Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

How To Last Up To 30 Minutes Or More In Bed.!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Last Up To 30 Minutes Or More In Bed.!! (2531 Views)

Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Last Up To 30 Minutes Or More In Bed.!! by mickeyjay16: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
How long does your sex last?
If you don’t want to put it in the comments, here’s what the stats say. The average time of intercourse is 5-7 minutes, but 50% of guys last less than 2 minutes.
And when you give guys some anonymity, they admit it. The most popular response to a reddit poll on “how long does sex normally last” was 1-2 minutes.
That’s a major problem.
The reported ideal length of sex is between 10 and 25 minutes, and 80% of guys can’t pull that off.
Both men and women want their sex to last longer, but guys lack the control to make it happen.
I had this same problem.
Depending on the situation I could only last around 2 minutes in actual intercourse.
I tried EVERYTHING to improve it. Eventually, I figured out what worked and trained myself to last well into that ideal zone.
But figuring it out was a huge pain in the ass. The advice floating around the Internet sucks, and I suspect that most of it is written by people who haven’t dealt with the problem.
Which brings us here. Me drinking enough wine to talk about my penis on the Internet.
Before we go on though… if we know each other in real life and you’re going to be weird about this at the next school/family reunion, at work, or when we’re standing next to each other at the urinal, stop reading now.
I’m about to talk a LOT about joysticks, cumming, masturbating, sex, and I figured if I was going to write this I may as well go all out.
Cool? Cool.
I’ll start by covering why you should work on lasting longer in bed.
Then we’ll move on to step one: addressing the psychological factors behind lasting longer.
Step two is the exercises you can do to start lasting longer. No gym necessary, and they’re a lot of fun.
Finally, step three is what to do during sex to make sure you last as long as possible.
Let’s get this party started–there’s a lot of great information coming (and more bad sex puns).
Sidenote: This kind of control is also the first step in training yourself to have multiple non-ejaculatory orgasms.
Why Last Longer
The obvious reason is that sex is fun. I shouldn’t have to explain that one. There are two less obvious reasons, though.
Reason 1: Fixing Insecurity
Intercourse duration is a source of major insecurity for a ton of guys (especially the ones in the less than 5 minutes camp), and it can seriously affect how they think about themselves.
No one wants to be going through a date worrying about how long they’ll be able to last that night.
No one wants to worry about losing a great woman because he can’t perform.
No one wants to feel like they aren’t fully satisfying their partner.
I was talking about this article with a friend and he dropped this story on me:

“Me and this girl had an awesome first two dates, really hit it off. At the end of the second one, we had sex, and I only lasted a couple minutes once I was inside her. She didn’t get off at all.
The next day she said maybe we should just be friends… I knew it had to be the sex. It completely crushed my confidence with dating.”

And another friend brought up this example from one of her female friends:

“I was dating this guy for a bit, and liked him a lot. But when we had sex, once he was inside it was over in 60 seconds. I just couldn’t deal with sex like that so I broke things off.”

Sex shouldn’t be a source of insecurity, and it definitely shouldn’t be a reason you lose a relationship.
When you train yourself to last into that 10 to 25-minute range, you stop worrying about the sex being long enough or good enough, and instead it becomes the icing on the cake of an otherwise awesome guy (unless you’re an asshole, in which case fix that first).
Reason 2: Female Orgasms
Fewer than 25% of women regularly orgasm during intercourse, which is abysmal. Seriously men, get your shit together.
There are a ton of aspects to making that happen: positioning, emotional connection, her mental state, whether you showered today, pre-intimacy, but none of that matters if you get off in less than 2 minutes.
I’ve rarely heard of a woman orgasming in less than 2 minutes during intercourse, so if you want her to get as much pleasure from sex as you (possibly more), you need to start lasting longer.
Hell, if you can last long enough she can just get on top of you and take care of herself.
You owe it to the women of the world to get your penis under control.
Step One: Improving Your Sex Psychology
Read More : http://365naijablog..com.ng/2016/11/how-to-last-up-to-30-minutes-or-more-in.html
[img][/img]

Re: How To Last Up To 30 Minutes Or More In Bed.!! by AkinPhysicist: 2:09am On Nov 29, 2016
cool Some of your ideas are okay but it seems you are just trying to direct people to your website. I can last as long as I want and here are my secrets:

1. I keep myself physical, emotionally and mentally fit.

2. I don't rush sex - I take my time. pre-intimacy for me last for at least 15 minutes.

3. When you are ready to enter don't rush in like someone trying to enter molue.

4. Start by putting the tip of your Mr. Johnson in first - let it stay in for about 45 seconds then gradually introduce the rest of the shaft.

5. #s 3 and 4 will ensure that your Mr. Johnson acclimatize to the environment of the punnanni - this will ensure a smoother and longer laster thrusting.

6. Good/Great sex is a habit. So you have to practice. Follow these steps every single time and you will become an expert in months - not years.

THANK ME LATER.
AkinPhysicist. cool

1 Like

Re: How To Last Up To 30 Minutes Or More In Bed.!! by mickeyjay16: 3:12am On Nov 29, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool Some of your ideas are okay but it seems you are just trying to direct people to your website. I can last as long as I want and here are my secrets:

1. I keep myself physical, emotionally and mentally fit.

2. I don't rush sex - I take my time. pre-intimacy for me last for at least 15 minutes.

3. When you are ready to enter don't rush in like someone trying to enter molue.

4. Start by putting the tip of your Mr. Johnson in first - let it stay in for about 45 seconds then gradually introduce the rest of the shaft.

5. #s 3 and 4 will ensure that your Mr. Johnson acclimatize to the environment of the punnanni - this will ensure a smoother and longer laster thrusting.

6. Good/Great sex is a habit. So you have to practice. Follow these steps every single time and you will become an expert in months - not years.

THANK ME LATER.
AkinPhysicist. cool
wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fire Destroys LASU Campus Epe / Ghen Ghen! Wizkid Unfollows Drake On Instagram (photos) / See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.