Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

I Hope I Am Fine? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hope I Am Fine? (1191 Views)

Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person / I Hope I Dont Reincarnate As A Nigerian Woman / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope I Am Fine? by KANTE: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2016
Hello people, I have this thing that has been bothering me of late. I find it so difficult dating anyone that is sluggish or slow and not neat. Not in any way praising myself but I find it difficult coping with such. I have left some relationships cos of this. I can't cope with the slow or sluggish. It's so hard tolerating it even when I try. Pls I will need some advice here. I just hope this doesn't become a problem for me. Even at work, I can't be close to you if same applies. I just hope I am fine.
Re: I Hope I Am Fine? by Twaci(f): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2016
We hope so too smiley

4 Likes

Re: I Hope I Am Fine? by Funlordjnr: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2016
undecided

So much nonsense on nairaland these days!

2 Likes

Re: I Hope I Am Fine? by afanide: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2016
sure u re
Re: I Hope I Am Fine? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2016
You are neither tolerant nor patient, try to be.
Re: I Hope I Am Fine? by vikeb(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2016
@funlordjnr, something been nonsense is relative. That was very uncalled for. Guy take life easy... This just a transfer of aggression.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I Am Fine? by TV01(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2016
KANTE:
Hello people, I have this thing that has been bothering me of late. I find it so difficult dating anyone that is sluggish or slow and not neat. Not in any way praising myself but I find it difficult coping with such. I have left some relationships cos of this. I can't cope with the slow or sluggish. It's so hard tolerating it even when I try. Pls I will need some advice here. I just hope this doesn't become a problem for me. Even at work, I can't be close to you if same applies. I just hope I am fine.
Excellent, you know exactly what you like and what you can't tolerate.

In your personal life, you are allowed to have zero tolerance for anything you consider palla, palla grin. Socially you may have to be a tad more circumspect or tolerant. No problem here. Hope life treats you fairly grin. Get yours.

TV

2 Likes

Re: I Hope I Am Fine? by KANTE: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2016
I am shocked myself @funlordjnr.Its funny the way some persons react. I feel this is a forum to learn and make enquiries if need be. Hmmmmm...
Re: I Hope I Am Fine? by Funlordjnr: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2016
vikeb:
@funlordjnr, something been nonsense is relative. That was very uncalled for. Guy take life easy... This just a transfer of aggression.

Aggression towards someone I don't know? Very funny...by the way what makes you think anything he or she reads here would make any difference to the o.p?

Some of you don't have real problems that's why you all have time to be engaging in or supporting frivolities online! He needs to go ASK A REAL LIVE MAN OR WOMAN (depending on what they are) who he or she may actually want to be involved in a relationship these questions and not some random strangers! That's how you handle relationships!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope I Am Fine? by Funlordjnr: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2016
KANTE:
I am shocked myself @funlordjnr.Its funny the way some persons react. I feel this is a forum to learn and make enquiries if need be. Hmmmmm...

So even at work the company should hire staff according to your whims and caprices?

In your personal life it's fine to be judgemental, after all I also have high standards in my own life but don't take it into the public space! Learn to get along with all kinds of people (sluggish, dirty, brilliant or sexy) and start learning about TOLERANCE!

If not marriage may be a long thing for you!

2 Likes

Re: I Hope I Am Fine? by vikeb(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
@funlordjnr, I have nothing against Ur opinion and advice here but everything against Ur choice or words'NONSENSE'. for God's sake it's not right however u see it and moreover he has a right to ask whatever he feels here. I strongly feel the tolerance we advocate should start with us.

1 Like

Re: I Hope I Am Fine? by Richy4(m): 8:02am On Nov 30, 2016
In my opinion, I think you are fine...

Friendship and relationship is about tolerance ...
What can you tolerate and overlook when that word called love seems to be reducing it's glow.....

If you go ahead dating the qualities that you cannot tolerate or over look, when that spark of love reduces, You will be complaining all the time and be miserable... that is how nagging starts.... You will make your partner miserable and you too will not be ok in that relationship....

If this will make you feel better, I can't stand any one that snores no matter how beautiful or how well mannered the person is ....It is a total turnoff for me so everyone has something he/she cannot put up with...

Do not beat yourself up...But please make sure your list of I DON'T LIKE THIS OR THAT is not too long though..
Re: I Hope I Am Fine? by Fabulousb36(f): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2016
This world is made up of you and a whole lot of other ppl with different characters. Because this ppl ain't u they are bound to b different So u have to learn to tolerate. If Not u'd end up alone.
Re: I Hope I Am Fine? by KANTE: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Thank Rich4
Re: I Hope I Am Fine? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
You are my kind of person.
Re: I Hope I Am Fine? by Acidosis(m): 12:16am On Dec 01, 2016
What do you mean my sluggish and slow?

It is not "sexy" for a woman to always be in a hurry. It is not always about gra-gra. As a matter of fact, majority of the super fast gra-gra guys can only be found on the streets. Certain professions don't really need the gra-gra kind of persons to achieve optimal effectiveness. For instance, if you were a nurse, I wouldn't allow you give me an IV, so you don't burst my veins out. I want that slow, calm and sluggish hands. You know what I mean?

Check the dictionary meanings of these words:

1. Efficient
2. Effective

You also need to respect certain personalities. Yours may be due to adrenaline rush. Some are carved to be calm. Please exercise calmness sometimes. I know a woman, out of her impatient and love to see things get done as fast as possible got her face and hands burnt while trying to show her maid how it is done. A time will come when people will leave you to do your things in your own way and alone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dna Test Centers & How Much It Costs. / What Relationship Do These Girls Share? / Your Candid Advice Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.