Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) (32157 Views)

Akeredolu And Family At House On The Rock Church For Granddaughter's Birthday / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Granddaughter's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by afanide: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
And so
Are they the first?
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chai!
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by ajokebelle(f): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
MerryMonody:
grin
ROFTL ......LMAO .This just made my day mehn.
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Pretty child smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by seunterry: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
U r cutting birthday cake while some Nigerian do not know wat to eat if u don’t know let me gist U God has rejected Ur govt be prepared to leave Aso rock soonest even before Ur tenure expires dis suffer head s too much
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
good for them, as for me am celebrating atiku2019
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by dayleke: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
Why are all these peoples wishing "death" unto a fellow human being and the president at that?
Na wah o....
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by dayleke: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Does that little girl have a Babangida blood in her?
The face looks like a "Babangidan".
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by ephi123(f): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
seunterry:
U r cutting birthday cake while some Nigerian do not know wat to eat if u don’t know let me gist U God has rejected Ur govt be prepared to leave Aso rock soonest even before Ur tenure expires dis suffer head s too much

See how well fed the girl looks, whilst majority of Nigerians are malnourished. Shame.
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by Dyoungestprince(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
Who they epp? Abeg nairalanders who has an idea of the cost of setting up a simple single niche forum? And is there anyone in the house that can do that perfectly well at reasonable price? Let me hear from you pals. Gracias!
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by fredagu: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
our wicked president have a litle bit of luv stupid man i dnt tink he suppose to celebrate a single tin afta trashin nigeria i pray u die soon so we d masses wil celebrate ur death #buhariddictactor
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by fredagu: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
dayleke:
Why are all these peoples wishing "death" unto a fellow human being and the president at that?
Na wah o....
d idiot is nt a human being buh a beast

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by timmycris(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
awon oloriburuku meji
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by MsFaith: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sirmuel1:
I no wan swear for the innocent girl sad

But I pray her Grandfather dies very soon cheesy
Na wa o. I'm not in support of Buhari but how will someone wish another death and prays himself lives. Prayers don't work that way.
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
mrmrmister:
[size=13pt]
angry angry
Buhari Die!
Please, just die angry angry
[/size]

Please moderator ban this Nairalander, he has no contribution to offer.
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
While d common man wallows in squalor! Self-serving r.etard!
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by PaulIdu: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mtcheeew..Buhari the demon
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by PaulIdu: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
AnanseK:

Please moderator ban this Nairalander, he has no contribution to offer.

Why should they ban him ? Buhari wants to kill him so he is free to to defend himself which ever way .
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by PaulIdu: 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
MsFaith:

Na wa o. I'm not in support of Buhari but how will someone wish another death and prays himself lives. Prayers don't work that way.

If anyone wants you and your loved ones dead it's OK to also wish them dead
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by PaulIdu: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
dayleke:
Na wah o....

It was Buhari that first wish them dead so they are free to retaliate shikena
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by Sirmuel1(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
MsFaith:

So many innocent people have died because of the man. So many families have been starving because of him. If his death will bring sanity back to Nigeria, I pray he dies tonight!

Amen!!!!
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by Ken4agent(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin
sekundosekundo:
Media reconciliation.
angry
sekundosekundo:
Media reconciliation.
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by Samrid: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
when we dey live in pain!
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by Samrid: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
...while we dey live in pain!
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Our Yoruba proverb says__" Ti a ba gboju le igi gbigbe tutu a si wo danu" meaning: if you depend on an already dried tree still standing to fall down you will be surprised to see that the wet one still alive will fall off completely uprooted while the other one will keep standing, those of you wailers wishing Buhari dead will be surprised to find themselves been buried before Buhari .
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by Oyinkhansolamie(f): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
abeg is did cake not too much for a 4 yes old girl
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by Shome36(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
mrmrmister:
[size=13pt] angry angry Buhari Die! Please, just die angry angry [/size]
I seriously doubt if there's brain in your head.
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by Shome36(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
3sexy:
Yeye president ! The pickin dress nor fine I hate anything abt bubu
Get well soon
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by mrmrmister: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
Shome36:
I seriously doubt if there's brain in your head.

By the time your current data runs out, you'll stop doubting undecided
Re: Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) by nwaanambra1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
mrmrmister:
[size=13pt]
angry angry
Buhari Die!
Please, just die
angry angry
[/size]

guy u r free to hate buhari but no cross line by wishing him deathooo!!!

go check history - anybody that wished him death always mud before him!

my hand no deyoo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Disowns Statement On Nnamdi Kanu / Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off / APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.