Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster (2294 Views)

Everyone Gets Paid Daily With This System. Earn 1% MINIMUM Each Day! / Up To $5 A Week! Do You Kw Its Easy And Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by Flames08: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Stop registering anyhow and read carefully, ultimate cycle is purely a game of numbers and team work.

I found out my cycle moved faster during the period I personally registererd more persons with my link, WHY?

Simple, it's called spillover
Waiting to earn through referral takes time, you all must have noticed it.

Using the spillover method one link keeps bringing people into the cycle and the members are matched one after the other, but here's the good part we do not upgrade we keep doing the $25 dollars cycle grin cheesy

The faster the spillover, the faster the cash, refer new members with only one link.

Work smart and join my team, get your money under 4days, or get your refund
Join my cycle join peace of mind, enough members and counting

#Softwork
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by egbeocha(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
That make sense bro. Kip it up.
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by Flames08: 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
egbeocha:
That make sense bro. Kip it up.
Thanks
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by TrapSoul(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Flames08:
Stop registering anyhow and read carefully, ultimate cycle is purely a game of numbers and team work.

I found out my cycle moved faster during the period I personally registererd more persons with my link, WHY?

Using the spillover method one link keeps bringing people into the cycle and the members are matched one after the other, but here's the good part we do not upgrade we keep doing the $25 dollars cycle grin cheesy

The faster the spillover, the faster the cash, refer new members with only one link.

#Softwork
How do I join your team?
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by shedyman: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
how do I join your team
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
i see you sir !!!
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by idu1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Make sense
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by Frankiss44(m): 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
How can i join your team?
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by samplanner(m): 6:12am On Nov 30, 2016
My testimony!!!

Get Help worldwide is the best right now. i PH 300,000 and i got 470,000 (including bonuses) in just 30 days. check my signature to register and contact me for more information. this is really cool, so take this opportunity now ASAP.

this platform is so real that you would be required to upload your real picture, because they may ask of your proof of ID and check the corresponding photos to make sure you are real. apart from that there are other helpful rules that can make this program last forever. please join GHW today by registering on my signature. if you want some tips, i can as well help you anytime.
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by Apus: 7:07am On Nov 30, 2016
Guys check my signature and seize this opportunity. Testimonies are really flowing in. You get 50k in 2weeks. Or contact me: 08172582064 I'll put U through.
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by swiz2(m): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2016
Details needed. Nonsowester@gmail.com. 08034330080

1 Like

Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by MondayOboni2015(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2016
please I need updates and information. Here-- 08034333089, Mondayoboni2015@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by Gee001: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2016
Please ever since a frnd registered me I've not been able to access my page but she can with her laptop while it'salways redirecting me and I've even been merged with somebody to pay. What could be the problem pls
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by darkside007: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2016
Yes people get paid in fact there anew method of getting refs faster and making more money in the system. Approximately 150k sometimes in 9 hours. Watapp only 08066160689
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by kelvinsplinter(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2016
Joined the moving train a week ago and now am being carried along. I have gotten my 50k so far,
moving to the next level. join our team and you will have nothing to be worried about
God bless you #Team #Dusky all the way
Contact on whatsapp to join our signature 08119270437
or you can call
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by mimicue(f): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2016
Gee001:
Please ever since a frnd registered me I've not been able to access my page but she can with her laptop while it'salways redirecting me and I've even been merged with somebody to pay. What could be the problem pls

Use google chrome or change your browser setting to desktop mode .. The site works better on computer
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by nkeona(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2016
yeah
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by Gee001: 11:54am On Nov 30, 2016
mimicue:

Use google chrome or change your browser setting to desktop mode .. The site works better on computer
tnx sis. It actually worked
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by sefani(f): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
Givers Forum offers 40% in any amount u used in providing help and u can even withdraw all your capital and your accumulated interested (10%) after a week or u can leave it for a maximum of 4weeks to complete your 40%. Can u beat that !!
It works like MMM but have some edges over MMM such as:
* you get 40% in 4 weeks( I.e 10% interest weekly)
* you can withdraw your capital and 1st 10% after first week.
* unlike MMM. Without being a guider, you would receive 10% referral bonus for 1st direct referral( Ist generation), 5% bonus for 2nd generation , 3% for third generation and up to 4th generation ( you are automatically a guider to your referrals

Whatsapp me on 08061204834.Referral: Onyinyechime377@gmail.com

U don't need to bring anyone to earn your 40% interest but if u bring anyone to register under u;u will earn every 10% of what she donates any month.d earning does not stop.if u bring in A,u earn her 10% everytime she PH.if A brings B,u earn every 5% of B's PH.if B brings C,u earn 3% anytime she PH and if C brings D,u earn 1% of her money.so check it;if u can introduce like 10 people to GF,u earn a referal bonus to the 4th generation for each of those 10 people.

Site is stronger now.forget ultimate cycler because if u can't bring in any referral,your money is gone and gone! I mean,GONE!!!
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by Tennisonsoft(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ultimate Cycler has come to stay and make our life better.

Register with #12,500 and get #50,000
How it works.
Get four people and paid 50k as soon as possible.. No story
Get two people and get paid 50k in 1week let's
Get nobody and get paid 50k after 2weeks..
(Computer automatically merges u with 4pple)..Are you interested?.
It's new...
It's time to reap.
People who took the risk for MMM at d early stage are now millionaires.
It's no scam.
I am a witness.

Kindly sign up with my signature or call 07086770623 for more details
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by Okadalifestyle(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
07pm
My downliners are not gettinf whom to pay after registering... Is this a server problem. When they login the details of who to pay is blank... No name, number or account details.
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by afanide: 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Flames08:

#Softwork

U didnt include ur contacts. How do we contact u/join ur group Add me from my signature
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by wizaro(m): 12:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Add me up pls interested 08063487421
Re: Ultumate Cycle Hack, Everybody Gets Paid Faster by Flames08: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Flames08:

#Softwork
Back and better faster earnings, join the moving team, check my signature or drop your contact.
Cc. Afanide, preciousan, hayoholla, omoaka11, trapsoul, wizaro, swiz2, Mondayoboni2015

(1) (Reply)

Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam / F-joshfad Company Ltd Have Defaulted From Paying Investors / Ikeja Hotel Plc In Outstanding Bullish Run, Set To Return 100% Or More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.