Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

How I Made Millions Just In Time For CHRISTMAS In The Stock Market - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Made Millions Just In Time For CHRISTMAS In The Stock Market (456 Views)

Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N136.88 Billion In Five Days / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours / 9 Ways To Profit From The Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Millions Just In Time For CHRISTMAS In The Stock Market by yinka2011: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hello, this is my experience on how i made money recently in a completely legit and honest way. I know this kind of post dont make it to front page on Nairaland anymore because it has no sex story, tribal things or nudity.

So this is how I am making MILLIONS this CHRISTMAS and I PRAISE THE LORD.

Last month NIPCO announced that they will buy 60% of MOBIL downstream (petrol stations) business in Nigeria. But the details of the deal were not announced. I was lucky because i follow the Easykobo financial website and i read their article on that very day. This is the link to the article ( http://www.easykobo.com/News.aspx?id=19562 ).

So the easykobo website said the price would increase because of this deal and i rushed my stockbroker to buy 10000 units with all the money in my account.

At that time the stock price of NIPCO shares was 190 Naira per unit.

And just today the details of the merger was announced and the price have increased to 266 per unit because NIPCO are going to pay 91 billion for the deal.

So you can understand why i am so excited right now. i am going to gain millions in profit just because i read that article on time and acted immediately.

I am telling you all about this opportunity because now the MOBIL stock price is 266 per unit and it could increase in the next one week. MILLIONS are already inside my account guys. SEE M O N E Y.

Once again.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU. and big thank you to EASYKOBO, if you dont follow that website, you are missing out on money making moves in the stock market. i use the easykobo website everyday i follow it like a tiger even their stock trials game i am always on top of it. and these millions i am chopping this december...glory to god. na god.

before you invest in stock market, make sure you consult your financial adviser because investing in stocks involve risk and you could lose your investment.

[size=18pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS and CHEERS!!! LONDON HERE I COME. [/size]
Re: How I Made Millions Just In Time For CHRISTMAS In The Stock Market by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hmmm... Smooth! cool

(1) (Reply)

How MMM Shutdown Nigerians Creativity Power / Photo : Ultimate Cycler Is Back / Great Opportunity For The New Year..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.