Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) (4331 Views)

Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 / Mabel Makun Warns Freda Francis To Stay Away From AY, Her Husband / Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by 9aiboard: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nigerian rapper Ice prince shares lovely pics on IG from his visit to Philadelphia, USA. Surprisingly the Zamani rapper hooked up with Empire series Female rapper Freda Gatz also known as Freda the destroyer. FYI, Freda is the daughter of the late Frank Gathers, a cannibalistic drug lord on Empire Tv series.
Are we expecting a collaboration? cus it will be good coming from these duo rappers.

http://www..com/2016/11/ice-prince-hooks-up-with-empire-series.html

See pics below:

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by Elfree: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
She's looking finer and fresher now. Nigerian celebs can so form upcoming in front of foreign celebs

3 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by yeezyquan(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
front page confam...and op her stage name is bre-Z ..Freda gatz is the character she plays at empire
Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
maima come n see something
Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by Chuksteric(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
post=51482446:
Nigerian rapper Ice prince shares lovely pics on IG from his visit to Philadelphia, USA. Surprisingly the Zamani rapper hooked up with Empire series Female rapper Freda Gatz also known as Freda the destroyer. FYI, Freda is the daughter of the late Frank Gathers, a cannibalistic drug lord on Empire Tv series.
Are we expecting a collaboration? cus it will be good coming from these duo rappers.

http://www..com/2016/11/ice-prince-hooks-up-with-empire-series.html they have a track already

See pics below:

They have a track already

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by Hernandez2(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ok now abeg as ice prince meet her....who that one don EPP for this recession time
Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by Hernandez2(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
Amebor tongue
Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by princeemmma(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hernandez2:
Ok now abeg as ice prince meet her....who that one don EPP for this recession time
comon sharap

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Her character is so raw on empire. But she's a tomboy in real life as well so becoming that character must have been bread and butter for her.
Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by micfoley: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
OK o. Iceprince release anoda song na
Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by FreeSpirited: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
She's ugly......
Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by ekanDamie: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
she's gat flowz, way Berra Dan Hakeem Lyon

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
oluwa do my own for me..
so I go snap with Trump for white house

3 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Elfree:
She's looking finer and fresher now. Nigerian celebs can so form upcoming in front of foreign celebs
How did he do dat now? sad

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by philfearon(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by SIRmuel86(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hernandez2:
Bros see, no be everybody dey this recession ooo and the way u carry this thing for head shey u neva chop today?

I luv her kinda music. Keep it coming Ice.
Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by Xionez(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
I see 1 shot, 2 shot, 3 shot, 4
Daddy I can't take no more
I'm sick of watching windows 'fore I walk out the door
I know that's not what I'm here for, it's a brighter day
These bars sit with the Lord, he know my story
I'm a tell it all and live large before I'm 40
Frank Gathers, this your daughter, everybody know

Freda Gathers, we know you!!!
Epic raps. She knows how to drive home the message.
Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
ekanDamie:
she's gat flowz, way Berra Dan Hakeem Lyon
way way better. Hakeem raps like a baby
Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Xionez:
I see 1 shot, 2 shot, 3 shot, 4
Daddy I can't take no more
I'm sick of watching windows 'fore I walk out the door
I know that's not what I'm here for, it's a brighter day
These bars sit with the Lord, he know my story
I'm a tell it all and live large before I'm 40
Frank Gathers, this your daughter, everybody know

Freda Gathers, we know you!!!
Epic raps. She knows how to drive home the message.

cheesy smiley one of my favorite tracks. She's da bomb
Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by Atlantian: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
Inferiority Complex <<<<SMH>>>>
Re: Ice Prince Hooks Up With Empire Series Female Rapper, Freda Gatz (photos) by Kolade9(m): 12:00am On Nov 30, 2016
Iceprince already featured her.

buh the track is wack

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Caught On Camera Being Jealous Of Tboss At An Event In Abuja(pics,v / Meet The Top 10 Richest Music Producers In Nigeria / Funke Akindele Forms Gang With Actresses From Failed Marriages [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.