Those few millionaires are outliers. 3rd world countries usually have huge disparity. The poorest places in paticular it's also true. No middle ground just dirt poor or Uber wealthy.

My point isn't saying it isn't there. I'm just showing it's almost always worse. When it's calculated in aggregate and per capita wise.

When you look at http://nigeria.opendataforafrica.org/ to compare it obvious the disparity it's there.

That's the point. The figures show that the North has the highest poverty level because the North has the highest population as such figures are calculated per capita. The crux of the issue is that the actual standards of living in the North and South are no different with regards to poverty, lack and neglect (ask the SSners that sh1t and drink from the same source). When it comes to individual wealth however, I emphasize that the North has the widest band of the wealthiest Nigerians and this is verifiable. Calling them outliers suggests the same classification for all the wealthy southerners that trail in their footpaths.

Finally I need to correct your assumption that wealth disparity is an issue for under developed countries, because it is a global phenomenon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by Blue3k(m): 6:06am On Nov 29, 2016
QuotaSystem:

That's the point. The figures show that the North has the highest poverty level because the North has the highest population as such figures are calculated per capita. The crux of the issue is that the standards of living in the North and South are no different with regards to lack and neglect (ask the SSners that sh1t and drink from the same source). When it comes to individual wealth however, I emphasize that the North has the widest band of the wealthiest Nigerians and this is verifiable. Calling them outliers suggests the same classification for all the wealthy southerners that trail in their footpaths.

The poverty rates are also higher that's not debatable also. The higher population isn't an excuse for unproductive gdp numbers. The fact is state like Kano and Akwa Ibom have roughly about same gdp. Kano with double population. Produces same amount. No the high poverty due. Having high population usually give place ad antage in productivity. Even in igr the tiny states beat then inspite kano being largest state and double population. The population not issue.

The water source fact I'm not sure about so can't speak on it definitely. If I had to guess I would claim south better. I would probably find different on open data if I start calculate the states clean water numbers. I'll post later response of my findings.

Yes the are outliers when general trend points to poverty for both groups to be frank about it. The facts remains the middle class not strong. It's mainly rich and power and weak middle class.

You asked questions about southern states. I don't read about all the south states. Some like Anambra get into agriculture and all the other. Akwa Ibom trying to build port, and get infastrure projets,attract investors etc. The state websites can tell you what plan of each.(I'll add links later).

The northern Nigeria being richest I give you that point. If you have link please show it.

Source.

http://www.aksgonline.com.ws033.alentus.com/about_invest.aspx

http://nigeria.opendataforafrica.org/

Ps. The drinking water Stat leans in south favor most likely. Kano is only at 29%. Oyo State I picked at random has 72%. The latest stats are 2007 but that's what government links to (oh well) . What ever mess south is drinking it happens at 2 times the rate in north region.

Nobody argues standards of living being better in north in general because it's simply not. The data is proven that's not case. From education, to income, food, immunization. Economicly south is engine like I claimed. Even in terms if of IGR as percentage of allocation. South Is better at raising IGR already. If we start going to stadard of living list line by line. Im sure south will come out on top with double digits.

Last point think about your arguement. You claim the northern region can have same standard of living when they are more poorer population. That's not possible and standard of living charts prove that.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by QuotaSystem: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2016
Blue3k:

The poverty rates are also higher that's not debatable also. The higher population isn't an excuse for unproductive gdp numbers. The fact is state like Kano and Akwa Ibom have roughly about same gdp. Kano with double population. Produces same amount. No the high poverty due. Having high population usually give place ad antage in productivity. Even in igr the tiny states beat then inspite kano being largest state and double population. The population not issue.

Unfortunately you're mistaken because the assertion regarding population was with regard to reported poverty rates and not GDP. Furthermore, Kano State's GDP is over a million dollars more than that of Akwa Ibom's (an oil producing state) so I wonder where you're pulling your stats from.

Blue3k:

The water source fact I'm not sure about so can't speak on it definitely. If I had to guess I would claim south better. I would probably find different on open data if I start calculate the states clean water numbers. I'll post later response of my findings.

The fact is that even as at the day he left office, Former President Jonathan's village, Otueke, lacked basic pipe borne water. This is a fact.
Furthermore, the acute lack of potable water in the deep south of Nigeria is well researched, documented and reported.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4546415_img2235_jpeg4b4779a4a7bf5978f9ec7c32fadd2344
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4546416_img2234_jpeg2efb89164936181ff18b2428bd4dab90

http://clogicinformatics.com/vitalvoicesforhealth/environment/agony-ill-health-as-residents-lack-drinking-water-in-niger-delta

Blue3k:

Yes the are outliers when general trend points to poverty for both groups to be frank about it. The facts remains the middle class not strong. It's mainly rich and power and weak middle class.

