Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,370 members, 7,850,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

Inside Leverage: Relevant For Business And Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inside Leverage: Relevant For Business And Investment (622 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Federal Ministry Of Industry, Trade And Investment / Which Management Program Is Relevant For An Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inside Leverage: Relevant For Business And Investment by simonbond: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2009
LEVERAGING,

What do you understand by the word-leverage, or should i say leveraging,  Most people don’t really know the relevance of leverage in their personal and corporate life and they really don’t know how to utilize the leverage factor in the business and investment because of the way they brought up,

In business and investment, leverage or leveraging is a determinant for success or failures,  For you to cause a multiplier effect positively on your business or investments you need this kind of practicable ideas on the laws of leverage, what leveraging or leverage connotes and its real life application. i have used leveraging a lot and it has worked for me efficiently and effectively 110 percent both in hard times and smooth sailing times,  And I will also teach you the leverage101 to leverage plus strategies in succeeding in both business and investments. On my , you will get implementable leverage strategies and real life scenarios that can help you factor a success in your business and investments.

[b]Inside Leverage101
Leverage is a tool for creating a multiplier effect or speeding the rate in which you business or investment produces success. When I mean success I mean profits or turnovers at a record time. There are various kind of leverages. The ones that are related to business and investment are usually time, money, expertise, ideas, contacts, energy and so on. I can refer to all I mentioned as OP-OTHER PEOPLE’S TOOLKITS relevant to your business and investment. I will continue on leverage101 tomorrow to provide in-depth on OPs.
Please kindly make comments and suggestion that will enrich the knowledge base of the end-users.

for more information visit my @ www.profitminiac..com

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Maids/child Minders/home Tutors In Abeokuta / How To Turn Your Msword To Pdf Format / Step-up Your Business This 2010 Before You Are Being Stepped On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.