Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Cityhood -Not for me.? - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cityhood -Not for me.? (10593 Views)

Dont Fall Victim to Cityhood. His New Moniker On Olx Is "Jay" / Forgive Mr Cityhood / Please Where Is Mr. Cityhood ? 2 Days Am Not Seein His Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by diportivo: 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
uzuz:
Cityhood is about to do Something Great... l am patiently waiting....

Wait o

All over,ppl are coming out to say cityhood has been delivering empty cartons to dem

Did u get a BMW x3 carton also??

Or he actually did u right??

cc princetom1

Musco4me

NgcoboP

Et Al
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by princetom1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
diportivo:

Wait o

All over,ppl are coming out to say cityhood has been delivering empty cartons to dem

cc princetom1

Musco4me

NgcoboP

Et Al

Hmnnn, we didn't heared the full gist o, maybe delivered or not. We even thought its another story (u know wen a man and a woman mixed nau) , Kingreign wanted to flogged me holy kpankere becoz of it, and that man that write in red can only laff at me. aieromon sir, too bad uzuz isn't online yet. Maybe uboma can gist us how it went
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by uboma(m): 1:27am On Dec 28, 2016
princetom1:

Hmnnn, we didn't heared the full gist o, maybe delivered or not. We even thought its another story (u know wen a man and a woman mixed nau) , Kingreign wanted to flogged me holy kpankere becoz of it, and that man that write in red can only laff at me. aieromon sir, too bad uzuz isn't online yet. Maybe uboma can gist us how it went

lol.

Where is uzuz to gist is about her BMW X3?

I will really love to hear about her experience.
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by musco4me: 2:13am On Dec 28, 2016
princetom1:

uzuz we are waiting to hear from u. I think she bought that car over 2m naira. Pls come and tell us ur experience
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by uboma(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2016
Why is this thread hidden?

https://www.nairaland.com/3425051/congrat-mr-moh/1

cc: Dominique
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by musco4me: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
uboma:
Why is this thread hidden?

https://www.nairaland.com/3425051/congrat-mr-moh/1

cc: Dominique
Hmmmm. Na wah.
Mr Moh don die
Why can't we view this topic again??
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by uzuz(f): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2016
The 'man' that writes in red have contacted me to tell a story. l will be back soon...
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by pacino26(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2016
uzuz:
The 'man' that writes in red have contacted me to tell a story. l will be back soon...

I thought the song was "Lady in red" when did you remix it na

Patiently waiting for your ojuelegba story.
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by aieromon(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2016
uzuz:

We've been waiting sotey I've run out of popcorn.
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2016
aieromon:

Let us share, as we wait.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3554500_giphy_giff78492f0513c659e69dab2e47f567202

5 Likes

Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by kingreign(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by musco4me: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2016
uzuz:
Lols.
The lady DAT had affair with cityhood inside a BMW x3.
Lols grin cool
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by uzuz(f): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
pacino26:

I thought the song was "Lady in red" when did you remix it na

Patiently waiting for your ojuelegba story.

Oga don sing a new one

musco4me:

Lols.
The lady DAT had affair with cityhood inside a BMW x3.
Lols grin cool

While you were driving... cheesy

aieromon:

Buy zobo

kingreign:

My share nko
GAZZUZZ:

Let us share, as we wait.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3554500_giphy_giff78492f0513c659e69dab2e47f567202

SMH
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by musco4me: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
uzuz:

Oga don sing a new one

While you were driving... cheesy

Buy zobo
I don buy one bottle of Heineken.
Abeg gist us while I sip this one bottle.

SMH

I don buy one bottle of Heineken.
Abeg gist us while I sip this one bottle.
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by aieromon(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
uzuz:

Buy zobo

Zobo for everybody

2 Likes

Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by kingreign(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
uzuz:

SMH

Aunty mi, why na?

Biko, aunty'm, I dey come chop New year choppis for ya place o. grin grin
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by Trustme2(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
E be like say the story long, she dey try compose am, give am final finishing. Dada Motors case is dead, buried in this platform. Only Jesus wey raise Lazarus fit raise am o cool grin shocked shocked
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by boldx(m): 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by musco4me: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
diportivo:

Wait o

cc princetom1

Musco4me

NgcoboP

Et Al
she also got a carton
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by diportivo: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
musco4me:
she also got a carton

Ehn

2 Likes

Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by cosade(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by uzuz(f): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
PART 1

Hello house, the man in red 'G'

When l started this post having followed the reviews attributed to city-hood; l was hopeful that l will be among those who will shower high praises and all the bla bla bla... I am but rather unfortunate as the reverse IS the case.

