Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,048 members, 7,838,651 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Am A Mother, Not A Baby Mama – Wizkid’s Baby Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Mother, Not A Baby Mama – Wizkid’s Baby Mama (956 Views)

My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out / Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag / Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Mother, Not A Baby Mama – Wizkid’s Baby Mama by metronaija2: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
Binta Diamond Diallo, Wizkid’s baby mama, has come out to say that she is not a baby mama but a mother.

Guinean-American model, who has a son for the music star, Ayodeji Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, made this known on her IG page when she shared the picture of her son’s godfather.

The little boy spent a lot of time with his white godfather during the weekend along with his mother.

Binta Diamond Diallo stated in her post that, “I am a mother, not a babymama. I love being a mother, the rest doesn’t matter”.

‘Baby mama’ is a term commonly used to refer to a woman or lady who is not married to the father of her child.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/i-am-mother-not-baby-mama-wizkids-baby.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: I Am A Mother, Not A Baby Mama – Wizkid’s Baby Mama by talktonase(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Him never marry you! Accept your status as a baby mama!
Re: I Am A Mother, Not A Baby Mama – Wizkid’s Baby Mama by AnodaIT(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Has the father of the baby paid anything for you?
No
Then you are a babymama

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Charges £20 For Selfie In London / Checkout Epic 1983 Throwback Photo Of Comedian Basketmouth / Celebrities At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.