Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (530 Views)

Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos / 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
By Ekemini Ebekpo,

Reports reaching Brainnews NG has it that a final year student of Agricultural Engineering at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has committed suicide.

The student by name, Tobechukwu Okeke who is one of the beneficiaries of the Mavrodi Mondial Movement investment scheme(MMM) was discovered dead by hanging in his room at Odenigwe, a community in Nsukka, Enugu State.

The deceased was said to have left a note behind where he apologised to his family, according to accounts by a neighbour.

The contents of the note read: “Mother, father, brother, I’m sorry, Ify, may your children never suffer. Uncle Mathias, you gave me all. I am sorry death calls. Linguistic department, I am sorry. Okeke Tobechukwu S. 2012/185649”. The neighbour who craved anomynity quoted.

While some people believe he committed suicide due to lack of money, others said he was frustrated in school.

Brainnewsng.com is yet to find out what actually caused such an ugly incident.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/mmm-participant-commits-suicide-enugu-2/

cc: Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2016

(1) (Reply)

MTN Is In Trouble / VIDEO: See How This Police Man Lost His Gun Over N500 Fight / See The Hilarious Response EFCC Gave To This Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.