Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is (7538 Views)

Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! / Challenges I Faced After Buying A Car From Cityhood Dada Motors / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by chidi4sam(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
HE ADVERTISED THIS https://www.nairaland.com/3483019/neat-reg-toyota-highllander-jeep.

THE CAR I NEGOTIATED WITH HIM IS THE TOYOTA HIGHLANDER OF 1.950M. AFTER CONSULTING HIM, WE FINALISED THE PRICE TO BE 1.8M. TRULY SPEAKING, THE EXTERIOR AND THE INTERIOR OF THE CAR IS CLEAN BUT THE TRANSMISSION AND ALL THE ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS ARE DEAD.

I ASKED HIM THE REASON WHY THE OWNER WAS SELLING HE TOLD ME THE OWNER WANT TO UPGRADE. I ASKED FOR THE MAINTENANCE HISTORY HE TOLD ME THERE IS NO FAULT ON THE RIDE. THAT IT IS BUY AND DRIVE. BECAUSE OF SO MANY TESTIMONIES ABOUT HIM ON AUTO SECTION, I DECIDED TO GO WITH HIM.

BEFORE YOU CRITICISE ME, I HAD GIVEN MONEY TO MY UNCLE IN USA LAST YEAR TO DELIVER A CAR TO ME BUT I AM YET TO HEAR FROM HIM SINCE THEN. THAT IS WHY I DECIDED TO GO WITH SOMEONE SO MUCH TRUSTED HERE. SINCE THE CAR ARRIVED, IT HAS BEEN FROM ONE ELECTRICAL FAULT TO ANOTHER. THE DASH BOARD HAS BEEN CHANGED, THE FUEL PUMP HAS BEEN CHANGED, THE LIGHTING FITTINGS HAS ALL BEEN WORKED ON AND THE TRANSMISSION IS SO BAD.

I ASKED HIM OF THE MILEAGE, HE SAID IT WAS 146 BUT WHEN HE DELIVERED THE CAR, IT WAS FAR ABOVE WHAT HE MENTION. APERT FROM THE 1.8M I PAID, I ALSO PAID HIM 230K TO INSTALL CAR TRACKER, DVD, REVERSE CAMERA, REGISTRATION.

TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, CITIHOOD DID ONLY THE DVD AND REVERSE CAMERA. THE REGISTRATION HE DID WAS FAKE. THE PLATE NO WAS SHOWING V/WAGEN INSTEAD OF HIGHLANDER. AND WHEN I WENT TO INSURANCE OFFICE TO CONFIRM MY PLATE NUMBER, I WAS TOLD THE PLATE NUMBER HAS EXPIRED SINCE 2013.

THE CAR TRACKER I PAID FOR WAS NOT INSTALLED AND SINCE THEN, HE HAS REFUSED TO REFUND THE CASH I PAID TO HIM. I KNOW I MIGHT NOT ACTUALLY GET MY MONEY BACK BUT I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THIS GUY IS NOT SINCERE NOR TRUSTWORTHY.

I WONDER WHY SOMEONE HAS NEVER EXPERIENCE SUCH FROM HIM ALL THESE WHILE BEFORE WE BECAME VICTIMS. I HAVE SPENT CLOSE TO 150K EXTRA ON A RIDE I PAID OVER 2M ON WHICH SHOULD BE AS COOL AS HE DESCRIBED. WHEN I TOLD HIM OF ALL THE EXPERIENCE I HAVE ENCOUNTERED ON THE SAID CAR, HE DENIED HE NEVER NOTICED THEY EXISTED.

I FAILED TO MENTION THE WINDOW SWITCHES WERE NOT WORKING TOO. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THE RIDE IS THE CLEANNESS. I SHALL UPLOAD MY WATSPP CHAT WITH HIM HERE WHEN I CHARGE MY PHONE.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by symbianDON(m): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
cityhood again?? hmmmmmmm! one can safely conclude that cityhood isn't quite open in his business dealings with customers otherwise I can't understand why anyone should charge as high as N230k for a dvd, reverse camera, vehicle registration and tracker....that's a huge rip off! also, it appears he is aware that some of the vehicles he markets are actually fault ridden but refuses to divulge such to prospective customers. that's wickedness if you asked me.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by diportivo: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
The list is growing

Make I dey write am down

D guy dat bought the dead odyssey will soon open his own thread

And the dead civic buyer

Even the man dat paid 2m for a dead toks bmw

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Kondomatic(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Village people don open this guy page

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by yomi007k(m): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
undecided

Na wa oo...

