Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases (50204 Views)

Enjoy 1GB Free Data To Browse All Night With 9mobile #morecliq / 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook / How Are You Preparing For Dec 1 New Data Rates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by happney65: 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
omolola15:

ModaF you know sey me no be poor boy na. Na me dey on WiFi for you when you exhaust your data. And that na countless times e don happen. What I use for sub in a month is what you use in 3 months. Thank God you know. And you know how many people I share for. So can you please stop quoting me unnecessarily? And you kuku know I don dey use personal Internet before you can even dream of it. When we dey browse with pc suite way back before the invention of modem. You still dey trek go felele to go do night for cafe. So bro I've told you times without numbers STOP QUOTING ME UNNECESSARILY you know sey I get your story for hand so please stop provoking me. veekid Freeezzz make una come carry this boy ooooo.

Egbami Keee..See this rubbish this yeye boy dey talk..He dey talk as if na he dey load Airtyme to browse for me...Omo Aireaye....Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...I was at ur Place and i ran out of internet at night,I could not subscribe cos it was already late so i told you to let me use your fucking data at night till dawn..So WTF are you saying?Like you subscribe data for me every now and then..If you share for 1million people sey na my problem?abi those people you claim you share to no dey pay..He go come dey do unnecessary Yanga..You know those you will do Yanga for and not me...Lailai..NEVER...So WTF are you saying Buhari Zoombie..Abi you never use my own Smile Before...Abegi zoom one side...I WILL QUOTE YOU MORE AND MORE...WITH THAT STUPID BASTARD MAN CALLED BUHARI..... grin grin grin grin grin..I WILL QUOTE YOU TILL YOU DIE AT AGE 150...If you Wake up again I will quote you,I will tag you on Facebook,Instagram,Twitter,Whatsapp,Baddo,2goEskimi, Everything,everything and everything..I WIL QUOTE YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN IN JESUS NAME,... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by NkayTiana(f): 12:00am On Nov 30, 2016
Lastly G-boys go hear winnnnnnnnnn

Especially the broke ones this period

Teeeyana says so
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by jojothaiv(m): 1:46am On Nov 30, 2016
saxwizard:
Don't worry cheat will start flowing in sooner or later
Leave am na, as e no reason like that na..

As u see me so, na Whatsapp i dey wait for, make dem do wetin dem wan don ending of this year and ma see wetin go happen to the one wey dey my Nokia 301
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by omolola15(m): 6:04am On Nov 30, 2016
happney65:

Egbami Keee..See this rubbish this yeye boy dey talk..He dey talk as if na he dey load Airtyme to browse for me...Omo Aireaye....Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...I was at ur Place and i ran out of internet at night,I could not subscribe cos it was already late so i told you to let me use your fucking data at night till dawn..So WTF are you saying?Like you subscribe data for me every now and then..If you share for 1million people sey na my problem?abi those people you claim you share to no dey pay..He go come dey do unnecessary Yanga..You know those you will do Yanga for and not me...Lailai..NEVER...So WTF are you saying Buhari Zoombie..Abi you never use my own Smile Before...Abegi zoom one side...I WILL QUOTE YOU MORE AND MORE...WITH THAT STUPID BASTARD MAN CALLED BUHARI..... grin grin grin grin grin..I WILL QUOTE YOU TILL YOU DIE AT AGE 150...If you Wake up again I will quote you,I will tag you on Facebook,Instagram,Twitter,Whatsapp,Baddo,2goEskimi, Everything,everything and everything..I WIL QUOTE YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN IN JESUS NAME,... grin grin grin grin grin

Quoting me is not the problem. But the stvpid comments that comes with it is what I hate. And you know it. You see anything Buhari and you quote me. Dem swear for you ni. Last time I checked I'm not even from katsina. So why do you feel the need I must be responsible for a his actions. I supported Gej during his tenure and we do argue for hours then as well. Then I wasn't a zombie abi? Insect dey inside your head.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Romanciella(f): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2016
plѕ ι need aιrтel ѕυвѕcrιpтιon codeѕ
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Tedassie(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Na you be that now cheesy
Nigger,if i cancel u ehn...
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by tosyne2much(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Tedassie:

Nigger,if i cancel u ehn...

Thank God say dem don finally hear our cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Tedassie(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Thank God say dem don finally hear our cry
Na You n who dey share cry¿¿??
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by tosyne2much(m): 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Tedassie:

Na You n who dey share cry¿¿??
Like say you go happy if dem no reverse am cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Tedassie(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Like say you go happy if dem no reverse am cheesy
Happy ko Harpic ni
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by SweetieConstie(f): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hello sir, I have sent you a mail...

Cc: Tosyne2much
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Hello sir, I have sent you a mail...

Cc: Tosyne2much
I just replied

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Full Review + Price (photos) / Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted / NCC Reveals List Of Unapproved Phones In Nigerian Markets That Should Be Avoided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.