Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School (6843 Views)

Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu / Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) / See How Ogbeni Aregbesola Greeted Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; Respect Or Worship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2016
Fhemmmy:
Since we are yet to know how much that thing built and tagged a school cost or set back Oshun state . , . . . See the images of what an elementary schools look like and it was not the Premier of the province that commissioned them but the minister of education because the premier (Governor) have other things to attend to.
u are really jealousy the progress in the education sector of osun state. Why can't you post more pics of your elementary school. So far ogbeni have achieve well in the education sector. You have not see anything yet hmmmm. Keep reading and see ogbeni pictures here. Ogbeni built good gigantic schools with mini football field and basket ball court. God bless ogbeni.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by IamISRAEL(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2016
This is worthy of commendation!
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
IamISRAEL:
yes sooo ogbeni d great achiever of our times.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by KzLawal(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
Working governor indeed.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Sibrah: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u are really jealousy the progress in the education sector of osun state. Why can't you post more pics of your elementary school. So far ogbeni have achieve well in the education sector. You have not see anything yet hmmmm. Keep reading and see ogbeni pictures here. Ogbeni built good gigantic schools with mini football field and basket ball court. God bless ogbeni.
Where did he get the fund to be building schools aimlessly?
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Sibrah: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
IamISRAEL:
He should give us the cost and lets compare it to Ameachi's River state schools or Uduaghan's Delta state school.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by IamISRAEL(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Sibrah:
He should give us the cost and lets compare it to Ameachi's River state schools or Uduaghan's Delta state school.

And after comparing what would be next in line for you?
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by IamISRAEL(m): 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Johnnyessence:
yes sooo ogbeni d great achiever of our times.

I like him and I heard from Osun indigenes and residents that he has done well.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Sibrah: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
IamISRAEL:

And after comparing what would be next in line for you?
Let's see how cost effective it is.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
IamISRAEL:

I like him and I heard from Osun indigenes and residents that he has done well.
yes soo bro. It is the ingrate and selfish wailer that will never appreciate the works of ogbeni. That's why in 2018, his party will still win in landslide victory.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Sibrah:
u can direct your question to the state government hmmm. They will be able to answer your questions. Ogbeni is building the schools and commissions. All the kids are now in the government schools. Everything is free including the tablet of knowledge tab. Ogbeni has been doing great job. He's an achiever. God bless him.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Sibrah: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u can direct your question to the state government hmmm. They will be able to answer your questions. Ogbeni is building the schools and commissions. All the kids are now in the government schools. Everything is free including the tablet of knowledge tab. Ogbeni has been doing great job. He's an achiever. God bless him.
An achiever of N200bn debt that unpayable in another 40 years going by OPEC forecast of oil remaining at $50pb for 30years to come.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Sibrah:
An achiever of N200bn debt that unpayable in another 40 years going by OPEC forecast of oil remaining at $50pb for 30years to come.
what I see you so far is front page attention. I don't care whatever you call it hmmm. What I know is that d world see what he borrow the money. So you can wail and rant as much as you can. Keep wailing why ogbeni keep commission series of projects he built.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by IamISRAEL(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
Sibrah:
Oga, this isn't western world.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by IamISRAEL(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
Johnnyessence:
yes soo bro. It is the ingrate and selfish wailer that will never appreciate the works of ogbeni. That's why in 2018, his party will still win in landslide victory.

ok
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
Johnnyessence:

I am jealous of that thing built on mud and the students might have to cry to go to school if paraventure it rain? what is there to be jealous of and you said i should post pics of my own elementary school, please explain what you mean . . . .Ogbeni is almost out of office and i will like to see how he will build the dream school you are talking about . . . .
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u are still not satisfied hmmm. Well the source is from osun.gov.ng. Or check the source from osun state government twitter page.

You want me to beleive a stat from Ogbeni? Bros, you can do better
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Osama10:

grin grin grin

Fhemmmy I am still waiting for you to come & enjoy our change. cheesy

Chairman, if this school by Ogbeni is what the change is all about, i free you to enjoy it all alone . . . . .
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Osama10(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, if this school by Ogbeni is what the change is all about, i free you to enjoy it all alone . . . . .

No oh you must come oh. grin
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Osama10:

No oh you must come oh. grin

No Sir, let me siddon here jejely and i will be calling to say Hi to you . . . . . I heard $ is now 480 Naira and you want me to come? Now i know you dont like me at all
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Osama10(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Fhemmmy:

No Sir, let me siddon here jejely and i will be calling to say Hi to you . . . . . I heard $ is now 480 Naira and you want me to come? Now i know you dont like me at all

Are you not a Patriotic Nigerian again?

Come let's make this country great, you are seriously needed here. cheesy
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
Osama10:

Are you not a Patriotic Nigerian again?

