Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) (67001 Views)

Bentley Bentayga SUV: The World's First-ever Bulletproof / Will You Buy This Bulletproof Luxury Toyota Coaster Bus For N165m? (photos) / The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by alaskido(m): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2016
No fire proof for the car? Na only bullet proof the jeep get? Na wa o, N16m is gone. That is why I buy cars of only N2m - N3m. Anyway I believe he has Insurance for the car.
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by lurdkriss: 10:17am On Dec 01, 2016
Abeg which brand new bullet proof land cruiser be 16 million

Where u wan see am

Except na stolen vehicle undecided
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2016
thesicilian:
They should start looking for accident proof cars to buy
With that kind money the car should have been fire proof now.
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by obstead200(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Hmmm

Why does everything got to be spiritual with Nigerians? undecided

If you buy a N16 million SUV and you can't buy a fire extinguisher inside, na you know

If you buy a N16 million SUV and you can't get a full coverage insurance, na you know

If you buy a N16 million SUV and you carry am give mumu to drive, na you know
90% of nigerians who buy fire extinguishers for their cars do so because of FRSC penalties for not owning an extinguisher.
this big boys and politicians won't ever buy fire extinguishers. Dem never born that road safety official that will stop their car on the road to penalize them.
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by ODODO35: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2016
God is wonderful, me, am using Mazda 323 #750,000 and 1person think say he can buy jeep 16m with my sweat
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by Charly68: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2016
Thank God this is not Innosu motor
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by DrObum(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2016
decatalyst:
My people, properties acquired with dirty money will end up in flames or ruins.

You cannot be a good person, a child of God who help people, pay tithe, give alms and doesn't shed innocent blood, and experience this calamity in this hard time.

God is not wicked and unjust.

You don't even know the owner and what the person does and you've spilled your religious bullshit!

Hypocrites! People that pay tithe and worship don't experience challenges abi

Ofeke mmuo!
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by jonbellion(m): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
decatalyst:
My people, properties acquired with dirty money will end up in flames or ruins.

You cannot be a good person, a child of God who help people, pay tithe, give alms and doesn't shed innocent blood, and experience this calamity in this hard time.

God is not wicked and unjust.
what the.................
I wonder how this made sense in your head

Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by KingDizzle(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Where on earth do they sell a bullet proof land cruiser SUV for 16 million naira ?
Maybe it's fake that's why it's cheap.
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by sojiguy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
Only God gives protection but we should also endeavour to make provisions for our properties,,, if the owner should have gotten a reliable fire extinguisher like the one in pics attached, he may have avoided the loss of his car.

Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by planetx: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
evjblizee:
Sorry for the lost, but next time oder for not bulletproof only but fire and accident proof ok .16million .our money. When 32millions ngerians are surffering .imagine 32millions ngerians share #16millions .that is 500k each poorverty will be gone for naija na.when one person just carry put inside fire.make them probe that person if he is still alive even surch person dead body is not exempted to probe
Olodo 32 million people sharing #16million will give each person 50kobo.
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by decatalyst(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
PaulIdu:

Madman sighted
You and ur family is deranged!

Waka!
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by decatalyst(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

The most senseless comment I've ever read in my life. What of people that do all you stated and don't shed blood but die prematurely?

Nigerians are the dumbest set of fools I've ever seen and the most annoying part is that they always claim to be the most religious. #spits

Smh for you

Obviously you ain't anywhere near the ralm I am speaking from.

Ntor
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by decatalyst(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Victoriousvic:

I'm not sure you're okay. If you were, you wouldn't type this rubbish. May God give you wisdom sha.

The economic maybe affecting you upstairs
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by decatalyst(m): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Dongreat:

Guy you have a very big problem. You are so backward that you have gave reverse a run for its money. You need intense therapy to clear yourself from this poor mentality that everything bad is from devil and good from God. I hope you are so Godly and living in your mansion, speaking queens English with no calamity. Bloody hypocrite

Where is the poor mentality? You are obviously docile!
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by decatalyst(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
dxplora:

With due respect God may allow anything at anytime for any reason. What seems unreasonable to us may be the action God will take. Who are we to question him.
Back to your assertion did you consider Job, and the cry of our Lord Jesus to the Father on the cross.

You are right! Thumbs up
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by decatalyst(m): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pharaoh9:
Ignoramus

Ignominious being grin
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by decatalyst(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Suntemi:

Olobe, so na dirty money Job for bible get too wey make calamity befall am?

The only exception bro
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by decatalyst(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Twaci:
How on earth?...

Just say sorry and go. Don't blame this on not being a "child of God". He's not wicked and unjust.

You have a point...
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by decatalyst(m): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
OkoYiboz:

Imagine a supposed Christian mocking someone whose vehicle just got burnt. No milk of human kindness and no empathy whatsoever. You are a disgrace to Christ and his work.

Useless hypocrite.

I no wan goof with what's the right response to you. You have gathered the likes on nairaland, I clap for you. OK?
It's my opinion n it's personal, you dumb ass!
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
decatalyst:

Baba e lo ma run down.. Ewu. Good for nothing fool !
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by SycophanticGoat: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
decatalyst:

Smh for you

Obviously you ain't anywhere near the ralm I am speaking from.

Ntor

Shut your mouth jor.. You typed nonsense, I alerted you but instead of you to retrace your steps, you choose to talk tripe..
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
decatalyst:

The economic maybe affecting you upstairs
It's economy, good sir, and not economic. Economy.

If you want to insult me, at least, speak good english.
Re: Bulletproof Land Cruiser On Fire On Lokoja Road (Video) by decatalyst(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2016
Victoriousvic:

It's economy, good sir, and not economic. Economy.

If you want to insult me, at least, speak good english.

Ordinarily, I don't insult or belittle people but some demand for it. Who am I not to give people like you? grin grin

I clap for you oo... But you should know that all these our smart phones can be smart when typing indeed grin

Anyway, I am sorry bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Woman's Prado Jeep (Video, Photos) / A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) / See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.