Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS (42097 Views)

Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner / PHOTOS: Ondo APC Candidate,Rotimi Akeredolu Celebrates Sallah With Bisi Akande / Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by OsuGanja(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mznaett:

So true

Emu is life smiley
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by frisky2good(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
If na Fayose balance dey shack champagne and tombo like this, dem for say na drunkard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by sukkottt: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
the man looks distinguished
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by sirfee(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
TroubleMaker47:

Whenever I come across youths like you I loose confidence in the future of Nigeria cry
Seriously eenh!I'm always confused when I see post like this.They keep accusing the white of racism while they themselves are chronic tribalists,what's the difference between racism and tribalism?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by africanb(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
He has every right to celebrate cos it isn't easy. Congrats Aketi, Congrats Ondo State, Congrats APC, Congrats Tinubu.....Godwin. Please friends, its my birthday (Nov 28) Show me some love.... Thanks
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by WesBreezy: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
What happened to that aspirant who used Barney as ondo masquerade?
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by yedidiah(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
I hope Ondo people have not voted for a wine babbler and owambe lover. Abeg Na ask I Dey ask o.
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by datigbogirl: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mznaett:
Gov. of palm wine and champagnesad

You go drink? Fine babe wey sweet like ogbono soup tongue
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by drkells(m): 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Imagine someone was suppose crying to make changes,drinking emu oguro...
PrettyCrystal:
Ondo state governor-elect, Rotimi Akeredolu of the All Progressives Congress APC -was spotted chilling with his friends as they drank champagne and palm wine after his landslide victory. Akeredolu polled 244,662 votes. The candidate for Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Eyitayo Jegede, scored 150,380 votes, while Alliance for Democracy (AD)‘s candidate, Olusola Oke, received 126,889 votes.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/ondo-governor-elect-celebrates-his.html
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
baba flenjo.....owo de , efizzi de, meanwhile... pa iroko be like

Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by charlesucheh(m): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
that's ma APC nigga.

Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by kunle75(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Asokoro2:
Our mindsets concerning our leaders have to change so they can seat up.
You have salaries to pay, recession to fight, youth to employ and so many other challenges and you're being congratulated like you won a lottery?

Congratulations! only if you're there to loot sir.
Please get to work and offer your contribution if you're to be remembered for good.

God bless Nigeria.

spot on,just exactly my thought why the jamboree when you know you have plenty mountain to climb

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by Snakeeyes08: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Haba broda!think am well,d dude is very right.mr govenor elect need2be very Focused,the task ahead is so strong.that does nt mean he shouldn't av fun,but d ppl needs salvation right now.I only wish he has a gud heart,my prayer though.Emu oguro is not that bad though cool

phemmyutd:

E still dey pain you. If na PDP win you no congratulate him?
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by justjify(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
shocked cry
I see an IROKO TREE handing over to a PALMWINE TREE next year

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by Miles300: 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
His he drinking the palm wine to be happy to deliver good governace , or his gettin merry that his hour of looting has come ...one thing is win an election and the other is to give the people good governace !
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by PaulIdu: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Asokoro2:
Our mindsets concerning our leaders have to change so they can seat up.
You have salaries to pay, recession to fight, youth to employ and so many other challenges and you're being congratulated like you won a lottery?

Congratulations! only if you're there to loot sir.
Please get to work and offer your contribution if you're to be remembered for good.

God bless Nigeria.

Even Donald Trump hasn't popped champagne like this ...This just shows this man looks at this like he hit the lottery .
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by edi287: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
If you like keep celebrating and forget what you were elected to do. Then again, it's not like Nigerian governors actually accomplish anything relevant in office. 95 percent of them are shit, 4 percent are mediocre but get praised to the high heavens due to the other 95 percent being shit and the remaining 1 percent come once in 20 years.
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by chiefojiji(m): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
LSF Aketi, world songito 1976, Ua highly gbesoke viamus ur v3 lala..... may u reign wellemblly. to God who made muaness a chief I 1/2 prayamus
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
My dad look alike,the town boys thought him to be Aketi the lasttime he went for grandma's burial at Ilutitun 2yrs ago,chanting Aketi Aketi
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by chiefojiji(m): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
LSF Aketi, world songito 1976, Ua highly gbesoke viamus ur v3 lala..... may u reign wellemblly. even paaapa u even decided to imbibe to werescious substances, may u never stop imbibing. to God who made muaness a chief I 1/2 prayamus
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by dunkem21(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Congrats Aketi cheesy..

But if na Fayose, dem go call am kpomo cutting.. grin
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by chiefojiji(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
uplawal:
My dad look alike,the town boys thought him to be Aketi the lasttime he went for grandma's burial at Ilutitun 2yrs ago,chanting Aketi Aketi

ur dad's pishure or IDONBELIVIT
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by dunkem21(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
frisky2good:
If na Fayose balance dey shack champagne and tombo like this, dem for say na drunkard.

You see the hypocrisy of man..

GEJ was even called drunkard, ogogoro man..
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by gloryman91: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
My friend get to work, Omo beni amu fun e.
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by dunkem21(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by lobinche101(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ultimate cycler rocks.. In days I make over 150k. Even cbn self month fit dash me.. I have the key, I know it.. Kom and make money. I will teach you#foc.08061661935
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nigga be jubilating like he hit the jackpot, baba u get work do o. All the pre election sherade will end once hez sworn in. u cant assess a governor's competence by mere charisma until he is in office. make we dey look
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by Emassive(m): 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
To think this guy was Praying on Saturday like we didn't know he stands with the gods just as his rivals do too. Now na shaayo next. Yeye dey smell
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by dunkem21(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Emassive:
To think this guy was Praying on Saturday like we didn't know he stands with the gods just as his rivals do too. Now na shaayo next. Yeye dey smell

Una go kee person with Laff here o grin

I still dey wait for people wey go call am drunkard cheesy
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by nwakibe: 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
The last pix though. Another nairaland meme.
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
Why is he so excited ? Doesnt look like he is going there to serve the people though. He dances as if he has just hit a jackpot.
Re: Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS by engreo(m): 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
Chi! Our governor-elect they celebrate with champagne and palm wine.
See enjoyment o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Desert Streets In South East / Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan / President Buhari In Abakaliki, Shuns Guard Of Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.