Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) (32155 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Donates ₦100 Million To Akere Spare Parts Traders / Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) / Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
Governor Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State has given 50 new cars
to magistrates as part of efforts to enhance dispensation
of justice.
While handing over the vehicles, Sanwo-Olu said that the
cars were in the first batch as more would be provided to
go round all magistrates in the state.
According to him, his administration will identify other
arms of government that are also very critical and support
them.
“This is just a testimonial to say that it is not about us, but
about what we can give others.
“The Deputy Governor, myself and all of us do not count
ourselves worthy to buy a car yet because we know that
what is expected of us is service.
“We are happy that we can do this for our colleagues in
the judiciary side to enhance the efficiency of their work
so that Nigerians will feel it and benefit from it,’’ the
governor said.
The state’s Chief Judge, Justice Kazeem Alogba,
commended the government for the gesture in spite of
the financial constraints of the state.
Alogba said that the cars were not mere tools of comfort
for the magistrates, but “tools to enhance their work.”
“The only thing is that they will be able to work more
comfortably and your administration will take the credit
for that because you will begin to see results.
“We are very grateful as this has shown that as we pledge
our full support to this administration, you have promised
that you will be our pillar of support, you are living the
talk,’’ he said.

https://thenigerialawyer.com/sanwo-olu-donates-50-cars-to-lagos-magistrates/

1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
I hope the Lagos state house of assembly investigate sanwolu too. the budilion Lagos landlord will never talk to sanwolu for his reckless spending.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Fhemmmy: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Governor Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State has given 50 new cars
to magistrates as part of efforts to enhance dispensation
of justice.
While handing over the vehicles, Sanwo-Olu said that the
cars were in the first batch as more would be provided to
go round all magistrates in the state.
According to him, his administration will identify other
arms of government that are also very critical and support
them.
“This is just a testimonial to say that it is not about us, but
about what we can give others.
“The Deputy Governor, myself and all of us do not count
ourselves worthy to buy a car yet because we know that
what is expected of us is service.
“We are happy that we can do this for our colleagues in
the judiciary side to enhance the efficiency of their work
so that Nigerians will feel it and benefit from it,’’ the
governor said.
The state’s Chief Judge, Justice Kazeem Alogba,
commended the government for the gesture in spite of
the financial constraints of the state.
Alogba said that the cars were not mere tools of comfort
for the magistrates, but “tools to enhance their work.”
“The only thing is that they will be able to work more
comfortably and your administration will take the credit
for that because you will begin to see results.
“We are very grateful as this has shown that as we pledge
our full support to this administration, you have promised
that you will be our pillar of support, you are living the
talk,’’ he said.

Will be nice to know the cost of this to the tax payers of Lagos . . . . I wonder when we will ever learn to spend wisely, is this the most pressing issue to the state of Lagos? I was really hoping this man will be different but seems like i was wrong.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by FarahAideed: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
To use on which roads? Which road? We need roads

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
Buying the judiciary......
Nice.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Will be nice to know the cost of this to the tax payers of Lagos . . . . I wonder when we will ever learn to spend wisely, is this the most pressing issue to the state of Lagos? I was really hoping this man will be different but seems like i was wrong.
different keeee, is he not politician niiii.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
I'm watching till matter unfold.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by daddytime(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
This guy is daily threading the precipice of a huge "miss".

Let's hope he becomes a " hit".

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Helada(f): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Op repeat after me.... It is Give not donate

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by AlphLukau: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
OBIANO IS DONATING TO SECURITY MEN ...

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by waynejesus: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
He does not even know what to do as a governor self .. Am sorry for Nigeria

21 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by scribble: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wise man

He knows the roads are shit and full of potholes

So the magistrates will be busy with mechanics and wont see how to actually help the people of Lagos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Bbbwings: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Stupidity is gifting cars when the roads are terrible
Everyday on here we witness how floods have swallowed lagos roads
Lagos Don enter one chance

21 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by FarahAideed: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
To use on which roads ? Which roads? Lagos needs roads !!!!! Sanwo help us with roads

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Brunicekid(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
Cars for magistrate?

Is that the top on Lagos State Scale of Preference?

Solving transportation challenges in Lagos State is more demanding than this.

I spent almost 3 hours on Lagos traffic today... It was hectic.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Abbeyrazaq20(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
Lagos!!!

The only state in the Nation that can compete with other developed European state....

"Like"

If am right

"Share"

If am wrong

1 Like 24 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by henry4991(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Let us be watching

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Wickedtruths: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I hope the Lagos state house of assembly investigate sanwolu too. the budilion Lagos landlord will never talk to sanwolu for his reckless spending.

This political vagabond. You want to carry your cluelessness to Lagos House of Assembly?
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Wickedtruths: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Those vehicles aren't donations, they are part of the conditions of service of Magistrates under the judiciary. 2 orderlies, accommodation and an official car to be replaced every 4 years.

So, these are not impulsive expenses, they are statutory expenses drawn in the 2019 budget which Sanwo-olu inherited.

9 Likes

FarahAideed:
To use on which roads ? Which roads? Lagos needs roads !!!!! Sanwo help us with roads

Lagos needs roads but your people in your state in the East don't need roads? It is their destiny to be swimming inside mud, abi?

You're an enemy of your people.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by ACE1010: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
Oga governor stop this hypocrisy and fix our roads angry angry
Nonsense embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Evaromantik1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
Is that not our very own Innoson Vehicles?

Well, if you haven't listen to Teni's new song "Shayo", you're missing a lot, Download Now!
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by MoIbrahim: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
What nonsense! Is this a donation?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) by Amstupid(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Phsyco governor angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action / Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC / Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.