This guy again.

1 Like

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by AntiWailer: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
Limited edition of a Toyota Highlander for that cheap amount.

You should have suspected the car.
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by mrsage(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mr Cityhood. Over to you at this point.

We are waiting....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Jessestunch: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kondomatic:
Village people don open this guy page

Lolz.. I dey tell you.. The guy Don shit for church
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
Very unfortunate
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by chidi4sam(m): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=AntiWailer post=52280029]Limited edition of a Toyota Highlander for that cheap amount.

THIS IS A 2003 NIGERIAN USED MODEL. HOW MUCH IS DIRECT TOK? IT IS DAMN COSTLY. I OPTED TO PAY BECAUSE HE SAID ITS AS GOOD AS A TOKS. BUT WHAT I GOT WAS DISAPPOINTING. PAYING OVER 2M FOR A TRASH.

1 Like

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Jodesky(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
AntiWailer:
Limited edition of a Toyota Highlander for that cheap amount.

Pls stay out of this matter if you have nothing sensible to contribute.

How much it s tokunbo, even as at today, that you think the car in that post is cheap at 1.8m?

What have you been drinking?........

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by AntiWailer: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Jodesky:

Pls stay out of this matter if you have nothing sensible to contribute.

How much it s tokunbo, even as at today, that you think the car in that post is cheap at 1.8m?

What have you been drinking?........

Which of the matter ?

Stop asking me stupeed question.

My position remains that the amount is suspicious, I did not in any way say what the guy did was ok.

Why do you want to enter Theatre for another person's surgery ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by AntiWailer: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
chidi4sam:

THIS IS A 2003 NIGERIAN USED MODEL. HOW MUCH IS DIRECT TOK? IT IS DAMN COSTLY. I OPTED TO PAY BECAUSE HE SAID ITS AS GOOD AS A TOKS. BUT WHAT I GOT WAS DISAPPOINTING. PAYING OVER 2M FOR A TRASH.

I just saw that you installed the reverse camera.

That should be the basic part of the car.

You should be worried about the transaction for the following reasons.

1. The seat of a Limited Edition car should be leather and not fabric.
2. Reverse Camera should be pre installed in the car.

Can you get your VIN and check the car online ? I can bet that the car did not come out of Toyota Factory as Limited Edition.

You will know the basic information about the car.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by musco4me: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
diportivo:
The list is growing

Make I dey write am down

D guy dat bought the dead odyssey will soon open his own thread
guy I nearly bought that Honda Odyssey

1 Like

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by jimohibrahim(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
CITIHOOD!!!, your attention is needed

3 Likes

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by project8(m): 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
well thank God i didnt do business with him cause we almost striked a deal
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by ThugBoat: 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lol. I am also coming to state how he scammed I and my friend by selling us a dead vehicle in June... Funny Enough, when we received the vehicle, it was jerking. When we told him about the jerking, he said that we knew that the car just covered a long distance and probably just needs fuel. My Brothers, we spent over 250k fixing this vehicle to no avail. We changed almost all the vehicle parts from fuel pump to brain box. Yet the car couldn't work. Funny enough, I not know how the car was driven to Port-Harcourt but we couldn't drive it for one day as it was jerking and was nearly causing accidents. When one problem seems to be fixed, another mysteriously comes up. Did I also mention that the vehicle was converted from RHD to LHD and he didn't mention it to us. Till date, the vehicle is just parked in my compound decorating the house. This failed transaction severed my relationship with my good friend and benefactor as I recommended Cityhood and till date my friend believe that I connived with Cityhood to dupe him. The car is a Mercedes Benz C180 Kompressor...

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Jodesky(m): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
AntiWailer:

I just saw that you installed the reverse camera.

That should be the basic part of the car.

