Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle (2810 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by cabali(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2009
Someone heard of this one? shocked
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by cabali(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2009
Aspire One 531h 3G Netbook (with one month 1G data allowance)

Aspire One 531h 3G Netbook (with 3-month 3G data allowance)
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by cabali(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2009
anyone with it, let us know d performance
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by puskin: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
Nope.
Pls, elaborate further i.e. Cost wise.
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by lynxnoon(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2009
i'd rather get d aspire netbook on my own n use dif networks on it cos for all u know it will be way too expensive n most likely locked to dia network undecided grin
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by hayprof(m): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2009
lynxnoon:

i'd rather get d aspire netbook on my own n use dif networks on it cos for all u know it will be way too expensive n most likely locked to dia network undecided grin

My point, my P.A don talk ! grin
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by cabali(m): 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2009
Actually, it is about N87K with 1 month browsing and N97K with 3 month browsing. Something like that
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by lynxnoon(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2009
wel i jst did a small maths nw:
If d market price of dis acer is N82k or more den its jst same as buyn frm zain wit d 1GB(+N5k) or 3GB(+N10k)
Funny tin is . . . .most high-end Acer netbooks in naija r not mo dan N75k
D question0nw is . . . r dey tryn 2 rip us off or market 4 Acer?
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by cabali(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2009
Well I think they are targeting a precise market. those that want a laptop and wouldnt mind browsing without having 2 buy a data modem for N23K
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by flyuche(m): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2009
there are better netbooks and laptops with built-in mobile broadbrand modems. e.g thinkpad x200. acer timeline travelmate. hp pro 4xxx series. some toshibas. etc.
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by lynxnoon(m): 1:09am On Nov 11, 2009
flyuche:

there are better netbooks and laptops with built-in mobile broadbrand modems. e.g[b] thinkpad x200. acer timeline travelmate. hp pro 4xxx series[/b]. some toshibas. etc.
guys. . . sorry am goin off topic but am tinkin of getting a laptop/netbook with in-built broadband module, can u guys recommend gud 1 here in naija?(was tinkin of acer timeline cos of d 8hrs batry life undecided undecided)
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by cabali(m): 1:20am On Nov 11, 2009
I use the sony vaio sz series and it is lovely; only it is abt 5 times d cost of d one mentioned here and I had 2 call T-mobile for an unlock code so I could use my zain sim in it.
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by mjay(m): 1:43am On Nov 11, 2009
Is there anyone here in naija with a netbook lappy + built in broadband modem? what spec and for how much? Am interested
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by puskin: 1:53am On Nov 11, 2009
All acer products r shitty nd xpensive.
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by lynxnoon(m): 2:54am On Nov 11, 2009
puskin:

All acer products r shitty nd xpensive.
dnt knw of d shitty stuf but i dnt tinkt dey r expensive. . . . . . imagin d acer timeline wich goes for N147k n apart frm d WWAN, 320gb HDD, intel core2duo, 2.0+GHz processor etc. . .
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by lynxnoon(m): 3:23am On Nov 11, 2009
guys chk out d link below n u'll see dat even wit d top price for dis netbook its still not more dan N70k
http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/acer-aspire-one-531h/4507-3121_7-33711141.html?tag=psum
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by cabali(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2009
oh, I see cool
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by flyuche(m): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2009
personally i will never buy a netbook. most netbooks as presently configured are grossed underpowered. if it's just to surf the web, i will go for one of these large screen smartphones.
acer is the number two PC vendor worldwide. their products are good.
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by flyuche(m): 11:13am On Nov 13, 2009
the acer netbooks you are referring to do not have built-in modems. zain is just bundling the offer with their branded external USB modem.
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by mjay(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2009
flyuche:

the acer netbooks you are referring to do not have built-in modems. zain is just bundling the offer with their branded external USB modem.

oh really?
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by lynxnoon(m): 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2009
no wonda i saw d config too but tot zain did a special order frm acer 2 include it
Looks like dia modem sales aint moving
!!!RUBBISH!!!
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by cabali(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2009
flyuche:

It is either you have a down syndrome or u are just acting dumb to annoy me. angry

Was it not posted in english that there will be no need for ext modem? They already have one they are doing with HP; bundled with the ext hard drive.

I am saying it is the first in the country for a laptop with built in modem bundled by a telecoms firm and you are still talking of ext modems like u know what you are saying.

Flyuche, please take it easy. . . it isnt by force grin
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by flyuche(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2009
@ cabali. you de vex? why u no carry your head hit wall nah?
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by lynxnoon(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
well lets jst wait til dey fully advertise it undecided
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by cabali(m): 3:15am On Nov 14, 2009
flyuche:

@ cabali. you de vex? why u no carry your head hit wall nah?

Are you trying to say you are not dumb but just trying t'annoy me? grin
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by flyuche(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2009
@cabali. Abeg learn to be mature in your post. Do not go personal all the time. Wetin u be sef? U just de insult anyhow. If u c me in person u no go fit open that your bad mouth. Dry boy.
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by wizsultan: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2009
Lol@cabali and the other guy.
Well, 'm o.k wit my mac book. grin
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by Kythu(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2009
Datz cool bro!
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by cabali(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2009
flyuche:

@cabali. Abeg learn to be mature in your post. Do not go personal all the time. Wetin u be sef? U just de insult anyhow. If u c me in person u no go fit open that your bad mouth. Dry boy.

well if you dont know the implications of emoticons by now, you cant be taught!

And I doubt if you understand what I am getting at with what I just typed
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by lynxnoon(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2009
flyuche n cabali. . . . .una don start again grin grin
Re: Zain's Netbook With In-built 3g Bundle by flyuche(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2009
cabali:

well if you dont know the implications of emoticons by now, you cant be taught!

And I doubt if you understand what I am getting at with what I just typed
o'l boy go sit down for refuse dump jo.

(1) (2)

Sony Xperia E3 Duo Newly Arrived Smart Phone / Gionee M5 Mini Or Infinix Zero 3 (full Comparison) / See The Exact Look Of The Infinix Zero 4 And Tecno Boom J8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.