Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? (38871 Views)

This Is The Most Beautiful Nissan Navara You’ve Ever Seen (photos) / This N81m Danfo Bus Limousine Is The Best You’ve Ever Seen (photos) / The Best Car Interior You’ve Ever Seen… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by AutoJoshNG: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kia Telluride – Is this the most beautiful Kia you’ve ever seen?

The Telluride is based on a modified Sorento chassis, and powered by a transversely-mounted 3.5-liter gasoline direct injected V6 producing 270 hp combined with an electric motor making 130 hp, for an overall output of 400 hp. Fuel consumption is claimed to be 30 miles per gallon (7.8 L/100 km).

The car’s suicide doors swing open 90 degrees in opposite directions, revealing a pillarless design. Some of the interior components are 3D printed, marking Kia’s first usage of 3D printing technology.

Kia intends to use this design in future premium SUV even if the Telluride is not produced.

Is this ride visually appealing?

https://autojosh.com/kia-telluride/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by optional1(f): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
I haven't seen anyone self not to talk of seeing the most beautiful....

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by sheffyUTD(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hood of Volvo, Trunk of Avalon.
The sight of 2015 rx 350, X6 has changed my taste.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
sheffyUTD:
Hood of Volvo, Trunk of Avalon.
The sight of 2015 rx 350, X6 has changed my taste.

it's called Remix brother. wink

Fuel consumption is claimed to be 30 miles per gallon (7.8 L/100 km).

Is this even possible?!! shocked

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by mayor2013: 2:05am On Dec 01, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

it's called Remix brother. wink

Is this even possible?!! shocked

I tire o

2 Likes

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by jeyselassie(m): 2:52am On Dec 01, 2016
optional1:
what village do u live in

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by kingreign(m): 2:52am On Dec 01, 2016
mayor2013:

I tire o

Its a hybrid, so of course if its crawling S L O W L Y, the electric motors come on and when it discharges, the petrol engine fires on grin grin
That's the only logical way I see the MPG o grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by optional1(f): 7:49am On Dec 01, 2016
jeyselassie:
what village do u live in

this question get as e b oh?
Me no even no my village not to talk of living there grin

10 Likes

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by herzern1(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2016
How much is it....??

I want to buy one for PMB cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2016
grin
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2016
No it's not....saw one in ma dream last two weeks....more beautiful Dan this...I have proof

2 Likes

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by EWAagoyin(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2016
no matter how you package monkey if no fit ever contest with peacock for forest beauty pageant.

2 Likes

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by phransix2: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2016
Looks nice... How much will this one cost with the current exchange rate
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Unsad(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2016
Still looking for the beauty

4 Likes

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by passionate88: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2016
The car is sweet.

1 Like

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Young03(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2016
my girl friend get this car nah
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by AlexCk: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2016
Damn!!

That's a fine car, I'll call her Fiona kiss
Can i have u for a week? grin

1 Like

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by DrPrickson: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2016
Making sense car
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2016
optional1:

Really? In which slum do you live at?
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by ozed8876: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2016
Nice car I think I need one of the car
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by debque(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
No it's not....saw one in ma dream last two weeks....more beautiful Dan this...I have proof
bullet proof??

1 Like

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by jamex93(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2016
Fadalurd shocked
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Scarpon(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2016
God will do it ijn
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by LeslieChow(m): 8:49am On Dec 01, 2016
The grill looks like that of a Mack truck. Doesn't give out any appeal. The dashboard looks empty. Not what I would expect of a luxury car.

It's a no no for me.

4 Likes

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by yomalex(m): 8:49am On Dec 01, 2016
solid e stand for ground well well
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Aburi001: 8:49am On Dec 01, 2016
optional1:
Toyota Venza 2016 model remain my BEST ANY DAY. grin

1 Like

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by AntiWailer: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2016
Just like Ford explorer.
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Strongbest(m): 8:51am On Dec 01, 2016
A very beautiful one but surely not the most beautiful I've seen.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Viccur(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2016
The first day i saw Cheverolet Morano my spirit gingered...dnt knw wah will happen if i cruise newest Bugatti
Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Exponental(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2016
Looks more like a toy car. Not fine, design error!

1 Like

Re: Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? by Holarbizzy042(f): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2016
Make i keep space for here. I dey come.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advise Me About Honda E.O.D / This Maserati Genesi Will Eat Your Car For Lunch (photos) / "My Son Is A Lawyer" Sticker On A Car In Ibadan (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.