Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam (2284 Views)

Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors / Unstoppable Fund Is A Scam Do Not Invest With Them / ** Do Not Invest In The So-called BITCOIN ** Deceitful Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by maxdozie(m): 12:27am On Dec 19, 2016
‼‼Scam Alert  ‼‼

Do not invest in Coingiveawaybot on telegram. The bot was created by a guy named James Umujagbe His phone number is +234 803 687 9316. He has been using the bot to scam people of their hard earned money. I caught him red-handed today after  he confessed to me that he created that bot. And he thought I wouldn't expose him!!! Please beware!!! Scammers like him are everywhere!!!!! Don't invest in every bot you see.. These guys are making a lot of money simply because we want to become rich overnight!!!! The annoying part is that he doesn't consider it as scam...Don't give this motherfucker your hard earned money!!!! Save your bitcoin!!! Invest wisely!

Pls rebc
Save A Soul Today!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by maxdozie(m): 12:27am On Dec 19, 2016
Face of the Scammer

Please Pass it on

Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by blessedvisky(m): 12:31am On Dec 19, 2016
It's 100% true guys. His full name is James
His full name is James Umujagbe
Exposed!!!!
https://www.facebook.com/jumujagbe
Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by maxdozie(m): 12:41am On Dec 19, 2016
Someone he scammed already!..

Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by Maley95: 12:48am On Dec 19, 2016
This guy is a notorious scammer!!! Beware!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by samsonkjohn: 12:54am On Dec 19, 2016
This guy is a criminal , he as scammed many Nigerians many times, pls every one should be careful about telegram scammers, beware of this thief. Well I have done justice to him spiritually , you will pay dearly.
Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by blessedvisky(m): 12:55am On Dec 19, 2016
Lalasticlala puskin let the whole world know!! FP
Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by blessedvisky(m): 1:03am On Dec 19, 2016
See his other photos herr

Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 19, 2016
Xgravity Systems members. I see ur handy work, one spirit and one love.
We are more more than just a whatsapp tech group - We are FAMILY and family look out for each other.

THE BEST WHATSAPP GROUP FAMILY
Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by somadinho10: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2016
You guys should also avoid this scammer.....I'm a victim be warned

Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by Degratex: 8:01am On Dec 19, 2016
I know this is not an article of snake or picture of Ini Edo. But please lalasticlala come and help.
I rep Xgravity Systems Family.
I'm Trusty
Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by Greenbullet(m): 3:07am On Dec 22, 2016
somadinho10:
You guys should also avoid this scammer.....I'm a victim be warned
another bastard scammer.

1 Like

Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by somadinho10: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2016
Greenbullet:
another bastard scammer.
him don scam you too?
Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by Greenbullet(m): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2016
somadinho10:
him don scam you too?
am referring to you.

1 Like

Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by freespace1(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2016
Greenbullet:
am referring to you.
lol
Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by somadinho10: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2016
Greenbullet:
am referring to you.
its obvious your the one in charge of that scam that claims to sell data
Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by Greenbullet(m): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
somadinho10:
its obvious your the one in charge of that scam that claims to sell data
see bastard scammer,if you think you can exchange words with me or play mind games,it will not work ,my account is as legit as the champions league,I know your stupid type,opening accounts just to scam people of their money with your buy cheap data scam ,if your business was legit,you would have had a paid advertising banner on nairaland.SEE FROM NOW ON ENHH ANYBODY THAT YOU SCAM,THE MONEY WILL CHOKE YOU TO DEATH ,DESPICABLE THING,I SPIT ON YOUR GENERATION.
Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by somadinho10: 6:40am On Dec 23, 2016
Greenbullet:
see bastard scammer,if you think you can exchange words with me or play mind games,it will not work ,my account is as legit as the champions league,I know your stupid type,opening accounts just to scam people of their money with your buy cheap data scam ,if your business was legit,you would have had a paid advertising banner on nairaland.SEE FROM NOW ON ENHH ANYBODY THAT YOU SCAM,THE MONEY WILL CHOKE YOU TO DEATH ,DESPICABLE THING,I SPIT ON YOUR GENERATION.
now I get that you misunderstood me and its not your fault.... I only posted picture of someone that scammed me and you thought I was advertising...... Don't jump into conclusion bro
Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by Greenbullet(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2016
somadinho10:
now I get that you misunderstood me and its not your fault.... I only posted picture of someone that scammed me and you thought I was advertising...... Don't jump into conclusion bro
OK,I mistook you for a data reseller scammer,my apologizes.
Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by somadinho10: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Greenbullet:
OK,I mistook you for a data reseller scammer,my apologizes.
no problem just that you almost tarnished my image
Re: Please Do Not Invest In Coingiveawaybot Its Scam by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
The hustle is real..Buhari why?

(1) (Reply)

МММ Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal *must Read* / "Christianity" : How It Affects Ponzi Schemes: GIVERS FORUM EXPERIENCE / Help:- Loan Needed To Pay Back In 4months (will Double your money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.