Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki (32172 Views)

Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture / 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) / Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by MrMoney007: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
frog nose

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by LesbianBoy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
When we go get sense for this country sef? The same scam every time cry

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Slymonster(m): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
he must provide that 200000 jobs oo..zombie..deceiving people with lies when campaigning

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by room089: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Stori aye!
Na dem dem

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Gkemz: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Elehi gidigan!!! Edo people don enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Saint52(m): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
He knew there was no money, Before making promises. This is bad.

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Omooniya1: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
419 loading!!!

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by AnaCheks(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
One Chance ooo
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by dacovajnr: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Come Which Governor Ugly pass this Man for Nigeria? ..Oshiomole get Hope Ooo! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by ojun50(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
Edo people don finally enter one chance
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Rilwayne001: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
That was how Buhari lied his way through. sad

Issorie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by thurpee(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
They've started again with usual deceits.

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by femliany(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
What is APC? All Promises Cancelled....Edo people don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by afanide: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
Again they've been fooled cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by CandyDiamond(f): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
APC have keep on winning elections using INEC to rig elections, but it will backfire
Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by agboskipool(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
apc and empty promise eheenn....no de make promise last month?

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by mengho(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy Lol, pls give the man a chance now, there should be a legitimate reason for bashing just like in PMBs case cheesy
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
After gifting oshi-omo-OLE over200 million largesse?..INSANITY is doing same thing & expecting different result, apc is fraud! Vote it @ ur peril!

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by moiaimi(f): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Edo people don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Just Negodu
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by eleko1: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
angry sad undecided shocked sad sad sad angry( angry embarassed U beta sit up
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by obaaderemi: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
OnichaIgbo:
cheesy grin

APC= Conglomerate of lying bastards.

Edolites una see una life? Shebi una wan continue with Oshomole Legacy(lying)?
Shey we no tell them?i am still at a loss how anyone can still vote apc in this country with the way buhari and his party are so unfeeling about nigeria.in ibadan now a bottle of palmoil is 600.ondo too go soon regret

2 Likes

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Worksunlimited: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, said he has begun a review of the campaign promises made to the citizens of the state before his election on September 26.

Obaseki explained that he had started taking stock both at the Government House and the different ministries in the state to ascertain the amount of resources available to meet the promises.

The governor spoke during a meeting with the state leadership and executive members of the All Progressives Congress in Benin on Friday.

[size=13pt]He said, “I want to use this opportunity to inform you that, since we took over government last week, what we are trying to do is stock-taking to understand how things are in the Government House, to understand what is going on in each ministry, to review the promises we made during our election and to see whether the resources we have is enough to meet those promises. grin grin grin
[/size]
“We are doing ground work and over the next three weeks, we will conclude what we are doing and then invite a much larger house.”

Obaseki also expressed gratitude to the leadership of the party at the state and local government levels for their support, which he said was instrumental to his victory in the election.

“This meeting is just to say thank you to the state executive and the local government executives. We will in due course involve everybody and hold another occasion to thank the leaders of the party properly for the marvelous support most of you gave during the last election,” he added.

Also speaking, his predecessor, Adams Oshiomhole, urged members of the APC to consolidate the bond holding the party together.

He said, “I am proud of what he (Obaseki) has done so far. I know the governor is determined. He is committed and with your support, he will deliver on all the promises he made to our people.”

http://punchng.com/govt-reviewing-promises-made-obaseki/

He needs to sip on some brains cos it's clear to the blind and audible to the deaf that the masses have been scammed..

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by sekundosekundo: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
[size=13pt][b]He said, “I want to use this opportunity to inform you that, since we took over government last week, what we are trying to do is stock-taking to understand how things are in the Government House, to understand what is going on in each ministry, to review the promises we made during our election and to see whether the resources we have is enough to meet those promises.

Edo people don enter one chance again. After eating APC Akara.

1 Like

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Miles300: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
To think how people still vote in APC in Edo and ondo baffles me .. Wat kind of folks do we av in Nigeria !?

3 Likes

Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by devilson(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
zombies would avoid this thread like plague.

apc=all promise cancelled.

edo state enjoy ur change
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nigerians re mugus.... APC and yahoo yahoo what's the difference
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by megabyte2(f): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
APC - All Plans Cancelled, believe APC at your own peril
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by dayowunmi(m): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
Okay, so he didn't realize that the state didn't have much money when he was making the promises? Hmm
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by DjSwaga(m): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
OnichaIgbo:
cheesy grin

APC= Conglomerate of lying bastards.

Edolites una see una life? Shebi una wan continue with Oshomole Legacy(lying)?

Lool wicked
Re: We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki by sekundosekundo: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
DrObum:
This guy smart die!

Where these G-boys Make una comelearn from experienced fraudsters!

Experience fraudsters lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan / Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu / Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.