This trend holds true for the entire country and not just the North. Nigeria lacks a strong middle class which is vital to robust economic growth. The point is in the realm of the wealthiest in the country, northerners are dominant. http://www.africaranking.com/richest-people-in-nigeria/7/

Blue3k:

You asked questions about southern states. I don't read about all the south states. Some like Anambra get into agriculture and all the other. Akwa Ibom trying to build port, and get infastrure projets,attract investors etc. The state websites can tell you what plan of each.(I'll add links later).

I'm asking about states like Delta which despite it's huge allocation and derivation, is the most indebted in the whole country to the tune of N700bn with nothing to show for it. States like Bayelsa that have been owing retirees pensions for close to a year, while the leaders and militants live large. I'm asking about what the entire eastern region is doing about the loss of its human resources through the execution of its young men in foreign lands who have made the stuffing of their anuses with cocaine an occupation.
Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by Blue3k(m): 7:55am On Nov 29, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Unfortunately you're mistaken because the assertion regarding population was with regard to reported poverty rates and not GDP. Furthermore, Kano State's GDP is over a million dollars more than that of Akwa Ibom's (an oil producing state) so I wonder where you're pulling your stats from.

The fact is that even as at the day he left office, Former President Jonathan's village, Otueke, lacked basic pipe borne water. This is a fact.
Furthermore, the acute lack of potable water in the deep south of Nigeria is well researched, documented and reported.

[img][/img]

This trend holds true for the entire country and not just the North. Nigeria lacks a strong middle class which is vital to robust economic growth. The point is in the realm of the wealthiest in the country, northerners are dominant. http://www.africaranking.com/richest-people-in-nigeria/7/

I'm asking about states like Delta which despite it's huge allocation and derivation, is the most indebted in the whole country to the tune of N700bn with nothing to show for it. States like Bayelsa that have been owing retirees pensions for close to a year, while the leaders and militants live large. I'm asking about what the entire eastern region is doing about the loss of its human resources through the execution of its young men in foreign lands who have made the stuffing of their anuses with cocaine an occupation.

Kano has only a billion over when Akwa Ibom has half population second Akwa Ibom has higher IGR and standard of living. That's pretty sad for Kano.

South has better drinking water. The open data links prove this. If you need screenshots I'll post them. The open data links prove that. I've pulled data of SS, SW, NC and NW. No they dont.

Can't tell you what entire east doing. Have to read and answer later. The east still doing better like stats show inspite of their issues. They have work to do you hardly see me praise akwa ibom for anything. The govenor doesn't impress me. The rest of East region making their reforms and tightening belts to cut back. The main focus is to attract investors from general things I read. Copy lagos and make yourself business friendly environment conducive to growth.

Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by Omudia11: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2016
QuotaSystem trying so hard to hide the compare and reduce the poverty disparity in the north. Even a zygote in the womb knows that the north is all shades of poor. The stats are mostly in percentages and not even in number. For example poverty levels go as high as 80% in some northern states whereas it is never so in the south. In the north it is very normal to be poor whereas it is not so in the south.

Better infrastructure in the north? Are you kidding me? I hope you aren't referring to Abuja here. The only thing better about the north than the south are the good roads obviously due to the terrain. We all know that illiteracy in the north is really alarming and illiteracy is synonymous with poverty.

I'll just stop here.

1 Like

Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by QuotaSystem: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2016
You keep missing the point due to your over reliance on mostly approximated statistics which often fail to convey the actual reality.

For instance, I never said the North is a paradise gushing with spring clean water, my point was that the South is facing the same challenges (some to a greater extent) that the North is, so the South is in no position to pontificate on issues of poverty and neglect.

I have shown you facts and images of people in the South that sh1t and drink from the same water source, and I'm sure you realize that cannot be deciphered by some vague numbers in your report which stated the South has no problems with clean water, neither can you find such a scenario in the North, yet that's what the 'stats' would suggest to you.

Blue3k:

Kano has only a billion over when Akwa Ibom has half population second Akwa Ibom has higher IGR and standard of living. That's pretty sad for Kano.

South has better drinking water. The open data links prove this. If you need screenshots I'll post them. The open data links prove that. I've pulled data of SS, SW, NC and NW. No they dont.

Can't tell you what entire east doing. Have to read and answer later. The east still doing better like stats show inspite of their issues. They have work to do you hardly see me praise akwa ibom for anything. The govenor doesn't impress me. The rest of East region making their reforms and tightening belts to cut back. The main focus is to attract investors from general things I read. Copy lagos and make yourself business friendly environment conducive to growth.
Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by Blue3k(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2016
QuotaSystem:
You keep missing the point due to your over reliance on mostly approximated statistics which often fail to convey the actual reality.

For instance, I never said the North is a paradise gushing with spring clean water, my point was that the South is facing the same challenges (some to a greater extent) that the North is, so the South is in no position to pontificate on issues of poverty and neglect.

