Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos (70244 Views)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
A Nigerian family has been left bereaved after three children were burnt to death in a domestic fire outbreak.

It was gathered that the children were killed in the house fire which was reportedly caused by a candle on Friday night (yesterday).

According to Facebook user Chuks Nonso, the children's father was at work (night shift) while the mother went for a vigil and the housemaid who was assigned to take care of the children - allegedly sneaked out of the home to be with her boyfriend.

The children were burnt beyond recognition as help couldn't come their way on time.

According to reports, the heartbroken couple are set to bury the charred remains of their children soon.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/3-children-burnt-to-death-after-maid-sneaked-out-to-visit-boyfriend-graphic-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Oh God!

All because of dick, which will probably not last up to 4mins 15seconds?

The parents left the kids under your watch only for you to sneak out in your insatiable desire for a community dick?

Just look at the innocent kids you've cut short their lives because of your negligence.

God, this is heartbreaking.

282 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by amaniro: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
I won't get a house help no matter the work at hand. RIP to those lovely children.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by thesicilian: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
If the mother truly went to serve God, this would never have happened.

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari the evil ruler must go back to daura with his badluck.
God forbid another 4 years of the devil in power.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by stephleena(f): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
My God!!! this is such a painful death..

4 Likes

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by thesicilian: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Oh God!

All because of dick, which will probably not last up to 4mins 15seconds?

The parents left the kids under your watch only for you to sneak out in your insatiable desire for a community dick?

Just look at the innocent kids you've cut short their life because of your negligence.

God, this is heartbreaking.
Is that how long you last?

22 Likes

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
thesicilian:

Is that how long you last?
Ask your sisters Bro, they know better.

262 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by lawman88(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
Their mother, and the maid should be punished. If i am the man, i will kill the maid and divorce the wife for her religiousity without Godliness

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by thesicilian: 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Ask your mummy Bro.
You're into older women?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
thesicilian:

You're into older women?
Are they that old?

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Fadomero(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
example of a shithole people leaving in shithole country been ruled by a lifeless fellow.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by thesicilian: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Are they that old?
Old enough to be your grandma.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Kylekent59: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
How sure are we this news is real??

I am not the type that believe or just comment immediately I read a post.

Hope bloggers ain't at it again?

Where were the tenants?

Didn't pple around notice the smoke?

The children's screaming should have alerted neighbors within that area.

I have observed the first pic and the second pic, I think this news is true.

Observe those blockes that are arranged in the pic, it occured in the first, second, and last pic.

The maid should be dealt with if guilty.

but hope those children didn't light matches near petrol in the house / light a gas.

16 Likes

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Flirtyjane(f): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
rip to the innocent children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Dreyl(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Oh my God.
Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by GOFRONT(m): 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by youngsahito(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
govt should ban the use of candle

5 Likes

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
House maid is never an option..

Which kind stupid vigil

Your Jesus did vigil

Or Paul and your unknowns authors did vigil

Nonsese program to thief money from people called vigil..

SMH.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by martyns303(m): 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
News like this weakens ones faith, the wife didn't go to a club. she went to a vigil, and while she was praising, worshipping and praying, her kids back home are being burnt to death. it's really sad, but God knows best.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by earthsync(f): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Oh God. This is really sad.

1 Like

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Michelle55: 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin
thesicilian:

Old enough to be your grandma.
You just made my day with your bickerings cheesy

JasonScolari:
Are they that old?
Same goes to you.. JasonScolari and thesicilian your e-banters is outta this world grin
You both deserves an award for making me laugh so hard.
Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Michelle55:
grin

Same goes to you.. JasonS.colari and thesic.ilian your e-banters is outta this world grin
Thank you
Lol, thesicilian is my friend here and we don't take anything to heart.

You welcome.

10 Likes

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by oboy81: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Award should be given to that Boyfriend.
Shiit was So Good she was ready to sacrifice All! cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by oboy81: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Michelle55:
grin

Same goes to you.. JasonScolari and thesicilian your e-banters is outta this world grin
Thank you
"God's Masterpiece" indeed undecided
A time will Come people will laugh at you in Your Pain and Misery smiley
Insha allah, amin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by naijaking1: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Why blame the maid, she is just an aid. The main question is what sort of night vigil is more important for the reetttardeed mother than her 2 children?
Nigerians, and shifting blames foolishly.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by Michelle55: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
oboy81:

"God's Masterpiece" indeed undecided
A time will Come people will laugh at you in Your Pain and Misery smiley
Insha allah, amin.
Bros are you normal atall? By the way, who released you from the shackles of madness that has befallen you for the past 22years? Is your psychiatrist aware that you have escaped the mental hospital? Memorize my moniker carefully and remember not to mention me ever again to avoid further insults.
Thank you

18 Likes

Re: Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos by capitalzero: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
naijaking1:
Why blame the maid, she is just an aid. The main question is what sort of night vigil is more important for the reetttardeed mother than her 2 children?
Nigerians, and shifting blames foolishly.

i blame mother. home is most dangerous place for children to die. most maids are working to make end meet. they are not passionate about their work. It is duty of parents to protect their children.maid cannot do it for you. if you want service of child menders, go for professional ones. of course, you have to pay. nothing is free.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Ondo: Okada Rider Robs, Rapes Pregnant Woman To Coma, Goes On The Run / Bribe-seeking Policeman Assaults, Female AAUA Student, Handles Her Breast (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.