Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Born With A Silver Spoon/without.what's Your Preference And Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Born With A Silver Spoon/without.what's Your Preference And Why? (763 Views)

Devoted Son Who Lost Both Arms 2 Shock Spoon-feeds Sick Mother Using His Teeth / Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos / What Takes Preference In Marriage – Love Orgenotype? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Born With A Silver Spoon/without.what's Your Preference And Why? by badboym: 12:56am On Nov 09, 2009
Your Preferences please.
Re: Born With A Silver Spoon/without.what's Your Preference And Why? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2009
this question makes no sense at all. . . . . . . . . . . . if a person is born with a silver sponn then they will never know how it feels without and vice versa.
so how can they ever compare it? will they have to be reborn?!
Re: Born With A Silver Spoon/without.what's Your Preference And Why? by badboym: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2009
Maybe not, They might be able to determine by what they see.I wasn't born with a silver spoon and used to envy children of elites but the story is different now.Have been able to ameliorate my life and am happy with the kindda back ground I had.Now I know why people say "Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain".

I wasn't born with a Silver spoon but am sure am gonna get it soon.
Re: Born With A Silver Spoon/without.what's Your Preference And Why? by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2009
Since we dont have a choice in the matter, no point choosing.
Re: Born With A Silver Spoon/without.what's Your Preference And Why? by badboym: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2009
Where do you belong in this?Butter of Kpako?
Re: Born With A Silver Spoon/without.what's Your Preference And Why? by Fhemmmy: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2009
born kpako . . . . .but not kpako
Re: Born With A Silver Spoon/without.what's Your Preference And Why? by badboym: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2009
That means you've elevated from Kpako to Butter ?
Re: Born With A Silver Spoon/without.what's Your Preference And Why? by Fhemmmy: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2009
badboym:

That means you've elevated from Kpako to Butter ?

How u were born never determined what you will be, only u can do that
Re: Born With A Silver Spoon/without.what's Your Preference And Why? by goodhunte(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2009
sorry, i was born with copper shovel.
Re: Born With A Silver Spoon/without.what's Your Preference And Why? by yme1(f): 2:37am On Nov 21, 2009
born with or without a spoon just find a way to carve one for yourself.---------that is life for we all
Re: Born With A Silver Spoon/without.what's Your Preference And Why? by Fhemmmy: 3:01am On Nov 21, 2009
^^^ True Dat.
Wish most youths in Nigeria will realize that.

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Risk: Throw Away Your Microwave Oven ! / God Will Help The Innocent. / Hiring A Corporate Nanny/househelp? How Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.