I have shown you facts and images of people in the South that sh1t and drink from the same water source, and I'm sure you realize that cannot be deciphered by some vague numbers in your report which stated the South has no problems with clean water, neither can you find such a scenario in the North, yet that's what the 'stats' would suggest to you.

The actual reality is the north had more povertly statisticly like I said. I never attacked the strawmen point you present calling north paradise. I only attacked point you saying the standard of living virtually the same which it isnt. Just like you attack arguements of me saying kano and Akwa-Ibom gdp being near identical over 1 billion difference.

End the water arguement. The numbers aren't vague in slightest. It measures access to clean water by percentage of population. It takes broad look at all the states is best way to have objective look before we people cherry pic photos. Your article didn't list numbers or data. If we look at water borne disease rates they are higher on north.

The south has issues but inspite all isdues the manage to lI've better then northern citezens on average. I'm glad the north is improving. If the stats change I'll point it out to forum.

Ps:
QuotaSystem:

The point is in the realm of the wealthiest in the country, northerners are dominant. http://www.africaranking.com/richest-people-in-nigeria/7/

richest Nigerian list you provided has more southern nigerians and most made their wealth in southern nnigeria. Even the northern that on list base companies in south. 7/13 southern people. 12/13 based in south. Like I said Southern Nigeriais the economic engine of the country. North group has higher collective net worth thanks Dangote really wealthy. The north remains laggard. The wealth and gdp and standards of live better south. (How do you sit something that proves you wrong)

Oba Otudeko- (can't find wheres he's from)

Hakeem Belo-Osagie- born lagos - based in Lagos

Tunde Folawiyo- (can't find where he's from)- Yinka
Folawiyo Group based in Lagos (Tunde Yoruba name)

Mohammed Indimi - from Borno - headquarters Abuja

Jim Ovia- from Delta- Zenith Bank headquarters in Lagos

Orji Uzor Kalu - From Abia- office locations are in Lagos and Portharcourt.

Tony Elumelu- from Plateau- Transcorp based in Lagos.

AbdulSamad Isyaku Rabiu-from Kano - BUA group headquarters Lagos.

Femi Otedola- from Oyo- Zenon Petroleum headquarters Lagos

Theophilus Danjuma - Taraba- South Atlantic Petroleum based in Lagos

Folorunsho Alakija - from Lagos - Famfa Oil headquarters Lagos

Mike Adenuga - from Oyo - Globacom headquarters Lagos

Aliko Dangote - Kano- headquartersin Lagos.

Source: (same one you used)
http://www.africaranking.com/richest-people-in-nigeria/
Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by omolami: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
This federal government is highly unserious and grossly irresponsible. Cannot solve the problem faced by its people. Just because niger delta boys/militants are demanding for some inalienable rights makes this federal govt runs to niger republic to import crude.That simply means the govt has no plan to develop niger delta. When IPOB says they want to pull of nigeria someone is saying no. This govt must try to be serious and stop spreading miseries within the country.

1 Like

Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by Blue3k(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
omolami:
This federal government is highly unserious and grossly irresponsible. Cannot solve the problem faced by its people. Just because niger delta boys/militants are demanding for some inalienable rights makes this federal govt runs to niger republic to import crude.That simply means the govt has no plan to develop niger delta. When IPOB says they want to pull of nigeria someone is saying no. This govt must try to be serious and stop spreading miseries within the country.

I agree with reforms. Fiscal federalism, property and mineral rights out of exclusive domain of federal government, liberalising economy, ending allocation system that subsidizes unproductivity etc.

At the same time getting crude from Niger republic not bad idea long term. This will bring productivity to northern states. Besides Niger may build it's own refinery. I feel we need to step up economic relationship with Niger republic anyway. They do rely upon Nigeria for its food secruity. Then if they advanced economicly they can by more good and services from Nigeria.

Niger may build it own refinery if it ever wanted to. They can use nuclear power get electrity. The uranium is pretty abundant then it their biggest trading commodity with france. Then export the crude themselves.
Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by chansmokers: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pharaoh9:
Very soon the North will be independent from Nigeria soon, they are working on it
*Electricity
*Crud oil
*Food etc
It dosent stop people like you from remaining a goat
Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by Blue3k(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
chansmokers:

Lol be happy for them. When they get chance to celebrate and be productive. It benefit everyone.

1 Like

Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
chansmokers:

And does it change you from being brainless?
Re: FG To Import Crude Oil From Niger Republic, Plans 1,000-km Pipeline by oyatz(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Life is about polarity and balance.
Its in every body's best interest that the North stand firm economically on their in any fair and equitable manner.

If crude oil is discovered in the North, Niger-delta militancy with its associated destruction of oil installations and their environments will reduce drastically and political reforms like restructuring will be far easier if every region especially the North feel it has little or nothing to lose

omolami:

(1) (Reply)

2017 Budget: No Increase In Salary For Government Workers Next Year / A Commissioner Uselessing A Police Man / Nigeria Government On The Run As Court Postpones Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Indefinitly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.