Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand (32817 Views)

Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by Playa0ne: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
folu4real:

Am a mother, I love my son so much (He is also Jamil age mate)

Then I bind and cast any spirit of 'Edible catering' in your life.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by Kongicy: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Cute
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by jamislaw(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ceoflexygist:
The proud mum shared this adorable photo with her son....Nice look!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNaH09VF0-1/

why these people give my name to this boy........jamil or Jameel we rock. Arabic meaning of Jameel or Jamil is Hansome, Attractive and excellent.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by pocohantas(f): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
The boy has fashion sense pass im mama. kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by Playa0ne: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
pocohantas:
The boy has fashion sense pass im mama. kiss

Lol...who come dress the boy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by legendte(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
KingAfo:
she go don due for knacking ooo....chei
Dirty mind lol.

Ibu suppose dey sue una for abuse of his pic in the name of meme
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by pocohantas(f): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Playa0ne:

Lol...who come dress the boy
E fit be nanny na.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by Playa0ne: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
pocohantas:

E fit be nanny na.

Well you get point sha...e fit be nanny when know whats up!

Try see Doctor finally...e be like you get very small mental challenge grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by Lawalemi(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nice one from mother and son.

But boy, don't grow to be useless like your father
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by pocohantas(f): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Playa0ne:

Well you get point sha...e fit be nanny when know whats up!
Try see Doctor finally...e be like you get very small mental challenge grin

Lol. It's the economy, I don't think any Nigerian is mentally stable at the moment, maybe few. angry
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by Playa0ne: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
pocohantas:

Lol. It's the economy, I don't think any Nigerian is mentally stable at the moment, maybe few. angry

Lol..I hear you. Its like the government is planing to join MMM too...e be like the mental catch Daura too.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by KingAfo(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
legendte:

Dirty mind lol.

Ibu suppose dey sue una for abuse of his pic in the name of meme
isnt she due? you sef reason am...since breakup

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by rita25(f): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
wetin tiwa wear so? abeg na all dis kind dey make me vex angry
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by Walecoker65(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jamil abeg tell mummy to bring back Daddy billz. Biko kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by dowjones(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
KingAfo:
she go don due for knacking ooo....chei

We need people like you as leaders in this country. Very observant

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by folu4real(f): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
Playa0ne:

Then I bind and cast any spirit of 'Edible catering' in your life.

lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin i trust my husband
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by Damseldammy07(f): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Awwnn too cute
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by NairaMaster1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
This Jamil will chase us from NL

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
who is taking care of the child's upbringing ? this Togolese people are damn too lazy... u fathered a child but u can't take care of him... no wonder we have too much nuisance roaming round in Lagos.... TUFIAKWA
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by tolaabi: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mother and Son
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by Electroweb(m): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2016
Where is his father?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand by tocyelo: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Wetin she wear for leg again tongue
DUNLOP SLIPPERS

BT IS NL ACCEPTING BLINND PPL NW

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Teddy A / Guy Cries On Seeing Davido Face To Face (video) / I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.