Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Would You Scrap The Port Harcourt Monorail?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Scrap The Port Harcourt Monorail?? (394 Views)

Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos) / Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos / I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Scrap The Port Harcourt Monorail?? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
If you were the governor of Rivers State - Would You Scrap The Port Harcourt Monorail??
WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7yHTHseP34
Re: Would You Scrap The Port Harcourt Monorail?? by Kakamorufu(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
it's a great project if they can try extend it to obigbo side. the thing is just wasting away there.
Re: Would You Scrap The Port Harcourt Monorail?? by TheTrueSeeker: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
No, I would simply hand it over to the FG through the current Minister of transportation (Initiator) to complete it.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari To Attend International Forum For Peace And Security In Senegal / Why Young Nigerians Will Thread Thorny Paths To Leadership / PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.