Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did (4234 Views)

To Avoid SARS And NPF Harassment.. See What I Did To My Phone / My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone / My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by simtosul: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2016
Meanwhile I av subscribe ahead their data increase using mtn pulse of #500 for 1 gig after loading #5,500. Before February next year I wil av money for another subscription

Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by austinereds(m): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2016
No be only you one. me self don top up. crazy NCC. the problem started from 4G LTE.
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by Agimor(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
simtosul:
Meanwhile I av subscribe ahead their data increase using mtn pulse of #500 for 1 gig after loading #5,500. Before February next year I wil av money for another subscription
How can I sub 500mtn for 1 gig... I mean the cold...
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by dustmalik: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
Agimor:
It's only available to pulse customers.
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by simtosul: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Agimor:
u will av to be on mtn pulse *406*2#
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by Agimor(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
simtosul:
u will av to be on mtn pulse *406*2#
I have an active subscription though.... About 1500mb and it expires Dec 27 hope if I include this one it will extend to January?
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by csc2(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Agimor:

*131*1# and select weekly. Is N500 for 1GB. If you have active double data offer, it will be 2GB.
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by csc2(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
simtosul:

Assuming you have double data offer, it suppose be 21GB. undecided undecided
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by simtosul: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
csc2:

Assuming you have double data offer, it suppose be 21GB. undecided undecided
Abi just dat my line is not eligible for dat nd most people dat r automatically qualified for dat r 4g supported device
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by angeltolly(f): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
1Gb that I can finish in 2days.......

Buhari....... Which kain wahala be this na

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by Agimor(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
csc2:

*131*1# and select weekly. Is N500 for 1GB. If you have active double data offer, it will be 2GB.
I have an active monthly data. And it expires by Dec hope it will extend to January when I sub for this one...
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by Agimor(m): 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
angeltolly:
1Gb that I can finish in 2days.......

Buhari....... Which kain wahala be this na
You must be a voracious consumer of mojo...
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by csc2(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Agimor:
I have an active monthly data. And it expires by Dec hope it will extend to January when I sub for this one...

Yes, the data will be rollover to next year.
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by csc2(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
simtosul:
Abi just dat my line is not eligible for dat nd most people dat r automatically qualified for dat r 4g supported device

All sims are eligible just that, you need to insert it on New phone to activate the double data offer.
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by angeltolly(f): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Agimor:
You must be a voracious consumer of mojo...

Of all the profitable things available online, your mind could only pick this. You need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by FunkyMetahuman: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
csc2:

Yes, the data will be rollover to next year.
I thought Mtn 1 gb is for 7 days?

Has it been increased?

Please reply ASAP so I can increase the validity of my 40gb.
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by simtosul: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
csc2:

All sims are eligible just that, you need to insert it on New phone to activate the double data offer.

but dat new fone has to be 4G LTE fone abi?
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mumu
As if feb 2017 wont ever come and you will not still come back to sub using the new tariffs
Instead of you to join hands with the internet warriors so that we reject this increase, you hurriedly when to sub ahead..
Good news dude, we have won
The proposed increase has been halted
You can use your data to cook black soup now

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by angeltolly(f): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
Osahon7:
Mumu
As if feb 2017 wont ever come and you will not still come back to sub using the new tariffs
Instead of you to join hands with the internet warriors so that we reject this increase, you hurriedly when to sub ahead..
Good news dude, we have won
The proposed increase has been halted
You can use your data to cook black soup now

That's my point. Just 1Gb, from now to February?
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
angeltolly:

That's my point. Just 1Gb, from now to February?
Nigeria is the wat it is because of people like the Op..
Something just happened and you think its normal, nobody should speak
A lecturer enters the class and gives an impromptu test and everybody thinks its normal

A policeman stops you and collect money from you, and people think its normal

NCC wakes up one morning and increases tariff and nobody is talking

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by Agimor(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
angeltolly:

Of all the profitable things available online, your mind could only pick this. You need Jesus.
LOL what consumes mb rapidly than mojo
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by AfricanApple(f): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Osahon7:

Nigeria is the wat it is because of people like the Op..
Something just happened and you think its normal, nobody should speak
A lecturer enters the class and gives an impromptu test and everybody thinks its normal

A policeman stops you and collect money from you, and people think its normal

NCC wakes up one morning and increases tariff and nobody is talking

what is wrong with a lecturer giving an impromptu test? uhn?
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by Chrisx1x(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
Agimor:
LOL what consumes mb rapidly than mojo
movies,apps,games e.t.c.your mind dirty O
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
AfricanApple:
what is wrong with a lecturer giving an impromptu test? uhn?
you too?? You think its normal?? Wait till you school in a sane society
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by HenrySilva9(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
simtosul:
Explain to me. How did you do it?
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by Agimor(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chrisx1x:
movies,apps,games e.t.c.your mind dirty O
Defender of the defenseless... With 30mb you can download the aforementioned and still be left with some to run through nairaland.
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by Chrisx1x(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Agimor:
Defender of the defenseless... With 30mb you can download the aforementioned and still be left with some to run through nairaland.
guy you cant download any mp4 or HD movie with 30mb na.we are also talking of seasonal movies here.only episode 1 will consume more than double of that
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
i bought 3.5gig for 2000.
Pls how can i transfer some of my mb to another number? i want to surprise my crash! grin
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by Youngpo413: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
simtosul:
but dat new fone has to be 4G LTE fone abi?
no, you can insert it in those old useless blackberries like z10, Q10 etc and mtn will send you a text automatically plus 5mb for one day.
Re: Photo: Ahead Tomorrows Data Increase See What I Did by Beejay1117(m): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
crotonite:
Pls how can i transfer some of my mb to another number? i want to surprise my crash! grin

Enjoy your crash... exclusive to u and u alone grin
crotonite:

Enjoy your crash... exclusive to u and u alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Americans Are Dragging Jack Dorsey On Twitter. Captions. / "Airtel Trybe", New, Cheap Tariff Plan For Youths. / Pls Help My Tecno L6 Cant Accept Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.