Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End (2331 Views)

Burial Of Prince Jerry Who Killed Himself In Italy / Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by dainformant(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2016
Here are photos of the final year student of Agricultural Economics at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, who killed himself due to the accumulated debt caused by betting. The student, identified as Tobechukwu Okeke was found on Sunday morning, November 27, dangling from a rope in his room at Odenigwe, a community in Nsukka, Enugu state.

These are photos of the young man with his classmates bubbling with life before his unfortunate end.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/see-photos-of-unn-student-who-killed.html

Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by dainformant(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2016

Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by ChangeIsCostant: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2016
very sad
Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by dainformant(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by rheether(f): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2016
Are y sure he wasn't killed?
Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2016
May he find peace in the next.

Before some of you come here and start ranting on how he is a coward or how he never thought abou the people that love him. I have a message for you:

Contempleting killing oneself and actually going on with the plan is far from cowardice. Until you have experienced a near death situation only then would you realized that our instinct as human is to liv.

Secondly, always talking about those left behind in a situation like this. We forgot who the actual victim is - the dead,it is time we understand this and try to gear our conversation in that direction so as to be able to understand what went wrong and how best to prevent it from happening.

On a final note, depression is a real problem that should be taking seriously. It is time people start paying attention to those around them listen to them and dont make light of their situation. I know we do not have the culture of expressing our emotions or dark thoughts, but we should learn to encourage those around us to talk about how they feel and ww should not make light of the situation. Responses like "you should thank God that you are life", "why are you complaining therr are people worse off", "guy if you off yourself one less mouth to feed in naija" etc may sound funny to you but the truth is it isnt doing the depressed any good.

Depression is real!

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by xendra: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2016
really sad. oh why did he have to kill himself?

This is just too bad
Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by herzernIsHere: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2016
If Life qives me 20 reasons to commit suicide.....

I'll qive 10,000 reasons why I should live.....

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2016
What a waste.almost everybody on planet earth is a debtor,even if we don't owe people, we owe God,why commit suicide and leave Ur loved ones in grief?
Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by niceprof: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2016
Such a handsome dude with a future ahead of him.What really went wrong?
Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by Atiku2019: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2016
In one of Jaguas drama play back in the good old days.... Jagua was so broke that he could barely feed... cry

Jagua thought of the only escape route which is "Suicide" He tied his neck with a rope attached to a branch of a mango tree in his compound...

Jaguar then removed the last banana he had in his pocket and ate it after which he threw the banana peel on the floor..He now said his final prayers to God to accept his poor soul in Heaven cry

After the prayers he was about to push the stool under his legs to enjoy his suicide mission, unfortunately he heard a sound like a foot step or someone crawling close to him.

He looked below and found out that the Banana peel me threw on the floor was what another Human was eating Joyfully with smiles all over his face. grin ..

"No Be Person tell Jaguar to untie him neck sharply"

Too bad bro you choosed the wrong escape route cry cry RIP Tobechukwu Okeke cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by haywire07(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2016
So d guy don escape dis recession

But e for calmdown o cos...

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by SillyMods: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2016
niceprof:
Such a handsome dude with a future ahead of him.What really went wrong?
Report has it he was a chronic gambler. So, what future laid ahead for a coward?
Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2016
And some people came here to blame MMM...nonsense embarassed
Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by hakanai(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2016
Sad!!! You shouldn't have. He may have had poor support from around him. Gambling debts shouldn't be a death sentence. Its knowing when to quit and manage that debt reasonably.
Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by Nairasurplus(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2016
MORE OF THIS WILL STILL COME WHEN MMM CRASHES
Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by Atiku2019: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
SillyMods:

Report has it he was a chronic gambler. So, what future laid ahead for a coward?

Take it easy man.....

RIP Tobechukwu Okeke cry
Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by PrettyCrystal: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
so unfortunate
Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by SillyMods: 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
Atiku2019:

Take it easy man.....

RIP Tobechukwu Okeke cry
I can only feel sorry for those he left behind. Not the man who took his own life.

It's a crime in the eyes of the law and also in God's Laws to take your life.
Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by soberdrunk(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
How sad! A lot of people like to condemn those who commit suicide, just pray and hope life doesnt throw you a challenge you cant handle....
Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by reflx(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
tobe is one of the most hard working young men i know.
used to work for my parents during the holidays and they supported him financially to the best of my knowledge.
i cant believe he did this....he did so many small businesses- even ran a poultry in the school farm though rather unfortunately the birds died according to him and he lost his investment.
i had promised him to help set up a farm once he graduates because he had said he learned so many lessons while running the poultry with the school agric department. this was in january this year.

mental health issues need to be brought into the front burner of health care- where people can come into a hospital and say i feel this way or that......that's if this is truly a suicide.
he had so much life ahead of him- well i don't know if he gambled or otherwise.

i pray young people are not carried away with the facade of quick wealth and think the minority flaunting it is the norm
you have to plan, work hard, and be patient
have an anchor - for me it's God's word for all seasons in good and more especially in hard times
it can only get better!

saddest news for the year cry cry cry
Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by TwoBottles: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
the police really need to investigate this.
Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
This economy ain't smiling I swear angry

But when I look at those sleeping under the bridge, I still thank God for having hopes..

and I just smile smiley
Re: See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End by Mikylopez(f): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
its really sad.... buh still he should have donated hz kidney na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

M / Shocking !!! Video Of Drug Dealer Ex3cuting US Police Officer / See More Photos Of AKSU Student, Idara Gold, In Viral Leaked Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.