Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? (38892 Views)

This Is The Most Beautiful Nissan Navara You’ve Ever Seen (photos) / This N81m Danfo Bus Limousine Is The Best You’ve Ever Seen (photos) / The Best Car Interior You’ve Ever Seen… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Bigwig1: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

it's called Remix brother. wink

Is this even possible?!! shocked
Oh ye of little faith. Stop being a doubting Thomas
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by bid4rich(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2016
[size=16pt]I'm buying it by mid 2017[/size]
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Philinho(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2016
Does it have second hand value?
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Collenshy2020(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
No it's not....saw one in ma dream last two weeks....more beautiful Dan this...I have proof
Female joseph d gigantic dreamer.

1 Like

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Vizzim: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2016
How much abeg.. Hope the motor no reach 1m
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by bobbybrown007: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2016
optional1:
I haven't seen anyone self not to talk of seeing the most beautiful....
bia are you living in the past even me sef have entered them all
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by jayAjoku(m): 9:16am On Dec 01, 2016
coincidentally i saw this car yesterday at a bank
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by sheffyUTD(m): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

it's called Remix brother. wink

Lols
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Joshcoli(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2016
Only if the killing mechanism has being removed... then its the most beuatiful... else...
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Ibro2005: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2016
No... to me even Kia Soul is better
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by hylyne(m): 9:37am On Dec 01, 2016
Hope their parts are available and cheaper now. KIA products are very costly to maintain
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by nowpresence(f): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2016
I love cars generally.
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by quam9997(m): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2016
Are u tired of bin broke ,do u want to start making money online with just #400 to start and just four people to make u start earning
Here is the secret for the serious minded contact me on whatsapp:08100609864
Bbme:d1b08666
Join today and have a fat account before 2016 runs out cool
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 01, 2016
the fuel economy of 30miles per gallon is made possible because its an hybrid car
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by optional1(f): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2016
bobbybrown007:
bia are you living in the past even me sef have entered them all

yes oh na tortoise car we dy use for here...

You enter all keep lie for Africa as a nation lol....
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by realBliss(m): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
Kia Telluride – Is this the most beautiful Kia you’ve ever seen?

The Telluride is based on a modified Sorento chassis, and powered by a transversely-mounted 3.5-liter gasoline direct injected V6 producing 270 hp combined with an electric motor making 130 hp, for an overall output of 400 hp. Fuel consumption is claimed to be 30 miles per gallon (7.8 L/100 km).

The car’s suicide doors swing open 90 degrees in opposite directions, revealing a pillarless design. Some of the interior components are 3D printed, marking Kia’s first usage of 3D printing technology.

Kia intends to use this design in future premium SUV even if the Telluride is not produced.

Is this ride visually appealing?

https://autojosh.com/kia-telluride/

nice, but BMW X6 and ACURA ZDX remains my best for now
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2016
optional1:
I haven't seen anyone self not to talk of seeing the most beautiful....
God some badass comment grin grin who re u??
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
No it's not....saw one in ma dream last two weeks....more beautiful Dan this...I have proof
who was the maga that paid grin

1 Like

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by CloudResident(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2016
If e no be Benz, e no fit be like Benz! undecided
*yawns* G-wag. on ma mind grin grin
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by YungJo207(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2016
Viccur:
The first day i saw Cheverolet Morano my spirit gingered...dnt knw wah will happen if i cruise newest Bugatti

My brother Chevrolet buick Verano no be car at all, try see chevrolet Malibu or Chevrolet cruze 2013 or 2015...my brother you'll lay a cause on all your enemies and taketh the violence by force.
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by alexov(m): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2016
Looks like a cross between a volvo xc90, porsche cayenne and the back has elements of a chevrolet tahoe.
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by nawa4naija(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2016
please who knows how much they sell it?
i ve been looking for a car like this to buy
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by optional1(f): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2016
Aburi001:
Toyota Venza 2016 model remain my BEST ANY DAY. grin

really..
Ur own better be dat..
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by bobbybrown007: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2016
optional1:

yes oh na tortoise car we dy use for here...

You enter all keep lie for Africa as a nation lol....
at least make I form small nah
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by DJInfluence: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2016
that dash board look more like a toy or maybe it was inspired by one of the dash boards in GTA 5 cool cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked

But the exterior design is ok.
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Crieff(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bently Bentayga interior + Rolls Royce's door style +
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Crieff(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bently Bentayga interior + Rolls Royce's door & headlamp style + Ford Expedition posterior

A lil bit here, a lil bit there = Kia Telluride
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by optional1(f): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
sixtyeight:

Really? In which slum do you live at?

the name of my place no get name d only person wey get car for my side na richest man nd na only tortoise car em get..
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Masterclass32: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ofcourse, it is. No other kia brand comes close.
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by optional1(f): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
Pascalville:
God some badass comment grin grin who re u??

na weytin happen to the comment...

Btw
i'm me....
Y u dey follow me nah
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by snipesdam(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
sheffyUTD:
Hood of Volvo, Trunk of Avalon.

The sight of 2015 rx 350, X6 has changed my taste.

Can Someone call Sonny Bobo... This is "MOTOR MIXTURE" TYRE HUMMER, BONNET VOLVO, BOOT CADILLAC, DASHBOARD AVALON etc

Add your own

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Maserati Genesi Will Eat Your Car For Lunch (photos) / "My Son Is A Lawyer" Sticker On A Car In Ibadan (Pictured) / See Why You Should Mind What You Keep In Your Car Especially In Hot Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.