You should be worried about the transaction for the following reasons.

1. The seat of a Limited Edition car should be leather and not fabric.
2. Reverse Camera should be pre installed in the car.

Can you get your VIN and check the car online ? I can bet that the car did not come out of Toyota Factory as Limited Edition.

You will know the basic information about the car.

Why rush to comment when you couldn't comprehend the full gist at first reading. That you are a slow learner is no excuse for irrational comments.

Anticlockwise reasoning is obviously your ailment and I recommend you embark on fasting and prayers if you really want to be cured.

Smh......

9 Likes

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by musco4me: 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by NemzySeries(m): 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
I tink d best way of resolving dis scamming/scammers issues between buyers & dealers is by physically going to d car stand & inspecting d car especially wen itz within d country......all datz required is few days frm work(weekend), lodge in a small hotel & den locate d car stand but b4 getting to d dealer get a gud mechanic arnd & tell him u nid him to help u ascertain d health of d car U're abt purchasing & afterwards tip him sum change letz say 3k/4k & all dis wahala wud b over but sitting in ur comfort zone & doing online deals for cars witin d country ain't cool

2 Likes

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by olaolaking: 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by chidi4sam(m): 6:24am On Dec 27, 2016
@thugboat, if you guys had raise a topic on how he scammed you guys since July, others wouldn't have fallen a prey to him. I just had my deal with him about 4weeks ago. No one has ever said bad thing about him for over 3years I have been following his topics on LN. We need to expose ppl like him for others to learn from our mistakes. He's truly not what he portrays to be.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by phlemzy: 6:59am On Dec 27, 2016
chidi4sam:
@thugboat, if you guys had raise a topic on how he scammed you guys since July, others wouldn't have fallen a prey to him. I just had my deal with him about 4weeks ago. No one has ever said bad thing about him for over 3years I have been following his topics on LN. We need to expose ppl like him for others to learn from our mistakes. He's truly not what he portrays to be.
U're very right. Their late feedbacks just made him hoodwink a few more.

1 Like

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by aieromon(m): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2016
One minute of silence for another fallen autoseller on Nairaland.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by AntiWailer: 7:13am On Dec 27, 2016
Jodesky:

Why rush to comment when you couldn't comprehend the full gist at first reading. That you are a slow learner is no excuse for irrational comments.

Anticlockwise reasoning is obviously your ailment and I recommend you embark on fasting and prayers if you really want to be cured.

Smh......

That does not invalidate my first observation on the cost of a Limited Edition version of that car.

You can convert your frustration into a useful energy and use it else where.

You know nothing about cars so shut up.

I have no business with you and will never do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2016
Nna eh, Cityhood, it's like your village people are dancing Awilo with your destiny.

Nawa for you o! angry

4 Likes

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by slimmoney(m): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2016
Citycrook don fall hand big time
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by musco4me: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2016
The charm he uses expired on 25th Dec, that's why every victims eyes cleared and many began to lament on wat he did to them grin kiss

11 Likes

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by project8(m): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2016
musco4me:
The charm he uses expired on 25th Dec, that's why every victims eyes cleared and many began to lament on wat he did to them grin kiss
are u saying he wil be out of business by 1st january ? what a sad ending indeed

3 Likes

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 27, 2016
someone posts cars as northern nigeria and u go put money... you are lucky its only a damaged car u bought.... and not a stolen one .... have you verified its not a stolen vehicle... he and bolajibj, bjmotors, pappysk are birds of a feather

aieromon:
One minute of silence for another fallen autoseller on Nairaland.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 27, 2016
hmmm I smelt or rather suspected the crookish part since 2014.... I kept my moni

slimmoney:
Citycrook don fall hand big time
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by musco4me: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2016
project8:
are u saying he wil be out of business by 1st january ? what a sad ending indeed
Have u seen His comments
Some ppl are already putting ' buyers beware' in most of his adverts. He is already out of business. Do u think any Nairalander will buy from him again?? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2010 Bmw X6 M For Sale 22 Pictures Believe! / Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 / 08 - 012 Gwagon g55 AMG custom & g55 Brabus. Limited Grand Edition (4d Chairmen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.