Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,451 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

A Great Testimony - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Great Testimony (1174 Views)

SERMON Jotters:ebola Testimony;by Wife Of The Owner Of The Hospital Where Sawyer / Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? / A Great Testimony: Nairaland And My Investment Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Great Testimony by lauryn(f): 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2005
Hi
This is something i have to share, no matter what.
The most amazing thing happened to me in the last week of September, I was separated from my mother since 1992, so I grew up with my father and his wife. though step-parents aren't the greatest people on this planet, but the step kids aren't either. I was depressed, physically and emotionally abused, soaking my pillows with tears everyday, and crying out to God why all the bad things on this planet had to happen to me. Everytime I asked a family member where my mom was, everyone ignored me, and going through all this alone @ a very young age, landed me in the hospital on several occasions, worst of all ,I was involved in an accident and was in coma for 8days.
Well to cut the long story short, I just found out MY SWEET MOTHER is alive, and we are going to re-unite after 15 years. All this while, I was told that my one and only mother was dead. it even came to a certain point where i started getting jealous of my friends when I see them with the mothers.
I guess that's why they say a child can never be separated from his/her mother
Re: A Great Testimony by hotangel2(f): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2005
Good for you. smiley
Re: A Great Testimony by nike4luv(f): 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2005
Lau, gurl dats a great testimony..aww. cry.reunited and it feels soo gud!! kiss
Re: A Great Testimony by casper(m): 4:41am On Dec 03, 2005
God dey your side
Re: A Great Testimony by layi(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2005
Nice tetsimony. I am Happy for you. Send us a Pic of u & mum when u finally meet.
Re: A Great Testimony by queen2(f): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2005
Aww, im really happy for you Lauryn, really a great testimony. cheesy grin
Re: A Great Testimony by Outkast(f): 2:59am On Dec 04, 2005
congratulations lauryn. gosh!u made me tear up cry I'm extremely happy for you. God will continue to favor you and the relationship with your mum will blossom and blossom.
Re: A Great Testimony by Z4M4eva(f): 12:10am On Dec 26, 2005
Aww...sweet! smiley
Re: A Great Testimony by mide2(f): 12:23am On Dec 26, 2005
I'm happy for you, girl ! .  smiley
Re: A Great Testimony by Rolly: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2005
aww! i'm so happy for you. i wish u d best cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My name is JIDE / Seun!why U Delete My Topic? / Infobaba, Ituen And Lysaa Assasin Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.