Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya (16193 Views)

Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals? / Adire Mall, Abeokuta, Ogun State Set For Commissioning (Photos) / Christmas: Crowd At Owerri Mall, Shoprite (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by ossaioviesucces(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
ASABA CITY MALL [SHOPRITE] IS READY FOR COMMISSIONING SAYS OLUMIDE ADINSANYA

Popular Asaba City Mall known as SHOPRITE located strategically at the popular Interbau/ Ekumeku Roundabout just by the flyover Asaba, Delta State Capital according to Olumide Akinsanya, Chief Executive Officer, Median Infrastructure Development Company Ltd is ready for commissioning.

Mr Olumide made this known at Asaba while having a chat with Political Aide to Delta State Governor, Delta Born Blogger and the C.E.O of kovoso Resources Limited Mr Ossai Ovie Success accompanied by Comr Okoh Ezekiel Oghenetega Oghenetega Political Aide on Students Affairs

According to Mr Olumide, The Asaba City Mall Know as SHOPRITE will be commission by Delta State Governor Sen Ifeanyi Okowa Nov 29th 2016 by 9am prompt.

We have completed preparation and fully ready to receive the state Governor for the official commissioning of the Asaba City Mall he said while appreciating the state government for the support in making sure the Shoprite become a reality .

On why Asaba was chosen for the Mall location, the Chief Executive Officer of Resilient Africa, Eddie McDonald posited that the choice was based largely on demographic factors, a strategic and commercially viable location and the average disposable income of the residents among others. It was also largely driven by the desire of Shoprite to establish a foothold in Asaba.

The Shoprite is developed by Resilient Africa (Pty) Ltd, a joint venture between Shoprite and Resilient REIT who are the equity owners with the Delta State Government and Bravol Development Company Limited.

The main contractor is the Formwork Nigeria Limited and the Professional Team consists of a number of well-known companies which include WSP for mechanical and electrical engineering, Pro-M for air-conditioning and mechanical services and Profica as Project Manager. Messrs NWS Nigeria Limited is the project quantity surveyors and LYT Nigeria Limited (Architects). Broll Property Services and Bullnet Brokers are the joint leasing agents.

Upon completion and commissioning, the Mall will be handed over to Broll Nigeria for day to day management.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by olasunkanmii(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by Noneroone(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
This is so cool
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by Omudia11: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Shop rite everywhere and our governors feel its an achievement. Smh!

29 Likes

Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by MONITZ: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Omudia11:
Shop rite everywhere and our governors feel its an achievement. Smh!

Don't mind them,these re things that an ordinary local government chairman ought to be responsible for, they re littering our landscape with shoprite and they see this as very big achievements or alternatively they should be seen providing an enabling environment for businesses to thrive a lot of citizens would be financially independent. But they won't do anything of such ,they would rather we continue to be dependent on them with cap in hand begging for alms al the time or hailing them as "baba alaye" before we can eat.They know that a financially independent man is a sound mind and won't be subject to the whims and caprice of another man ,which will then deprive them of foot soldiers to use during elections to snatch boxes and do all sorts of oddities.

Democracy is not just worth it in this country,a very disciplined military rule is still by far the best for us,nobody would misbehave esp these ugly politicians that ve no means of livelihoods other than fleecing us of our commonwealth.

I won't be surprised if the governors ve some interests in this their new found venture because the average Nigerian politician has the penchant for doing things that would only be beneficial to just him and his immediate family and not the masses. ...

Uduaghan built his in Warri while Okowa is building his in Asaba... Ok, let them continue.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by henrydadon(m): 7:31am On Nov 29, 2016
grin

keep on opening mall everywhere and 10 years from now they will all collapse when their are no proper maintenance structure in place.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by djmummy: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Rubbish.

News like these making it feel like a big thing is why our country will never move forward.

Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by johnstar(m): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Kk
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by Dreal11247: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Can they compete with Onitsha in prices?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by kings09(m): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2016
So shoprite don turn political achievement. Chai, sumtin is definitely wrong wit dis country.

1 Like

Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by sassiemyk: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Sincerely speaking, why is Asaba so backward in infrastructure? What is Okowa doing? Cos I don't understand why a state will have two capitals and the main capital is kinda neglected. Is shoprite the development that is needed? Na Wa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by takenadoh: 7:37am On Nov 29, 2016
Congratulations to them...

infrastructural development is key.

they should beef up security though.
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2016
Good
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by NaLaugh: 7:38am On Nov 29, 2016
A shopping center by itself isn't development.

In the absence of actual development around it, it's like putting lipstick on a pig.
At the end of the day, it's still a pig.

3 Likes

Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by kings09(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2016
So shoprite na infrastructure for ur eye. Am sure d state govt built it. Clap for dem
takenadoh:

Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by MrMontella(m): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2016
Stupid state... Stupid capital.. Steeewpiid Governor.. Waste!

1 Like

Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 29, 2016
grin
I'd rather go to Onitsha than this over hyped nonsense angry
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by duas4real: 7:43am On Nov 29, 2016
OP please I want to know. Is Shoprite own and run by state or federal government?
Because for me what I know is that Shoprite is a South African company.

1 Like

Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:46am On Nov 29, 2016
So foreign private companies building shopping mallsbis now a tin of celebration by our government? undecided
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 29, 2016
takenadoh:

that stuff should be private /corporate investment and govt should have no business with it
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by loomer: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2016
All these useless state governors go just dey make malls seem like achievement
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by emmabest2000(m): 7:48am On Nov 29, 2016
loomer:
All these useless state governors go just dey make malls seem like achievement

E pian am
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by Viktor1983(m): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2016
Nigeria is fuxxEd up, a country where politicians celebrate malls as achievement ?
They tell you "buyNaija" then they open the back door and let in shoprite with Their over 70% foreign content. ..
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by ritababe(f): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2016
what about Benin own?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by yusufu16: 7:53am On Nov 29, 2016
These people are wasting their money. Ecommerce has taken over retail business. I hardly go to market these days. I order almost everything from the comfort of my house online.
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by tomzman: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2016
takenadoh:

So shoprite now represent infrastructural development?
Sometimes I wonder the kind of brain some of you have.
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2016
yusufu16:
These people are wasting their money. Ecommerce has taken over retail business. I hardly go to market these days. I order almost everything from the comfort of my house online.

including food items..

just asking
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by takenadoh: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2016
kings09:
So shoprite na infrastructure for ur eye. Am sure d state govt built it. Clap for dem

shoprite no be infrastructure ni?

did I say congratulations to Okowa?

I'm congratulating the people. believe me an organised business outfit like shoprite will employ people and have ripple effect on the people around and even associated businesses.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by passyhansome(m): 7:57am On Nov 29, 2016
yusufu16:

Good for you, so window shop too online
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by takenadoh: 8:00am On Nov 29, 2016
tomzman:
So shoprite now represent infrastructural development?
Sometimes I wonder the kind of brain some of you have.
you with brain, tell me where do you classify the shoprite building under?

NB I didn't congratulate the Governor, but the people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Banks In Nigeria For Domicilary Accounts / Don’t Ban Plastic Bags, Polymer President Begs FG / Official Exchange Rate Closes Week At N1,537.96/$1 Amidst Surging Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.