Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nigeria Economy No Go Kill Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Economy No Go Kill Me (620 Views)

"I Am Not Going Anywhere, Na Ogun Go Kill You" - Man Wrestles NCDC Officials / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Economy No Go Kill Me by bublin(m): 7:43am On Nov 30, 2016
Using 9ice words....Boredom is killing me...With the present Economic situation of our dear Nigeria where everything (efritin) is damn expensive. My people please laugh and give yourself personal joy and satisfaction...

"Economy no go give me heart attack oh
Ma jo o, ma yo o
Economy no go give me high blood pressure oh" cos after this recession...Your health matters, or people of Nija wetin Una think? Make I dey see jokes to brighten our days... grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Economy No Go Kill Me by Jerrylolo(m): 7:47am On Nov 30, 2016
K. Space Booking, Cum Bak To Comment Later

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy No Go Kill Me by bublin(m): 7:51am On Nov 30, 2016
Jerrylolo:
K. Space Booking, Cum Bak To Comment Later

Abeg yu help small..
.i laughed grin grin Space Bookers Association of Nairaland (Nairaland)
Re: Nigeria Economy No Go Kill Me by Jerrylolo(m): 8:00am On Nov 30, 2016
bublin:

Abeg yu help small.. .i laughed grin grin Space Bookers Association of Nairaland (Nairaland)
its our work O,soft Work
Re: Nigeria Economy No Go Kill Me by bublin(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2016
MoD's Abeg na..front page, Make we help each other na

Cc
Seun
Lalasticla et al.,
Re: Nigeria Economy No Go Kill Me by Tallesty1(m): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2016
Guy you get mind to dey blow data like this?
bublin:

Abeg yu help small..
.i laughed grin grin Space Bookers Association of Nairaland (Nairaland)
You don't forget wetin tomorrow be?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy No Go Kill Me by bublin(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Bros yu strong oooo, see the long space yu booked... grin grin grin
Healthgwr:
HEALTH MATTER

Ruzu Herbal Bitters is an amazing herbal wonder! It combines three (3) key herbs, and a few secret ones to keep the patency of the limit of those who may access the formula to copy it. Results of preliminary research clearly showed that Ruzu effectively alleviates Oxidative Stress-Induced cellular damage and also reverses damage in the cells of major organs. Oxidative stress (which Ruzu effectively checks) has been implicated in many health conditions as its origin.

Causes of Oxidative Stress are Medication and Treatment, Air and Water Pollutants, Fast Foods (example McDonalds) Stress, Contaminants, Inadequate Intake of Fruits and Vegetables, Exposure to Toxins, Pesticides, Diet, Smoking, Alcohol and effects of free radicals oxidative stress on various organs of the body like Brain, Heart, Kidney, Lungs, Immune System, Multi Organs, Eyes, Blood Vessels, Various Joints in the body, Skin et ceteral

To learn more about the causes of various health challenges and solution visit

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1H8tYBcZrC17HwkQTBNQ6TSwJvvQLQB4Aqgo0c9jto2s/edit?usp=sharing

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888visit ………………….. www.helpinglives.com.ng/gwrabim

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888

Go, buy while buying you are automatically joining without additional financial commitment from dependable, resourceful, profitable winning TEAM (Together Everybody Achieve More) is committed to ensure that one get values for money. Why can’t you be an Intelligent Consumer? We ensure that the more you buy the more you gain. One of the best ways to beat the Recession is to find legitimate opportunities to make more money. Lets help you.With famous DANIEL AKPATA of RADIO CONTINENTAL you stand to gain more, financial intelligent, you will definitely be happy you buy Ruzu Herbal Bitters. Service Wealth, like happiness is never attained when sought after directly. It comes as by product of providing a useful SERVICE –Henry Ford USA most successful family. The words of your mouth are the invisible raw materials in which one create once world. Best way to go and how to succeed at this crucial time of our history…………….Ten summary of becoming intelligent healthy, emotional intelligent, financial intelligent, types of emotion etc. Problems are opportunities to make money. Do not be left out. One bottle capable of or earn total of more than one Million Naira and a website will be created for you like www.helpinglives.com.ng/gwrabim

For more information To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888

Or 08051400850 07031998888

To learn more about the causes of various health challenges and solution visit

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1H8tYBcZrC17HwkQTBNQ6TSwJvvQLQB4Aqgo0c9jto2s/edit?usp=sharing

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888visit ………………….. www.helpinglives.com.ng/gwrabim

You can buy Ruzu Bitters but insist to get vouchers which indicate genuine ones and if you login your vouchers at www.helpinglives.com.ng/gwrabim one bottle capable of or earn total of more than one Million Naira, a website will be created for you like www.helpinglives.com.ng/gwrabim To learn more to get authentic and original one visit ………………….. www.helpinglives.com.ng/gwrabim

Or 08051400850 07031998888

You can buy Ruzu Bitters but insist to get vouchers (one bottle one voucher, do not allow to be cheated) which indicate genuine ones and if you login your vouchers at www.helpinglives.com.ng/gwrabim one bottle is capable of or earn total of more than one Million Naira, a website will be created for you like www.helpinglives.com.ng/gwrabim

RUZU HERBAL BITTERS

NAFDAC: A7 – 1102 L

The effect can be seen in 24 hours

It is 100% natural

No additives

No artificial preservatives

No alcohol content

No side effect

It is nature’s pure miracle!

100% Natural Product

LIVE HEALTH DRINK

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Drinking Water After Waking Up Is A Good Idea / Pregnant Saga! / Ulcer Solution Is Here!!! Let's Save Lives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.