Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag (45880 Views)

Dharmie Richie Was Killed By His Own Mother, Not Depression – Family Member / Nengi Real Age Exposed By Her Friend Publicly During Her Birthday Eve(video) / My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by PrettyGist: 8:26am On Jan 24, 2019
Gleefully dishonest, intentionally ambiguous, eternally bored, and unfathomably manipulative, self-styled queen of social media, Idris Okuneye a.k.a Bobrisky is no doubt Nigeria’s ultimate master of deception. For whatever his/her reasons for denying his mother and to the extent of proclaiming the innocent woman of substance as being dead, the controversial cross dresser sure needs to see a psychiatrist.

Stunning facts have emerged on the true position of Bobrisky’s mother and the woman is far from being dead. The woman of substance who’s popularly referred to as Alhaja Bollington is hale and hearty, in fact, she lives and has a big provision store inside Magodo in the heart of Ikeja, Lagos, this much Enquirermag can authoritatively disclose.

It is crystal clear that Idris Okuneye a.k.a Bobrisky is undeniably a chronic liar and like all pathological liars, they learned from an early age that they get punished more often for telling the truth than they do for lying. They get so accustomed to devious behaviour that they lie without much thought or emotion, their situation is that critical and, so it is, for the flash-in-the-pan cross-dresser who broke down in tears during the last Mothers’ Day to claim his mother is not alive.

”Mum, I love you with all my heart, I’m hustle back to back to make you proud. Continue to rest in peace. I love you”, she cried in the Mothers’ Day video she posted on Instagram in March last year, 2018 and he also just posted another one recently.

The self acclaimed queen of snapchat has endlessly built his fame on multiple falsehoods, in fact his series of lies are pandemic that one wonders how he goes to bed at night. One of his biggest lies is the issue of his age, Bob who’s claiming to be a 1992 child was born in the 80s according to family sources. According to Enquirermag’s impeccable sources, this is someone who was still at his mother’s 60th birthday sometime in November 2016 inside Magodo whilst she was still test-running his/her gender. Infact, we’re able to get a picture of him with one of his siblings on the occasion of the mum’s 60th birthday and we’re told he (Idris) and his siblings threw caution to the wind by engaging each other’s jugular, fighting over who should pay for photography, we gathered it took the intervention of the Magodo police to pour oil on troubled water.

Bob with one of his siblings on mum’s 60th
”He lived his formative years with Alhaja inside Magodo, everybody knows them, they’re popular here, it’s just sad for him to be telling people his mum is dead, why does he want the woman dead, his mum is hale and hearty, nothing is wrong with Alhaja Bollington, she’s always in her shop where she sells provision, you can go there and talk to her”, the source told this magazine.

It will interest you to find out that Bobrisky’s mum, Alhaja Bollington is as popular in Magodo as his son on social media, if you doubt this, just pick a bike from Magodo gate and tell them you’re going to Alhaja Bollington’s shop, the provision store where she sells is on 47, Abdulquadri Street, opposite MRA office, Magodo Shangisha, Lagos.

Our indefatigable team of investigative reporters was at Alhaja Bollington’s provision store inside Magodo where we met with some of his siblings and also eldest sister, and fortunately the mum, Alhaja was inside her tenant’s shop, Mama Calabar where she was actually making her hair and nails on that fateful day. We did buy few things and recorded this video when efforts to talk to them proved abortive, we were actually warned to desist from bringing the matter up with his mum because that’s one pain in the old woman’s ass, the source told us she might break down for the rest of the day and it might spark other controversies. Below is the footage of the provision store.

According to sources close to the family, Bobrisky, born Idris Okuneye is the woman’s last born and his other siblings are in the US while his sister, who just relocated from the US is presently helping the old woman to run her shop in Magodo, there’s also Gideon, Bobrisky’s nephew (in the video) who’s his carbon copy when he was still his real self.

The old woman, according to the source has been keeping to herself ever since she learnt of her son’s scandalously queer choice of life, “Alhaja is so sad to hear what Idris has turned to, she doesn’t usually come out in public like before, she strolls to her shop and goes back home everyday, the source told us.

