Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) (1306 Views)

Why Buhari Should Sack Amaechi, Communication Minister, Shittu – Reno Omokri / Data Tariff Increase- Occupy ICT Minister Phone / Reno Omokri Shades Nigeria's Communication Minister on Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by Hezbola: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2016
Pls call and text him the hard truth.

Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by Standing5(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2016
Nice idea.
The Nigerian govt seem helpless in fixing power problem that can fetch them far beyond what GSM companies can. The govt prefers to increase that which private companies have made available instead of providing more service to make more money. I oppose data price increase.

1 Like

Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by ASL33: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2016
With who's data and airtime? Abi na toll free numbers? You guys has been caged simple.
Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by jamislaw(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2016
They don't pick calls, those monsters In human form.
Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by jamislaw(m): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2016
I think we should text him since they dont pick calls. Am going abuse and tell them that God should keep us till 2019. They are all afraid of ATIKU
Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by Papyrus411(m): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2016
jamislaw:
They don't pick calls, those monsters In human form.
So you have been calling them ? for what nah? Is this man from your constituency? Can you also pick such calls in his position? Look elsewhere for your Christmas chicken ooo..
Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by DONSMITH123(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2016
why should i waste my credit on them
Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by jamislaw(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=Papyrus411 post=51504388] So you have been calling them ? for what nah? Is this man from your constituency? Can you also pick such calls in his position? Look elsewhere for your Christmas chicken ooo..[/quote he is a minister not house of rep. They supposed to listen to Nigeria because their working for us not the other way round. I don't need Christmas chicken from anybody for your information am not a Christian. Am a proudly Muslim.
Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by jamislaw(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2016
Papyrus411:
So you have been calling them ? for what nah? Is this man from your constituency? Can you also pick such calls in his position? Look elsewhere for your Christmas chicken ooo..
point of correction minister is different from house of rep. They are the tools government use to serve us, they are responsible to us not the other way round, I don't need Christmas chicken from any body after all am not a Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by Papyrus411(m): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=jamislaw post=51504540][/quote] Can't somebody joke with you again ? Must I send DSS to APOLOGIZE to you again? LOL. Seriously, we should be probing our councillors and local government chairmen more than we do to those people because they are supposed to be more closer to our needs and agitation. Therefore, I feel it is needless to beging to call a minister of this very nation when you do not even have your local government chairman's phone number or his subordinates numbers with you. I rest my case oo

1 Like

Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by doctokwus: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2016
ASL33:
With who's data and airtime? Abi na toll free numbers? You guys has been caged simple.
U pple are so negative and scared,thats y even wen a ruler comes with good intentions,by d time the cabal around him feed him with negative,retrogressive ideas,he implements it because they bliv people like u will come up with negative,lilly livered posts like yours.
What stops u from even sending a mere N4 text if u cannot call.If u cannot do any,why not keep shut and allow others do.
Somebody drops a number to galvanize action against a policy emasculating u and ur contribution is one rubbish post.Soon they will tell u to pay for d number of hours u take a walk or breathe and u wud still type the rubbish above.
P.s.Tried both numbers and they are switched off.Have sent d mutherfucka a text giving him a piece of my mind.The line will be switched on one day.

3 Likes

Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by Hezbola: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2016
Thr calls from Nigerians to his phone will even make it over heat. He has switched them off. My text will reset his brain.
Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2016
It is better we occupy NCC Headquarter in Maitama
Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by ASL33: 10:16am On Nov 30, 2016
doctokwus:

U pple are so negative and scared,thats y even wen a ruler comes with good intentions,by d time the cabal around him feed him with negative,retrogressive ideas,he implements it because they bliv people like u will come up with negative,lilly livered posts like yours.
What stops u from even sending a mere N4 text if u cannot call.If u cannot do any,why not keep shut and allow others do.
Somebody drops a number to galvanize action against a policy emasculating u and ur contribution is one rubbish post.Soon they will tell u to pay for d number of hours u take a walk or breathe and u wud still type the rubbish above.
P.s.Tried both numbers and they are switched off.Have sent d mutherfucka a text giving him a piece of my mind.The line will be switched on one day.
Have you called? The time and pre-Dec Ist data you used in typing the rubbish should have been used in communicating the Alfa minister.
Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by doctokwus: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2016
ASL33:
in communication the Alfa minister.
Didnt even know i was quoting a half educated somebody.
Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by 4dor: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2016
Most of the comments here are unfortunate, this is why we won't move ahead in this country. Calling this man won't cost you more than 50 naira, yet people are already giving excuses.

1 Like

Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by ASL33: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2016
doctokwus:

Didnt even know i was quoting a half educated somebody.
Being half educated is not a crime. Meanwhile have you called or communicated to the Alfa minister?
Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by Snakeeyes08: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2016
Buhari increased fuel price,we nor talk.he increase Commodity price 4 market,we nor complain,bank charges,we keep Quiet.now data price.u take all dis frm us,yet nothing2show4 it just we will!Buhari,kuku kill us what are u waitin for bubu?
Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by doctokwus: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2016
ASL33:
Being half educated is not a crime. Meanwhile have you called or communicated to the Alfa minister?
Good u admitted and agree with u its not a crime,so i take back my words.
I called,d lines are switched off,so sent him a text.
Please do same,these fools will continue riding on us if we all continue giving them d opportunity or always acting scared.
Can u imagine d kind of effect 100,000 text messages expressing anger wud av on him and his family physically and emotionally?He himself wud be d one calling and cursing d NCC boss for d trauma he is going thru and directing him to reverse d policy or he keeps calling till he does!
Send him a msg at least.They cant cage or arrest everyone.

1 Like

Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by thegentile: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2016
I have tried calling his line, but his two phones is switched off.
Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by solid3(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2016
The man is very very stewpid.
Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by airminem(f): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=Hezbola post=51503901]Pls call and text him the hard truth.

This is modern day slavery
Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by airminem(f): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2016
4dor:
Most of the comments here are unfortunate, this is why we won't move ahead in this country. Calling this man won't cost you more than 50 naira, yet people are already giving excuses.

Really That's a problem you're going to have to solve,lol
Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by 4dor: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
airminem:

Really That's a problem you're going to have to solve,lol
Please let's solve it together.
Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by airminem(f): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
4dor:

Please let's solve it together.

cool You fantasize
Re: Communication Minister's Phone Number (tell Him Your Mind) by 4dor: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
airminem:

cool You fantasize

I believe dreams come true.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nnamdi Kano Blast Buhari In Court, Says Presidency Is Mad Amongst Other H / Tension In Abia Community Over Gunmen Attack / Bulletin On Seized Pump Action Assault Rifles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.