Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,467 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

What Are You Benefitting As A Nigerian Resident - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are You Benefitting As A Nigerian Resident (1253 Views)

Buhari Nominates 27 INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners (FULL LIST) / Boko Haram Forced Me To Watch My Son Beheaded – Displaced Baga Resident / Crude Oil Hits $50 Per Barrel. Nigeria not Benefitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Are You Benefitting As A Nigerian Resident by Enahi(f): 11:16am On Nov 30, 2016
darknetcom:

thats why i say you have to have patience..

i am a professional construction worker with certificate internationaly..i work for big nigerian companies part time..

i can save easily.....

i choose the right profession..

i dont know what you learned..

maybe you are a doctor,i dont know..in that case you must think different than me to succed..

i dont give advice for free normaly i sell my advice..

and i have costumers..

My goodness whats the name of the University you graduated from? You can't even answer a simple question.

E bi like say your case dey critical o,you need deliverance from the spirit of olodoism

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon A Silent Hero / Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu / Buhari Added To Oxford Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.