Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Health Benefits Of Avocado Pear - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Avocado Pear (635 Views)

5 Health Benefits Of Avocado(pear) You Should Know / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know / Exciting Uses Of Avocado Pear I Bet You Never Knew. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Avocado Pear by omozu1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
Avocado pear is the real fruit for a healthy life and living a longer life. This wonder fruit that comes in different shapes and sizes. There are many health benefits of avocado pear. It can be eating raw, it can be slices into salad, you can even mashed before eating. However you chose to eat the avocado pear, it is delicious and satisfying. This wonderful fruit have more usefulness more than just been delicious and satisfying. In this blog post I will let you know about some health benefits of avocado pear.
here are some health benefits of eating avocado pear.

1, HELPS LOWERS CHOLESTEROL
One of the health benefits of avocado pear is that it can lower cholesterol. This wonder fruit is loaded with fats that is good for the body. Fats called monounsaturated fats or good fats. These fats help to remove the bad cholesterol from your system. This is possible because avocado pear contain a compound called beta-sitosterol which help the body to lower blood fats. The best way to lower you LDL (bad blood fat) and increase your HDL ( good blood fat is to make avocado pear part of your daily diet as i wrote in another blog post .http://yourhealthandmy..com.ng/2016/05/cure-for-hypertension.html?m=1. It is one of the best food for your heart.
Research have show that eating avocado pear with your meals for two weeks, you will have up to 20 percent reduction in your LDL(bad fats) and over 10 percent increase in your HDL(good fats).

2, AVOCADO PEAR HELPS ABSORBS OTHER FOOD NUTRIENTS
Another health benefits of Avocado pear is that it helps absorbs other food nutrients. There are some vitamins like A, K, E and D are fat soluble and because of the rich fat content of avocado pear, it easily absorb these other nutrients. As you grow older, the ability of your body system to absorbs even up to 40 percent of the nutrients in your meals is not possible. Adding this wonder fruit to your meals will make your body get all the nutrients in those meals.

3. AVOCADO PEAR HELPS PREVENT CERTAIN CANCERS
Avocado pear is rich in fiber and also has ant-inflammatory and antioxidant characteristics, gives this wonder fruit the ability to prevent and even reviser certain cancer , like cancer of the mouth, prostrate and even cancer of the skin. studies have shows that it is the pphytochemicals compound in avocado pear that helps it perform these functions. It also have the ability to arrest the growth of cancer cells.
Even when you are treating cancer with chemotherapy you still need avocado pear because of its rich antioxidant compounds.

4, AVOCADO PEAR HELPS BOOSTS EYE HEALTH
I use to work under the sun for long hours on a daily bases and after sometimes i discover that i was not seeing properly. After using some eye drops for sometimes without improvement i turn to avocado pear and i got my eyes back. Do you know that avocado pear contain over 80 micrograms of lutein and zeaxanthin and these phytonutrients help your eyes stay healthy. they are antioxidant that help your eyes fight against eye diseases like cataracts and also protect the eyes from damage from the sun.
Add this wonder fruit avocado pear to your diet and you will be surprise how it will benefit your eyes' health.

5, AVCADO PEAR HELPS PROMOTE HEART HEALTH
The polyunsaturated fats (good fats) in avocados pear help lower blood cholesterol levels and also reduce the risk of other heart diseases because of the presence of vitamin B6 and folic acid that help to maintain the homocysteine level in the blood that is responsible for most cardiovascular diseases.
Source. http://yourhealthandmy..com.ng/2016/11/health-benefits-of-avocado-pear_30.html?m=1
Re: Health Benefits Of Avocado Pear by omozu1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
below are some of the most abundant nutrients in a single 3.5 ounce (100 gram) serving (32):

Vitamin K: 26% of the RDA.
Folate: 20% of the RDA.
Vitamin C: 17% of the RDA.
Potassium: 14% of the RDA.
Vitamin B5: 14% of the RDA.
Vitamin B6: 13% of the RDA.
Vitamin E: 10% of the RDA.
It also contains small amounts of Iron, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Zinc, Phosphorous, Vitamin A, B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin) and B3 (Niacin).
Re: Health Benefits Of Avocado Pear by omozu1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Avocado pear is another good alternative for people living with ulcer and diabetics that can not take certain fruits that have sugar or that are erosive.

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!to Bottle Water Producers / See How This Twitter User Was Heavily Cursed Over Menses Statement He Made. / Group Pays For A Child’ S Heart Surgery With Donations From Kind Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.