Come let's make this country great, you are seriously needed here. cheesy

Yimu, even Nigerians are happy with how the nation is being run, that is why this dude could be praising the governor of oshun state
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Osama10(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Yimu, even Nigerians are happy with how the nation is being run, that is why this dude could be praising the governor of oshun state

Lmao. cheesy
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Fhemmmy:

I am jealous of that thing built on mud and the students might have to cry to go to school if paraventure it rain? what is there to be jealous of and you said i should post pics of my own elementary school, please explain what you mean . . . .Ogbeni is almost out of office and i will like to see how he will build the dream school you are talking about . . . .
u are still an ingrate for not appreciate the works of ogbeni hmmm. U are selfish as well for not the works of his infrastructure project. Don't worry he will still commission more gigantic projects. Ogbeni contractors used both bricks and blocks in constructing his school edifices. He used both the stone coated pan and aluminium pan to roof all his schools. He drilled boreholes in all the schools. In all the schools there are mini playing grounds for small kids and mini pitch for the higher students. You are not in osun state so you don't know what am talking about hmm.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Fhemmmy:

You want me to beleive a stat from Ogbeni? Bros, you can do better
you will always wail and rant on social media without any tangible points. I posted the statistics of the students performance in waec and neco still you are not satisfy. I don't know who will satisfy you. You are ingrate that doesn't appreciate good things. Keep wailing jare.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Fhemmmy:

u are still not satisfy with what ogbeni is doing hmmm. Keep wailing ok. Frustrated ranter.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u are still not satisfy with what ogbeni is doing hmmm. Keep wailing ok. Frustrated ranter.

Ogbeni is mortgaging the future of your children and that of yours by giving your 10k to defend his foolishness, yet you are happy . . . .I see now why the elders are asking where are the youth to lead the nation, when they are happy to be touts for the governor
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:
you will always wail and rant on social media without any tangible points. I posted the statistics of the students performance in waec and neco still you are not satisfy. I don't know who will satisfy you. You are ingrate that doesn't appreciate good things. Keep wailing jare.

It is like you telling you are the best farmer and you give me your own data, have you heard of cook book?
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u are still an ingrate for not appreciate the works of ogbeni hmmm. U are selfish as well for not the works of his infrastructure project. Don't worry he will still commission more gigantic projects. Ogbeni contractors used both bricks and blocks in constructing his school edifices. He used both the stone coated pan and aluminium pan to roof all his schools. He drilled boreholes in all the schools. In all the schools there are mini playing grounds for small kids and mini pitch for the higher students. You are not in osun state so you don't know what am talking about hmm.

I will rather be an ingrate that to appreciate a man that is milking the coffer of a state all in the name of painting the road black and putting muds together all in the names of school construction . . . . I am sorry that i am not as daft as you and the people that your Ogbeni is fooling . . . Like someone said earlier, please say Amen! . . .May the sweet God run your life and that of all you know as Ogbeni is running oshun state . . .Please say amen oh, else you will be an hypocrite
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Fhemmmy: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u are still an ingrate for not appreciate the works of ogbeni hmmm. U are selfish as well for not the works of his infrastructure project. Don't worry he will still commission more gigantic projects. Ogbeni contractors used both bricks and blocks in constructing his school edifices. He used both the stone coated pan and aluminium pan to roof all his schools. He drilled boreholes in all the schools. In all the schools there are mini playing grounds for small kids and mini pitch for the higher students. You are not in osun state so you don't know what am talking about [/b]hmm.

[b]Show us pix of the boreholes . . . .

Show us the pix and dont just tell us . . .

You once told me that google is my friend, so no need for me to be in oshun to see the foolishness of your governor, besides, i think i am finally getting it, you are yet to leave oshun to see what is happening around the world, so now i get it, the best you ever see is schools with mud and water and that is why painting of floor with black paints looks gigantic to you . . .welcome to 21st century, where people can do better and we can achieve better.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Fhemmmy:

I will rather be an ingrate that to appreciate a man that is milking the coffer of a state all in the name of painting the road black and putting muds together all in the names of school construction . . . . I am sorry that i am not as daft as you and the people that your Ogbeni is fooling . . . Like someone said earlier, please say Amen! . . .May the sweet God run your life and that of all you know as Ogbeni is running oshun state . . .Please say amen oh, else you will be an hypocrite
u will always be typing trash and not appreciate ogbeni. Who told you he's milking the state dry hmmm. A governor that keep feeding the poor breeds in our elementary schools. Is it not the same governor that keep employing more teachers. Is it not the same governor that keep employing more jobless you
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School by Johnnyessence(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Show us pix of the boreholes . . . .

Show us the pix and dont just tell us . . .

You once told me that google is my friend, so no need for me to be in oshun to see the foolishness of your governor, besides, i think i am finally getting it, you are yet to leave oshun to see what is happening around the world, so now i get it, the best you ever see is schools with mud and water and that is why painting of floor with black paints looks gigantic to you . . .welcome to 21st century, where people can do better and we can achieve better.
frustrated ingrate u are still not satisfied with what's happening in the state of osun. U will have to come down and see d health facilities and bore hole in the schools. All the schools has bore hole water, mini clinic, befitting school halls,good toilet facilities, computer lab. Keep wailing frustrated ingrate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exposed! Unbelievable Photos Of Bukola Saraki Chillin With Offa Robbery Suspect / BIAFRA: Please Read What Guardian News Reported In 1967 / External Reserves Slip By $905.5 Million In June – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.