Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,493 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Security Alert (pls Warn Your Kids) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Alert (pls Warn Your Kids) (998 Views)

Coronavirus Lockdown Bank Scam Alert: Warn Your Loved Ones For Their Safety / Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians / Scam Alert!. Pls Beware!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Alert (pls Warn Your Kids) by oluwas3un(f): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
~~~~ Security Alert ~~~~!!!!
Please parents,teachers and guardians, continuously educate your wards on the need to be careful and not talk to strangers on the road. An incident occurred at Pedro, shomolu on Tuesday 22/11/16,precisely at famous bus stop. A man stopped a child returning from school and asked him to pick up a key from the ground. The child refused asking why the man couldn't pick it up himself and this got the man agitated and he started shouting at the child saying he lacked respect for his elders and all sorts but the child still refused. This attracted the attention of passers-by and luckily, a police van was passing by and they stopped to find out what the problem was. After listening to the man, they asked the child who owned the key and the boy replied that it was for the man so the police got suspicious and asked the man to pick up the key. He refused and was forced to. Immediately he picked the key,he turned into a brand new tricycle (keke maruwa)! Everybody ran away and even the police men were scared. The tricycle was eventually pushed to the Pedro police station. This is a real life incidence and anyone in doubt can go to the Pedro police station to ascertain the authencity of this post. When the man's wife was called to the station, she said her husband comes home everyday with a brand new tricycle and gives it to people on higher purchase and she didn't know where he got them from.These ritualits are more desperate to make money and they device new means everyday but i pray that God will continue to protect our children and increase them in wisdom.
Re: Security Alert (pls Warn Your Kids) by donbuchi1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
How can a human being turn to a tricycle?

1 Like

Re: Security Alert (pls Warn Your Kids) by freesinzu(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
Gerrara here menh, even if you had to lie do it with sense now angry

2 Likes

Re: Security Alert (pls Warn Your Kids) by Obinnau(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
freesinzu:
Mr sensible, I happened to be around this kid of scene twice when I was younger, on the 1st instance the small boy turned into a tortoise, on the second instance the kid turned into a big tuber of yam. There are powers beyond your comprehension Mr sensible.
Re: Security Alert (pls Warn Your Kids) by JBUZZ: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
donbuchi1:
How can a human being turn to a tricycle?
grin abeg epp me ask am
Re: Security Alert (pls Warn Your Kids) by JBUZZ: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
freesinzu:
The way some people lie this days ehn, I dey fear o!
"Man turn into Keke Maruwa" grin
Re: Security Alert (pls Warn Your Kids) by JBUZZ: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Obinnau:
Mr sensible, I happened to be around this kid of scene twice when I was younger, on the 1st instance the small boy turned into a tortoise, on the second instance the kid turned into a big tuber of yam. There are powers beyond your comprehension Mr sensible.
Must u keep ganishing lie with more lies
From "man turn into Keke maruwa" to "boy turn into tortoise" grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: Security Alert (pls Warn Your Kids) by freesinzu(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Obinnau:
I agree to that, I believe in the supernatural but a living entity can only transform to another living thing, not some machine. How can some one transform to a tricycle nw

1 Like

Re: Security Alert (pls Warn Your Kids) by ministeriallist: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2016

Re: Security Alert (pls Warn Your Kids) by oluwas3un(f): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
why don't you guyz go to the area it happened and confirm the story yourself instead of running your mouth,must you comment or na by force.

(1) (Reply)

Banker Charged With N472m Dollar Exchange Scam / Safest State In Nigeria Today / Nigerian Guy Suspected To Be A “yahoo Boy” Shot Dead By SARS In Lagos (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.