Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe (1075 Views)

Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh / 2019 On My Mind: Where Are The Names?, By Olulana Alofe / Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe by SKYTREND(m): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
I know there are many who do not want to discuss replacing Muhammadu Buhari as Nigeria’s President because of several reasons which may either be emotional or pragmatic. They see President Buhari as the one who can effectively move Nigeria away from the decadence of the past — I supported his candidacy with the idea of him being a buffer between the past up to 2015 and the future in 2019.

Many also believe it is premature to consider a replacement for him which is in my opinion being very naive as once this administration hits the two-year mark and that is about six months away, the race is on to see who wants to be president in 2019 and we have already seen some early contenders throw their hats in the ring by testing the waters. Then there are those who absolutely believe PMB needs two terms to solidify his reforms if we can call the agenda he got elected on as that. Nope! All he needs is a successor who will continue from where he left off and take it to the stratosphere!

READ MORE: http://skytrendnews.com/2016/11/30/alternative-president-muhammedu-buhari-2019-olulana-alofe/

Re: A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe by SKYTREND(m): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe by HungerBAD: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Following
Re: A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe by ephi123(f): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
SKYTREND:
I know there are many who do not want to discuss replacing Muhammadu Buhari as Nigeria’s President because of several reasons which may either be emotional or pragmatic. They see President Buhari as the one who can effectively move Nigeria away from the decadence of the past — I supported his candidacy with the idea of him being a buffer between the past up to 2015 and the future in 2019.

Many also believe it is premature to consider a replacement for him which is in my opinion being very naive as once this administration hits the two-year mark and that is about six months away, the race is on to see who wants to be president in 2019 and we have already seen some early contenders throw their hats in the ring by testing the waters. Then there are those who absolutely believe PMB needs two terms to solidify his reforms if we can call the agenda he got elected on as that. Nope! All he needs is a successor who will continue from where he left off and take it to the stratosphere!

READ MORE: http://skytrendnews.com/2016/11/30/alternative-president-muhammedu-buhari-2019-olulana-alofe/

Solidify what? Suffering? Hell no.

Nigerians have suffered enough abeg.

2 Likes

Re: A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe by FunkyMetahuman: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Major problem now is, who can masses rally round in 2019?

I have not seen any competent candidate so far.
Re: A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe by CoolFreeday(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Myself and my household will vote for PMB and campaign aggressively for him unless he refuse to contest.

1 Like

Re: A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe by DLondonboiy: 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
apart from a foool or two, nobody send buhari

1 Like

Re: A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe by berryprety(f): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
2019 is still far...let's pray t God t gv us life t see 2017, 2018 bfore we talk of 19 biko....enough of ds dstraction...we still dey manage t survive ds hot change and d tot of hm continuing can snd smone t early grave......
Re: A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe by afanide: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
Murray Bruce just that his Ethnicity would be a stymbling block
Re: A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
I and all who cared for change supported PMB/Amaechi during d 2015 general election. I think Nigeria deserve a much younger versatile leader in the person Dr. Peter Obi....a silent achiever whose public record remained unparalleled devoid of any stint of scandals.....the youths, the ball is in our court now. 2019 is the time we RETIRE GRAND PARENTS to where they rightly belong.
Possible joint ticket from my perspective should be....Dr. Peter Obi and El Rufai, Dr. Peter Obi and Nuhu Ribadu and Peter Obi and kwankwanso
This is my opinion! I just want to make a common sense (mimicking Ben Bruce)
Re: A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
afanide:
Murray Bruce just that his Ethnicity would be a stymbling block
Yeah...I concur...However having Dr. Peter Obi there won't be a bad idea
Re: A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe by Mologi(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Although I didn't read the message...

But we dnt need anything buharish nxt election..
Re: A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe by courage89(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Fashola/ Obiano

Based on their pragmatism
Re: A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe by courage89(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
FASHOLA / RIBADU
Re: A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe by FemoPolitics: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
courage89:
FASHOLA / RIBADU

These guys you mentioned, they are BOTH FRAUDS, they cant do anything, NOTHING, except corruption

1 Like

Re: A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe by doctokwus: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Funny lot.2019 is good 2yrs away from now.
How many people do anti Buhari choristers think will survive till then if things continue getting this bad.
What people with any thinking faculty shud do is find ways to use people pressure to force the govt to enact and implement policies that wud benefit the people.
U think changing Buhari will solve the problem wen u dont know if d next man wud go in there and be seized by a new set of parasitic,corrupt,self centred cabal.
How sure is d op that he wud even survive till 2019 if things dont improve.
Re: A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe by courage89(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
FemoPolitics:

These guys you mentioned, they are BOTH FRAUDS, they cant do anything, NOTHING, except corruption

Tell me one leader that is not a fraud or corrupt by Nigerian standard. The next Nigerian president must possess these characteristics;
1. Vision
2. Courage
3. Discipline
4. Character
5. Commitment
6. Communication
7. Competence
8. Decisive
9. Patriotism

I believe the combination of these two exemplary leaders will deliver above characteristics and their impending results. I think they both complement each other
Re: A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe by juman(m): 1:22am On Dec 01, 2016
He might not even contest in 2019.
Re: A Successor Or Alternative To Muhammadu Buhari In 2019, By Olulana Alofe by juman(m): 1:23am On Dec 01, 2016
He needs to gear up his performance to have his mark as president. So far his performance is bad.

He needs to have many legacy projects.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Panic As MMM Freezes All Accounts / Lives Lost As Fulani Herdsmen Strike Again In Niger / There Is A Church That Actually Charges For Consultations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.