This is indeed a shocking discovery that has kept mouths wide open. Why on earth would someone declare a woman who carried him/her in her womb for 9 months dead just for fame and money. Anyway it’s never too late to reconcile with your family Bob, our honest advice.

Source: https://www.enquirermag.com/bobriskys-many-lies-exposed-mum-not-dead-xclusive-family-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by PrettyGist: 8:30am On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by celebgistz: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2019
Na wa oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by dollytino4real(f): 8:33am On Jan 24, 2019
pls hid that address b4 Evans kind of boys will go there n.a. and cause harm to dat poor woman dat is minding her lane

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by Rosay15(f): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2019
Nt surprise cus nah lie d dude dey use chop.. Everything about d guy is fake and lies, just to get people attention and be famous....

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by SalamRushdie: 9:47am On Jan 24, 2019
such a liar

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by midehi2(f): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2019
You people are just following this guy back to back just to pull him down, why will he tell such lie when he knows he can easily be caught with such, if he says she is dead or not is non of your business, let the mother fight her existence not you, and moreover giving so much information and location of that woman for everyone to see is very dangerous, you guys are causing more harm to the poor woman

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by felaa12: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2019
How do you know?
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2019
shocked shocked

I see hatred and jealousy in the reportage.

Bobrisky says her mother is late, you say she is alive

Is it your mother?

Hate Bobrisky or not, her choice of life has helped him out of poverty.
He can actually decide to throw a party for his haters and give them the best fun time they will ever have in their life

30 Likes

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by freemanbubble: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2019
Isokay

Fake story every where

How wish they can include a feature to this android pie update to enable our phone detect a false story and immediately delete it or prevent us from reading it.

Because am just fuckkkkng tired of reading shiiit online.

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by abdeiz(m): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2019
Woaaah
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2019
Do you expect clarity and truth from someone who is so confused that even his sex he knows not? The man n'a confam liar

Check my signature to compare and book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. Save up to 75%

8 Likes

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:14am On Jan 24, 2019
grin grin UGLY AFONJA MAN CLAIMING TO BE WOMAN

11 Likes

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by Dudehasnoname: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by Nonso92(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2019
This one saw luscious Lyon, and wanted to do the same. Hahahaha.. Guess (S)he didn't watch it to the end.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by sweetmusic12: 11:15am On Jan 24, 2019
Thank God he's only lying....

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by BrightEye(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2019
Opurapumbem
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by eendy(f): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2019
Those people following this clown on social media and making him look relevant, should get ready to battle in the near future with the army he is recruiting and influencing

14 Likes

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by femiade881: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2019
bobrisky is living risky

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by Josephjnr(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2019
"she cried in the Mothers’ Day video she posted on Instagram in March last year, 2018 and he also just posted another one recently."

Lol...Even Op no know where to put am..weda na he or she.......So op just had to use he and she interchangeably.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by Kobicove(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2019
I'm really surprised that people actually take this cross-dresser serious...

He's just manipulating the media to get cheap attention undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by Bustincole(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2019
Risky bob u can lie oooo

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by Reelmii: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2019
Afonja kwenu......

Afonja Amaka

but wait o, I think say na only kemi dey get this kind gist

I would have doubted it if it were from her

I dont even know who to believe again

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by emonkey(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2019
If I were mother of this degenerate creep I would commit suicide
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by Antipob777(f): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2019
Bobrisky my hero, my mentor, my role model. All your enemies shall bow to your feet.

Ride on my beloved sister. Love you for life. We are too proud of you.
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 24, 2019
These guys want to pull down this bobrisky guy, he's been in the news lately, na im cause am sha, too much show off and social media, e eye go soon clear
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by sacx: 11:20am On Jan 24, 2019
OP you say I should read that textbook on top Bobrisky matter?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by true2god: 11:20am On Jan 24, 2019
Antipob777:
Bobrisky my hero, my mentor, my role model. All your enemies shall bow to your feet.

Ride on my beloved sister. Love you for life. We are too proud of you.
Are you ma....?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by HomeOfMe(f): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2019
She lives on lies and makes a huge living of it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isilomo Bares Cleavage In New Photo / Davido Unveils Tyler Perry First Studio Project / 2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.