I first had a chat with city-hood(who by the way is a smooth talker) on the 28th of November, I was not scared to give him the money or anything (like I said, too many POSITIVE reviews) I agreed on a price with him; paid on the 29th of November.
On the 30th, he tried to convince me of the need to put some security stuffs and all what not in the vehicle, all of which I politely rejected. I got my receipt/invoice later in the evening of the same day..

Fast forward to Dec 1 - The driver set off, all the way from Kaduna to the East.

OK, let us rewind to my aim of wanting to purchase this vehicle - A kinda surprise thing for my junior brother who have been an amazing guy cheesy Knowing how masculine he portrays himself to be and also for the fact that a recent purchase of a different vehicle kinda makes him "feminine" due to the make and built of the vehicle; I wanted to keep that for my feminine self and get this x3 for his masculine self...

TBC ......
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
idontbilivit,, is this another thread for cityhood angry
I've counted 6 altogether, meaning he has made millions from scam, where's EFCC angry angry
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by Trustme2(m): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Madam said TBC. To be continued. E never finish na
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by diportivo: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Make I watch small TV

Wen madam wake,she go meet me for here

This story already has an expected end....but I will still read it

7 Likes

Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by ChuxD(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
But for Christ's sake,can't something be done about this guy....now he's advertising on Efritin.com or so....
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by ChuxD(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Well, we dey wait patiently for the Part 2 of the story....Cityhood Vs Uzuz
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by cenjyl: 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
cityhood Dada motors is a scam.
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by Kjnwancaro: 12:09am On Dec 30, 2016
Uzuz from your story it is safe to assume you're not an average Nigerian. Where I'm from women are treated like eggs, the moment they crack hell let loose. We've heard strories from many NLders falling victim of that bloke but no body has come out boldly to say they won the fight against his scam, can you make life more miserable for him to cough out your money?-- or you've already done that? Tell it all in concluding part
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by musco4me: 12:26am On Dec 30, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm. Cityhood!
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by musco4me: 12:52am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Cityhood -Not for me.? by uzuz(f): 1:07am On Dec 30, 2016
PART 2

December 2nd as early as 6am, I got a call stating that the vehicle have now arrived the destination; I called my brother with all the excitement in the world and told him to go to that junction and meet with someone to pick up something for me; I said please do not drive to the place - perhaps that gave it away but he went anyway. I was anxious on the other end of the phone awaiting a cheerful glow and all the shenanigans from an excited boy but it suddenly dawned on me that it was just sham!!

The mechanic who drove it all the way from Zaria is always quick to handover the keys and disappear; my brother started listing EVERYTHING THAT WAS WRONG WITH THE VEHICLE there and then. BTW, this vehicle is Tokunbo as stated

Too many warning lights on the dashboard
airbag issues
some parts in the vehicle held with cellotape
ac not working
my brother stated that the vehicle have been involved in an accident - perhaps the deal with the airbag, cityhood said that the bumpers were just resprayed and nothing at all, only resprayed due to container ish.
Cityhood adviced me to get a scanner operator to wipe off the warning lights; So I asked him why would I do such a thing to a vehicle that my brother is supposedly going to drive?
He then tried to say I should research google, airbag indicators is meant to be active for BMW, I told oga cityhood that I am a driver and as such, knows what a safety and warning light is and the difference between the both of them. This was all on the 2nd; I mentioned all these things to him and all he did was give me a smiley face. Hehe..

so I waited for some days as I am known to be VERY PATIENT and he did not say anything nor get back to me, so on the 11th I made him understand how I actually felt and then he started apologising which I have noticed that he is quite very good at. He tried to say "no matter what, there are many or little things a buyer will have to fix in a vehicle to their taste" Mechanical or electrical issues are not exactly something to be suited to taste now, is it? He was trying to exonerate himself for the mere fact that the vehicle was driven from the North to the East and then he now started questioning the mechanics in the east and their ability to work on a BMW - the question was; I have not bothered to get a mechanic nor touch the vehicle; feedback being given to him was based on what my brother who is not a mechanic was able to see. And then he said it is not a brand new car with two quotation marks which piss-ed me off.. He never disclosed any of the "hidden and glaring faults" of the vehicle which is worth nothing - nowhere at all what I paid for it.

TBC...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Used 2005 Benz E350 / 2005 Mercedes Benz C320 4matic / 2011 Model Toyota Camry Sportz TRD Toks Selling Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.