Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Today Was Inducted As The Grand Patron Of The Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Today Was Inducted As The Grand Patron Of The Nigeria (589 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie / Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) / Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammadu Buhari Today Was Inducted As The Grand Patron Of The Nigeria by MrayNgozi(f): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari today was inducted as the Grand Patron of the Nigerian Academy of Engineers (NAE). The ceremony took place in Abuja, See more photos below…

[img]]https://maynaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/BU2.jpg[/img
https://maynaija.com/photos-buhari-becomes-grand-patron-nae/

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Today Was Inducted As The Grand Patron Of The Nigeria by somadinho10: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Bet me as from next week on nairaland there would he shortage of likes,visitors and shares.......don't ask me why? Zombie sai baba tongue

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Today Was Inducted As The Grand Patron Of The Nigeria by MrayNgozi(f): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
lol
somadinho10:
Bet me as from next week on nairaland there would he shortage of likes,visitors and shares.......don't ask me why? Zombie sai baba tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Make Nigeria Great Again? / Dismiss,prosecute Soliders Who Murdered Shi'ites-uk Urges Nigeria / Jibrin Denies Secret Settlement With Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.