Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo (50668 Views)

Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced / N Power Verification. 11-12-2017. / Good Afternoon, Device Distribution Has Re-commenced In Rivers State Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by collinswhite: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
I don't think any state have started verification
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by buffalowings: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
How much are they gonna pay for those that get the jobs grin
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Jakemoney(m): 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Abuja bwari any news?
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by yusufbida(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
moffymichael:
Verification of Credentials of those shortlisted for the Npower program have begun in the various local government in each state. Edo state, Etsako west LG to be precise started theirs since yesterday.

What is the status in your own state? Comment below.....

Niger lite no info for now................
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Kunbico: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please any body that has complaints on how to lodging into NPVN site should please mail his or her complaint to this mail. I just done mine now. COMPLAINTS@NPOWER.COM. they will give u respond. God bless Nigeria
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Kunbico: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please everybody should complaint to this email address. COMPLAINTS@NPOWER.COM and you will get a reply immediate. Thank.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Mtm5313: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kunbico:
Please everybody should complaint to this email address. COMPLAINTS@NPOWER.COM and you will get a reply immediate. Thank.
This Is SPAM there is noting like NPOWER.COM but NPOWER.GOV.NG
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Luizkid(m): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
buffalowings:
How much are they gonna pay for those that get the jobs grin
lyk serzly, are u just coming back from planet Jupiter?

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by godlovesyou77: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kunbico:
Please any body that has complaints on how to lodging into NPVN site should please mail his or her complaint to this mail. I just done mine now. COMPLAINTS@NPOWER.COM. they will give u respond. God bless Nigeria

Pls ignore this scammer npower doesnot use dot com they use dot.gov.ng. The correct email is info@npower.gov.ng or admin@npower.gov.ng or selection@npower.gov.ng. This last u ve to crosscheck well before using.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by DrTims(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Any info concerning KD verification?
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by akinpi1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
No information of verification in lagos. Also unable to login to update account @ ojo L.G
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by deefem81: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by deefem81: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Oyo/ibadan shortlisted candidates can chat here forest latest updates https:///4JHNcT8obX1DlGRmQFNs20
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Hanicutie(f): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
Tyviv:
Did anybody from kogi get a text msg or call?
[color=#006600][/color]
Nting yet ooooo from kogi state. Okene LG
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Gordonz07(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
What is happening in Benue State?
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by akinjare(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
If you're in nasarawa state, kindly send your number to me on 07055305173 to be added to our WhatsApp group. Tope
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by buffalowings: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Luizkid:

lyk serzly, are u just coming back from planet Jupiter?

Enlighten me bros
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Prodigee: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
x12345678x:
My friend went to port Harcourt local govt area to see if he could get verified...to his utmost surprise no local gvt official in d capital knows anyfyn bout any npower or posting....i laff wan kee myself wen e tell me. Naija we hail thee!!
lol...na so for ado-odo/ota LGA for ogun state...dem jus dey tell pesin say dem neva get communique from FG. E com feel like say na mars pesin jus com from. Honestly, the whole thing looks like a sham! When will we ever get it right in this country?!

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
i have been trying to log in to my npower account for the past 10 minutes but its telling me invalid username and password. i am very sure of the username and password. i have even tried with other accounts, its still the same thing.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Tyviv(f): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hanicutie:
[color=#006600][/color]
Nting yet ooooo from kogi state. Okene LG
OK thanks, mine is lokoja....
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by deefem81: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Oyo/ibadan shortlisted candidates can chat here for latest updates https:///4JHNcT8obX1DlGRmQFNs20
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by alolatee(m): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
Tyviv:

i was neither texted nor called but i was able to do the account update yesterday. No news from Kogi o my brother.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Ameekas(f): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Tyviv:
pls where do you reside in Kogi.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Ameekas(f): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Tyviv:
OK thanks, mine is lokoja....
Ok mine is Kabba.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by happy662(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ovia south West edo state started yesterday
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by alolatee(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=Ameekas post=51506047]Kogi people,please o any news about verification?[/quote
no news o.I think there is a mix-up somewhere.i did the account update yesterday but we've neither been texted or called for verification.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by enitey(f): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
Abirisegun:
FCT Abuja. AMAC or Abaji. Any news? Quote me please if their is any...

Please i need to know too.....AMAC
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by OMOTOWO(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kunbico:
respond ba?are u a graduate
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Igbaba2: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
plz....any news frm ondo state, Akoko s/w precisely. We're totally obscured. Any info pls share!
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by DrTims(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Any news as regard the verification in kaduna state??
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Bashtundex(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
Same thing in ondo state also, unable to log in to npvn for the update.
Re: N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo by Ikadoi: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please I was shortlisted for npowerteach Niger state, up till now I still can't login into the npvn site. Anybody with same problem from Niger state or just just me. Plz reply. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady In Tears After Reducing Her Age To Get A Job She Qualified For With Her Rea / Beta Age Consult Interview / Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.