Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nigerians In Diaspora Organisation - Holds Meeting In Transcorp Hilton, Abuja. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Diaspora Organisation - Holds Meeting In Transcorp Hilton, Abuja. (755 Views)

Probe: Jonathan Holds Meeting With Ex-ministers / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, And His Car Spotted At Hilton, Abuja (photos) / Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora Organisation - Holds Meeting In Transcorp Hilton, Abuja. by toshacer: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2009
Just my usual morning cuppa in Transcorp, and lo and behold, i saw a meeting hall for Nigerians in Diaspora Organisation, my first reaction was like, hey, NairaLand is here in full force, so, i finished my cuppa, refreshed and ready for a battle with the NIDs, i was loking forward to bashings and more bashings- but, to my surprise, these set of Diasporans were of a different breed, these ones are far far different from the ones daily on NairaLand- they are comported, likeable, optimistc, they have a message about the Nigeria of their dream, quite a far cry from the way the NairaLand NIDs carry themselves- they never see a doomed nation, they never see a failed nation, they had a a diffferent view entirely from the NairaLand folk - why cant these people join the NID organisation, me thinks it is going to be better.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Organisation - Holds Meeting In Transcorp Hilton, Abuja. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 12, 2009
lol
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Organisation - Holds Meeting In Transcorp Hilton, Abuja. by OPCman: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2009
i was loking forward to bashings and more bashings- but, to my surprise, these set of Diasporans were of a different breed, these ones are far far different from the ones daily on NairaLand- they are comported, likeable, optimistc, they have a message about the Nigeria of their dream, quite a far cry from the way the NairaLand NIDs carry themselves

How many of them were there for the show off, for publicity and self-aggrandisement? Look at what they wear, look at their dressing and you will know if they look like freedom fighter or an activist. Look at their looks and see if they look like someone who wanted to die for their beliefs.

If I happened to one of them, I will tell our hosts that Nigeria does not belong to a sick president (Yaradua) who is making other Nigerians sick, therfore he should resign and give an able person the opportunity to move Nigeria forward, this is the consesus reached by majority of Nigerian in diaspora, the fact they did not say this means they (NIDO) represent themselves NOT Nigerian in Diaspora.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Mrs Turai Yar’adua / Jonathan Sacks Iwu / Why Ibori Will Not Be Extradited To Nigeria’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.