Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) (32782 Views)

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) / I Have Two Sons From Different Mothers - Portable (Video) / I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by onthehill: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BLnsCXkx4k

I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee And Olamide, Nobody Made Me - Portable (Video)

Popular Nigerian singer, Portable has dismissed reports that dancer, Pocolee and rapper, Olamide made him famous, IGBERETV reports.

Speaking in an interview with Echoo Room, Portable insisted that he was already popular and his music was doing well before Pocolee and Olamide reached out to him. He added that they sent him a DM and no one linked him to them as claimed.

Portable said his achievement of fame was all by grace and when it's time for a person to become successful, they will.

Portable came into limelight after the release of his song, ZaZoo Zehh, in which he featured Olamide and Pocolee.

https://igberetvnews.com/1434511/already-famous-without-pocolee-olamide-nobody-made-portable-video/

3 Likes

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Zonefree(m): 10:57am On Dec 22, 2022
See butterfly calling itself bird undecided

322 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Agape123: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
This guy just like attention always, he wan de trend every month. Weyrey

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by finesounds01(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Portable matter don tire me

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by JAMO84: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Igberage ti bere niyen o

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Highways: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Tinubu actually made you more populat by bringing you to Osun aand you went and sat on Awo's statue

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Sheuns(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
There's still the video of you crying while kneeling to appreciate Olamide when he featured on your song. This guy talks too much.

233 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by ChasinGood(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
You guys still worry yourselves bout portable?
Better worry bout better things grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Karrima: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Pride is a dangerous thing

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by bennybuhari: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Yes famous for stealing Keke maruwa. Oloshi ingrate

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Laple0541(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Really??

That is how ingrates behave, without Olamide in that piece of crap you called Zazu over 90% of the people that listened to it wouldn't have.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by MacDani(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by obajoey(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Werey olorin

4 Likes

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Capernum: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
You're already going down ogbeni. No sane person likes your style. And most stars don't stay on the top for 10 years. Do you think anyone is rushing to download your songs?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by RichDad1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
This idiot that was almost burnt alive in Sagamu for stealing ? wink

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Olamide and poco lee right now…grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by chinae(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
My dislike

2 Likes

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by SwayG: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
This guy don come again cheesy

Carry on Portable, we dey your back. wink

We need new jamz bro

12 Likes

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hmmm this man, no be the same guy wey knee down , they cry wey olamide dey try carry up when they introduced him

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by iHateFraudsters: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
As the leader of the one million boys, of course you were famous amongst your peers.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Okay
Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by jimmyolasun: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
i like this guy madness... dude go notice say he no trend again go just find one nonesense talk then boom....

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
And this garbage made front page?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Djblack1986: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Famous na name wen don suffer for some people hand. Imagine the ungrateful being. Somebody must rise through somebody. So don't brag if you raise somebody and don't brag if somebody raise you. God use humans to help humans

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by tooth4tooth: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
See the reason why established stars don't like helping upcoming. The moment they make small change they turn against their benefactor. They are all over everywhere talking rubbish.

That Portable na really ''money miss road''.

As a matter of fact ,I got to know him through Kogbagidi and Olamide.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
An ingrate from day 1... angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) by ObiLamba: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Enjoying Luxury Tour Around Dubai With A Helicopter (photo) / Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo And Her Son's Sunday Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.