Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Last Photo Of Brazilian Team, Chapecoense Before The Plane Crash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Last Photo Of Brazilian Team, Chapecoense Before The Plane Crash (1330 Views)

Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City / Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! / Brazilian Team Makes Grand Entry To Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Photo Of Brazilian Team, Chapecoense Before The Plane Crash by londonrivals: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2016
Last picture of Brazilian team Chapecoense before the crash in Colombia , on their way to the Copa final.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/last-photo-of-brazilian-teamchapecoense.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Last Photo Of Brazilian Team, Chapecoense Before The Plane Crash by mightyhaze: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2016
Crash? Wen did dis happen

1 Like

Re: Last Photo Of Brazilian Team, Chapecoense Before The Plane Crash by mii4u(f): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2016
God pls save ur children . Rip to the dead.
Re: Last Photo Of Brazilian Team, Chapecoense Before The Plane Crash by stan241(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2016
I hope the plane is found soon
Re: Last Photo Of Brazilian Team, Chapecoense Before The Plane Crash by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2016
rip
Re: Last Photo Of Brazilian Team, Chapecoense Before The Plane Crash by PaulIdu: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2016
stan241:
I hope the plane is found soon

The site has been found and only six people survived I gather
Re: Last Photo Of Brazilian Team, Chapecoense Before The Plane Crash by gbomojomo(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2016
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Last Photo Of Brazilian Team, Chapecoense Before The Plane Crash by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2016
WE ARE BORN TO DIE..
Re: Last Photo Of Brazilian Team, Chapecoense Before The Plane Crash by optional1(f): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2016
Still waiting to have a full details before writing RIP....
Re: Last Photo Of Brazilian Team, Chapecoense Before The Plane Crash by Dexema(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2016
Hmm?
Re: Last Photo Of Brazilian Team, Chapecoense Before The Plane Crash by hopefulLandlord: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Chai!!!!!!
Re: Last Photo Of Brazilian Team, Chapecoense Before The Plane Crash by oluwadare26(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2016
very very sad. but come to think of it, the way some useless club like Manchester united dey cut person ticket won't one wish them this? but no, I just pray they relegate to 15th position. only those losing like me can understand my plight. Lost 950,000 with a 10,000 stake coz man u refuses to win west ham...it shall not be well with mourinho with his useless policies, dunno y he refused to start Martial instead of Lingard or that wasteful Rashfold
Re: Last Photo Of Brazilian Team, Chapecoense Before The Plane Crash by seyoops4u: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2016
Read Also: Meet Chapecoense forward Alejandro Martinuccio Who Missed The Plane That Crashed Due to injury
http://cliqtips..com.ng/2016/11/chelsea-players-pay-their-respect-to.html

(1) (Reply)

China Plans To Destroy World Football! / Diego Costa Left Out Of Chelsea’s Champions League Squad / Liverpool Boss Jurgen Klopp Insists He's Not Under Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.