Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Need A Loan Urgently! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Loan Urgently! (2230 Views)

I Need A 100,000 Naira Loan Urgently. (To be paid back with interest) / Need A Soft Loan Urgently / I Need A Loan Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan Urgently! by demoly: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2009
Please can anyone in the house be able to assist me in getting a loan of N350, 000 to start my biz. I am a graduate and i don't want to start looking for unrealistic job again. thanks in advance.
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently! by ijoba(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2009
guy it won't be easy for you to get a loan since u r not a civil servant and another thing is that visit any first bank closer to you or any other bank and ask for a sme loan ( small medium enterprise). Good luck
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently! by demoly: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2009
thanks bro! but i think that somewhere there people are getting a relatively low interest loan to start there biz.
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently! by okeymadu(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2009
@Poster. Please get across to me on 08053630327 or just come to Bank of Industry building 23, marina, Lagos. Request to see Okechukwu (SME Group 3rd Floor) and do come with a copy of your feasibility study.Let me see what we can do about it. Cheers.
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently! by infogenius(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
demoly:

Please can anyone in the house be able to assist me in getting a loan of N350, 000 to start my biz. I am a graduate and i don't want to start looking for unrealistic job again. thanks in advance.

You can get loans and pay back without interest.You can send me a mail at infogenius33@yahoo.com and I will tell you more.
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently! by sonety2k(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2009
okeymadu:

@Poster. Please get across to me on 08053630327 or just come to Bank of Industry building 23, marina, Lagos. Request to see Okechukwu (SME Group 3rd Floor) and do come with a copy of your feasibility study.Let me see what we can do about it. Cheers.
Sir, Mr Okechukwu can you give me also the full information/detail of obtaining (SME LOANS) from your Bank to my mail box -sonety2k@yahoo.com because i have a project also that need finance , thanks and awaiting your prompt respond
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently! by kunle22(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2009
DO YOU NEED LOAN TO FINANCE YOUR PROJECT
DO YOU HAVE ANY BUSINESS IDEA
WE PARTNERSHIP ON ANY PROJECT THAT GIVE RETURNS
WE PROVIDE INTEREST FREE LOAN

FOR ENQUIRY
kunleojo22@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently! by justiade4uu(m): 6:49am On Dec 24, 2013
Really, I could have suggested that you could raise any money you need for any venture you are interested in. I have been there myself, planning to get loan, only to discover that I eventually was able to raise the money I needed without collecting any loan. GET ME RIGHT. LOAN, if obtain would further help. Here is my little offer, if appreciated:

WHO ELSE NEED LOAN or WANTS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE? I would offer to help them build a powerful profit pulling system via LIFECHANGERSGROUP turning N8500 into Real Wealth in 60 Days… Guaranteed. You don’t have to pay ANYTHING to get the report. It is yours ABSOLUTELY FREE. Send an email to gpccash1@gmail.com for details.

(1) (Reply)

Mama Gold/ Royal Stallion Gold Rice (50kg) & Christmas Hamper / 10 Businesses A Good Christian/muslim Should Not Venture Into / How To Block Your Lost Debit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.