Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

How To Make Hair Grow? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Make Hair Grow? (2431 Views)

How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster / Can Curry Leaves Help Your Hair Grow Faster? Read! / Pls What Kind Of Hair Booster/hair Grow Can I Use To Grow My Beards Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Hair Grow? by luv2talk(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2009
Fellow Landers,Since i shaved My eyelid,it refuses to come out again,most people tell me that it makes me look like Monkey(lol),i dont have beard and mustach too and im closing to 30yrs of age.i really need to know what i can use to make the Hair grow,i have used indian hemp and Spirit,but it doesnt work.Your help will be highly appreciated
Thanks
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by Oluschenco(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2009
But i guess the juju work, cause i don't think a person in his right sense will be so jobless to shave his eyelid, i believe you don't only look like a monkey, but a gorrillaaaaa. cry
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by luv2talk(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2009
Olusco or what do u call your Name,like i said in My post,im looking for answer from a reasonable fellow not a block Headed trash like you.Have a sorrowful Day lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by whiteroses(f): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2009
Goo catch you wetin do man wey he go look tee and start dey pluck him eyelid hairsĀ 
anyway put vaseline it'll regrow tru talk, i'm a girl and wanted longer lashes so it'd be more luscious after mascara application i was advised to put vaseline and din't notice any result but one faithful morning i woke up eyelash done thick
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by iz2much: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2009
sure palm oil, it will grow
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by coolier(f): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2009
Mix some Indian hemp in your hair cream, it works wonders,
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by luv2talk(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2009
@iz2much
Are you sure,have you confirmed it b4?/?/
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by Henry027(m): 6:21am On Nov 23, 2009
See poster me no understand u. Na your eyelid abi bearbear u want make him grow? Wetin make u go cut ya eyelid at the first instance?
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by Snowqueen: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2009
If you want to regrow your eyebrow, apply your stale urine daily. Urinate into a container and keep it till the following day, then apply it. You can also mix blackseed oil, olive oil and pure honey together and apply it to your eyebrow. If you need further explanation call me on 08067013345 or mail: herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by Hairytales: 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
luv2talk:
Fellow Landers,Since i shaved My eyelid,it refuses to come out again,most people tell me that it makes me look like Monkey(lol),i dont have beard and mustach too and im closing to 30yrs of age.i really need to know what i can use to make the Hair grow,i have used indian hemp and Spirit,but it doesnt work.Your help will be highly appreciated
Thanks

Hey! Have you tried using Follicle Beard Nutrients? Works 4 me wink Here's how you can reach them : info@folliclebeard.com | WhatsApp ) 07056412701

Re: How To Make Hair Grow? by Oluspyt: 12:15pm On May 02, 2018
Hey...can u help me get it?
This is my number 08164640561

(1) (Reply)

HMO Benefits To Employees / Stay Cancer Free With Black Seed Oil(nigella Sativa) / Ten Home Remedies For Boils!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.