Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo (6924 Views)

Flashback To When Pastor Sunday Adelaja Exposes MMM Promoters / How To Get Your MMM 2016 Mavros Completely!!! / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo by armadeo(m): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2016
kyrianbest:
MMM

Correct man. That's the original pic.

1 Like

Re: See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo by Dopenigga(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2016
believe it or not mmm rocks.just got myself a new laptop and a ps4

1 Like

Re: See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo by rhymesnoni(m): 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
dats creative thinking, unlike the dafts enptied brain leaders we have.
Re: See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo by DjAndroid: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
armadeo:
Lol.Buhari "lead" government.
Don't mind them. I think say Na only me see am sef
Re: See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Obviously doctored.
Re: See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo by DesChyko: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
The way his mouth is sealed in the first pic is same as on the laptop.
Is he saying the news with sign language? grin
And a whole BBC cannot differentiate 'Buhari-led' from the grammatically incorrect 'Buhari-lead' government?

Honestly, cheating is meant for intelligent people.
Re: See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo by Gpdwise(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
it is annoying that Nigeria government is bereft of sound idea!!! including state government can't they start a scheme like mmm. and see the rate at which poverty will be reduced instead of spending billion to commission pipe born water that will only run for three weeks.
am tired of country that can't use its population strength as a means to conquer poverty. even if its to make the highest investment 100k and BVN as a means to tackle multiple account.

1 Like

Re: See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
iebanehita:

I would have believed this theory of yours but ask yourself why did MMM came to Nigeria at a time like this?

This MMM strives in a country where the government has failed in its duties.

see dem scamming agent
Re: See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo by princeemmma(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Buhari can you see your life, a idea of using the wrong path to feed your people, well sha, let wait and see what happen next
Re: See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo by MidasTouche01(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

The great amanpour. What does she has to say. ...
MMM is helping so many people although I don't do it. It's a ponzi scheme and it will definitely crash one day. Make e no go be when I con go put my money something go con go do am.

Na d same thing dey do us ooo
Re: See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo by mancanoe: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
What about those who do not have money to do mmm
Re: See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo by irynterri(f): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
HenryDion:

A wise man once said: I have seen a lot of rich men that have lost a lot of money, but am yet to see a poor man who has. Fear is what keeps us down and stops us from utilizing opportunities. My friend introduced me to this system earlier this year, as a doubting Thomas and a coward, i turned him down. Fast forward to a month ago, he got his first car and am still trekking.. No be person ask me to go run register.. i have provided help, now, am waiting for next two week to get help cause i need that 30% and the bonus lol.. Am expecting a huge cash for doing nothing. MMM South Africa is 5 years and yet, it hasn't crash. What makes you believe MMM Nigeria will? Even if it does crash, i would have recover my profit before then. It's risky not to take risk.
I will advise u join mmm United,it is new and gives 100% unlike mmm nigeria,I advise u take the opportunity now

1 Like

Re: See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo by ip2121918021(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo by hardon1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
[size=16pt]lie lie lie ....................photoshoped news,[/size]
Re: See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
Anybody that cannot see the blatant Photoshop job is really unintelligent
Re: See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo by Fantastic2m(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
iebanehita:

I would have believed this theory of yours but ask yourself why did MMM came to Nigeria at a time like this?

This MMM strives in a country where the government has failed in its duties.

Bros how market?
Re: See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo by Vsaint: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Meet the most creative cotton yarn knitter in Nigeria, call to order your product now...MARVIN CREATIVITY CONCEPT 08053307049...See pictures

(1) (2) (Reply)

MINI IMPORTATION Business - Items That Sell Fast In Nigeria / NSE ASI Records Its Highest Single-Day Rise In 7 Years At 4.92% / How To Start A Travel And Tour Service Business In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.