Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) (67017 Views)

Bentley Bentayga SUV: The World's First-ever Bulletproof / Will You Buy This Bulletproof Luxury Toyota Coaster Bus For N165m? (photos) / The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by batstan(m): 4:53am On Dec 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Hmmm

Why does everything got to be spiritual with Nigerians? undecided

If you buy a N16 million SUV and you can't buy a fire extinguisher inside, na you know

If you buy a N16 million SUV and you can't get a full coverage insurance, na you know

If you buy a N16 million SUV and you carry am give mumu to drive, na you know
grin
Pass me that weed, niqqa.
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by lmbnicegirl(f): 4:58am On Dec 01, 2016
May God protect us, happy new month to you all and happy birthday to December babies.
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by Pylony(m): 5:01am On Dec 01, 2016
decatalyst:
My people, properties acquired with dirty money will end up in flames or ruins.

You cannot be a good person, a child of God who help people, pay tithe, give alms and doesn't shed innocent blood, and experience this calamity in this hard time.

God is not wicked and unjust.
Go read your bible again Calamities come to test one's faith in God that not even a big bag of monthly tithe can prevent . God will allow such to happen in the life of a believer whom he has bless in abundance with earthly things to see if his faith is in those things taking or in he who have the power to give and take those things.

Take the story of Job in the bible as a point of contact on this, being a good man who am sure most have help and care for the poor in his community with his wealth, and no records of him taking innocent lives out of wickedness yet calamity be falls him were he lost everything including his children within a twinkle of an eye, followed by a long period of life threatening health issues that laid his friends and even his wife thinking that dead is better compared to his sufferings, so they encourage him to curse the name of God so he can die which he refuse.

And what happen after all that calamities in Jobs life? He prosper multiple times, more than his initial status before the test of faith, and for standing fast in the lord he was rewarded, shameing and proving to the devil who cause all his calamities that he belong with God to the end.
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:22am On Dec 01, 2016
It appears they were carrying flammables or some chemically unstable materials. They were coming from Asaba, possibly heading to Abuja.
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by sisisioge: 5:27am On Dec 01, 2016
Chai! I pray the owner insured it!
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by nijascammers: 5:32am On Dec 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Hmmm

Why does everything got to be spiritual with Nigerians? undecided

If you buy a N16 million SUV and you can't buy a fire extinguisher inside, na you know

If you buy a N16 million SUV and you can't get a full coverage insurance, na you know

If you buy a N16 million SUV and you carry am give mumu to drive, na you know
abi oh! tell them again, oh na spiritual attack, 200 million mumus
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by Tunami(m): 6:00am On Dec 01, 2016
decatalyst:

You cannot be a good person, a child of God who help people, pay tithe, give alms and doesn't shed innocent blood, and experience this calamity in this hard time.

you don't know what you're talking.
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by Weedcrusher: 6:03am On Dec 01, 2016
batstan:
grin
Pass me that weed, niqqa.

Puff puff pass my nigga wink

Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by ammyluv2002(f): 6:08am On Dec 01, 2016
Kathmandu:
That's a terrible thought from a graduate
Lol! You're very funny! cheesy
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by mamajaz(f): 6:26am On Dec 01, 2016
thesicilian:
They should start looking for accident proof cars to buy
I was thinking fire proof car...
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by Physika(f): 6:27am On Dec 01, 2016
A well worked out insurance will get the owner a replacement in no distant time.

Endeavour to have a workable insurance plan.
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by mfujah(m): 6:30am On Dec 01, 2016
if insured you safe....
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by mfujah(m): 6:33am On Dec 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:

am in bro...lol
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by mfujah(m): 6:33am On Dec 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:

am in bro...lol
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by thesicilian: 6:47am On Dec 01, 2016
mamajaz:

I was thinking fire proof car...

AreaFada2:

There was no accident.

He'd better look for a fireproof one.

Only God saves.
Abi. after stealing from innocent people they go and buy bullet proof SUVs as if that will protect them when the real danger comes

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by odogwu190(m): 6:57am On Dec 01, 2016
That evening or the next day he will steal another money n order for 4different colors so u pple should not worry!!!
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by Weedcrusher: 7:13am On Dec 01, 2016
mfujah:
am in bro...lol

The love is enough to go round
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by Lamzzyy(m): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2016
This shows that only God protects us who bulletproof epp?
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by eminent97: 7:16am On Dec 01, 2016
kogi people has done it again!!!!
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by UchecoOtentic(m): 7:31am On Dec 01, 2016
EKITI001:

lol... this is bad oo.. but good if na dirty money he use buy am
which one be dirty moniker my guy anyway na way
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by UchecoOtentic(m): 7:31am On Dec 01, 2016
EKITI001:

lol... this is bad oo.. but good if na dirty money he use buy am
which one be dirty moniker my guy anyway na way
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by purpulrain: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2016
emymeeky:
grin something that a bullet can't penetrate they wan use wood break.

Toyota Land cruiser bullet proof
Gutted by fire from the roof
Down to the wheels it smoked
And charred the alloyed spokes

deyy dere u neva see where wood penetrate odechi(the power of 2 by 2) used to have mine den i skul those days for u knw hu naa
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:43am On Dec 01, 2016
that moment when you do evil and buy everything that can protect you even your cap self na bulletproof...
But at the end na God go they always win...
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by Mayflowa(m): 7:44am On Dec 01, 2016
decatalyst:

Then you don't know the God you talk about. What about Job! Temporary loss is not unusual with God. It tests your stand with Him. In everything, give thanks. Which is better, burnt car or fatal accident? The kogi dead Minister would hAve opted for a burnt car, office and his house!
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by repogirl(f): 7:57am On Dec 01, 2016
Upon all the bullet proof, no fire extinguisher?
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by Fury007: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by Fury007: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2016
auntysimbiat:
Brand New Bulletproof Land Cruiser Catches Fire On Lokoja Road

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D3801IY9Rg

This happened few hours ago in Lokoja, A brand new bulletproof Land Cruiser caught fire .

Read below as it was shared by a facebook user..

[img]http://2.bp..com/-yvU5SDzhkwg/WD8uBzDIwII/AAAAAAAAAfk/qgco9GGqpigvSnKxHDQOeHeTpWXoRcbswCLcB/s400/cats.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/11/brand-new-bulletproof-land-cruiser.html

These pipu can lie o!! shocked How can a new bullet proof land cruiser be worth only 16 million naira... Haba!!!!
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by AreaFada2: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2016
Vince77:

Check ur dictionary for the meaning of accident.

Chai! Oyinbo man. Common sense tells everyone that with regard to cars and traffic matter, accident is not generally used to describe a spontaneous fire incident.

Dictionary meaning a la Patrick Obahiagbon is not applicable in all cases. grin cheesy
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by RillJ(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2016
Certainly not fire proof. Hope the car is adequately insured!
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by katordidi(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2016
16m can't get u a brand new Toyota land cruiser.. talk more of bulletproof
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by cricifixo: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2016
Na extraordinary?
auntysimbiat:
no be ordinary ooo..
WATCH DIRECTLY ON YOUTUBE: HERE
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2016
Na for American films things like this dey happen oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Woman's Prado Jeep (Video, Photos) / See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.